Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones (2791 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / PHOTOS: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing The Beheading Of A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
At this point it is so hard to quantify the lies our military have reeled out to us. At least we all know that 9 out of 10 statements are all lies. Why would a military lie? Well, if the commander in chief sits back and see the military budget go into the pockets of the "ogas at the top", the only other thing to cover up the weakness and inefficiency that results from such theft is to lie. Ofcourse, President Goodluck Jonathan would keep quiet so that the thieves can help him win the 2015 elections. At what cost? - The lives of over 15,000 Nigerians!

This is why it saddens me that Boko Haram would behead a pilot and send the video to AP. They gunned down the plane and beheaded the pilot that was injured from the crashed the jet! This clearly shows that BH have gone a step further by gaining capabilities to shoot down our jets from the skies, while our military keeps lying and keeps denying.

I think it is high time we get to decide if we want to maintain the status quo where our military men are slaughtered by both Boko Haram and the top military hierarchy in the name of mutiny, or change it and bring back the glory of our military. If we do the things that we did that created this problem, nothing will change, in fact it will only worsen. It is high time we decide if we want to continue to keep an incompetent commander in chief and watch our soldiers and our country destroyed.

We must do the needful...We must vote incompetence out and throw it to to the abyss where it belongs. Cluelessness, wickendess and gross incompetence must have no breathing space in omo naija!

May the soul of all those who defend our country with limited capabilities rest in peace. God bless the real Nigerian military heros!

-CramJones

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jones how jonsing? I like the '' Mr Ibu'' in your write up. Keep it down.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by HisSexcellency(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones: At this point it is so hard to quantify the lies our military have reeled out to us. At least we all know that 9 out of 10 statements are all lies. Why would a military lie? Well, if the commander in chief sits back and see the military budget go into the pockets of the "ogas at the top", the only other thing to cover up the weakness and inefficiency that results from such theft is to lie. Ofcourse, President Goodluck Jonathan would keep quiet so that the thieves can help him win the 2015 elections. At what cost? - The lives of over 15,000 Nigerians!

This is why it saddens me that Boko Haram would behead a pilot and send the video to AP. They gunned down the plane and beheaded the pilot that was injured from the crashed the jet! This clearly shows that BH have gone a step further by gaining capabilities to shoot down our jets from the skies, while our military keeps lying and keeps denying.

I think it is high time we get to decide if we want to maintain the status quo where our military men are slaughtered by both Boko Haram and the top military hierarchy in the name of mutiny, or change it and bring back the glory of our military. If we do the things that we did that created this problem, nothing will change, in fact it will only worsen. It is high time we decide if we want to continue to keep an incompetent commander in chief and watch our soldiers and our country destroyed.

We must do the needful...We must vote incompetence out and throw it to to the abyss where it belongs. Cluelessness, wickendess and gross incompetence must have no breathing space in omo naija!

May the soul of all those who defend our country with limited capabilities rest in peace. God bless the real Nigerian military heros!

-CramJones
Must the opposition use any calamity in this country to gain cheap political points? When ebola broke out in this country, due to its deadly nature and manner of transmission all hands were on deck to curtail it even with the doctors still on strike. But when it comes to boko haram, everyone blames the presidency. We should all know that 2015 elections will come and go someday, we'll still be here to see where all these hatred and name calling will lead us. Be it pdp or apc that wins, the child that denies its mother sleep will also not sleep.

7 Likes

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
HisSexcellency:
Must the opposition use any calamity in this country to gain cheap political points? When ebola broke out in this country, due to its deadly nature and manner of transmission all hands were on deck to curtail it even with the doctors still on strike. But when it comes to boko haram, everyone blames the presidency. We should all know that 2015 elections will come and go someday, we'll still be here to see where all these hatred and name calling will lead us. Be it pdp or apc that wins, the child that denies its mother sleep will also not sleep.
Plz, if u find it hard to address issues objectively without feeling some1 hates the govt- take a seat.
I biliv Nigerians have the right to criticize the govt and even invoke our powers whenever the body language of the govt is inimical to our overall interest and progress. I'm tired of this BH War. Nw they can shoot down our plane...i dnt think even ISIS have the capability to shoot down planes.
Most of the advance weapon they have, hw did they smuggled it in? APC and rocket granade luncher aint pin that can easily be hidden in pockets. The govt has blamed the opposition, the U.S, S.A and even Britain. When will they live up to their duties? We cant jus be losin our soldiers cheaply. Its ludicrous! This govt is culpable to a very large extent cos the buck stops on the C in C's desk. We need answers and solutions-and fast too, or they best 4get 2015
May the poor and gallant soldier's soul rest...accordingly. One day all these shall be no more but till then...the Lord is my Shepherd...

12 Likes

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by galadima77(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Plz, if u find it hard to address issues objectively without feeling some1 hates the govt- take a seat.
Why Nigerian have the right to criticize the govt and even invoke our powers whenever the body language of the govt is inimical to our overall interest and progress. I tired of this BH War. Nw they can shot down our plane in Nigeria...i dnt think even ISIS have the capability to shot down planes.
More of the advance weapon they have, hw did they smuggled it in? APC and rocket granade luncher aint pin. Thd govt has blamed the opposition, the U.S, S.A and even Britain. This go8 is culpable to a very large extent cos the buck stops at the C in C's desk. We need answer they best 4get 2015

some ppl dont want the truth...thought if one can't stand the heat then he should leave the kithen.

why remain in power when u cant live up to its responsibility?

7 Likes

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by A7(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Something must be wrong with you if you think the pilot will survive that crash.... The plane was blown to pieces yet you assume he will survive..?? Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Forget about the messenger focus on the message. Let us face it, this country is on an all time low! A Nigerian AirForce fighter pilot is beheaded by terrorists and not even an address by the president. Do lives matter again in this country? You can imagine if this happened in Israel or the United States or any country for that matter where lives of citizens matter. This is the most incompetent government ever, in the history of Nigeria. A government that just cares about making Nigeria their personal bank account, at the expense of destruction of the entire country.

Clearly, a vote for this man called our president is a vote for the total destruction of Nigeria!

Again, God bless the souls of our military, and cursed be all those who pocketed our defense budget and sent our young soldiers to be slaughtered by the boko boys.

-CramJones

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7: Something must be wrong with you if you think the pilot will survive that crash.... The plane was blown to pieces yet you assume he will survive..?? Pathetic!

You raised an important point. The fact of the matter is they beheaded a fighter pilot. People that know the pilot have identified him as someone who graduated from Air Force Military School Jos in 1992. Before his death was a wing commander - Wing Commander Hedima. He has been confirmed as the pilot who flew the plane. It is possible that they shot the plane, and the pilot tried landing it to safety in enemy territory, and after capturing him they blew up the plane. There are definitely many possibilities. However, one thing is sure, the person pictured to have been beheaded is the one that flew the missing alpha jet.

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7: Something must be wrong with you if you think the pilot will survive that crash.... The plane was blown to pieces yet you assume he will survive..?? Pathetic!
what if he ejected b4 the plane crashed? Havent u tot of that? Its the same pilot that flew the plane that was beheaded. I mean... When is all this craziness gonna cease?
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayindejimmy:
what if he ejected b4 the plane crashed? Havent u tot of that? Its the same pilot that flew the plane that was beheaded. I mean... When is all this craziness gonna cease?

Like I said there are many possibilities. Very good point! Again, the fact is that the pilot unfortunately is no more, and he is the same person that flew the missing Alpha jet.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by A7(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
I thought about the ejection, the safety landing and bla bla bla, but the basic assumption is too much. If indeed the jet was blown with those pilots on board, the theory of chance of their survival is minimal. With so much conspiracies going around one will not easily believe all things said by bh or the fg.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Lordave: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Whether na the pilot or not, all we know and care about is that there was a beheading!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by A7(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lordave: Whether na the pilot or not, all we know and care about is that there was a beheading!

Sad thing is dumbo don't give a damn about that. His main concern is 1 billion food allowance.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7:

Sad thing is dumbo don't give a damn about that. His main concern is 1 billion food allowance.

This statement summarizes the kind of leadership we have today. Not to say the past was excellent, however, the present leadership have made every other Nigerian president an excellent one! Gosh! What a country!

-CramJones
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones: Forget about the messenger focus on the message. Let us face it, this country is on an all time low! A Nigerian AirForce fighter pilot is beheaded by terrorists and not even an address by the president. Do lives matter again in this country? You can imagine if this happened in Israel or the United States or any country for that matter where lives of citizens matter. This is the most incompetent government ever, in the history of Nigeria. A government that just cares about making Nigeria their personal bank account, at the expense of destruction of the entire country.

Clearly, a vote for this man called our president is a vote for the total destruction of Nigeria!

Again, God bless the souls of our military, and cursed be all those who pocketed our defense budget and sent our young soldiers to be slaughtered by the boko boys.

-CramJones
you know what,cramjones.....we are just the same person! A vote for GEJ is a vote for destruction! Cramjones,never rest till we un-sit the looter.. Ride on sire.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Lordave: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7:

yea. And saddest thing is that so many people on this forum and in Nigeria as a whole don't know that dumbo doesn't give a damn about them.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by MeAboki(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7: I thought about the ejection, the safety landing and bla bla bla, but the basic assumption is too much. If indeed the jet was blown with those pilots on board, the theory of chance of their survival is minimal. With so much conspiracies going around one will not easily believe all things said by bh or the fg.

Shooting an aircraft doesn't always lead to its destruction, a lot of war planes are fitted with armour to help them withstand anti aircraft guns (which I suspect is what BH has) but many will succumb to the more destructive power of a missile (which I doubt BH have).

At the moment there is little evidence to confirm whether this Alpha Jet was actually brought down by enemy fire or as result of some kind of failure (e.g. engine, lack of fuel or even pilot error).

In either case, it is likely that the pilot ejected, sustained an injury during landing and was caught by BH, who used his beheading and images of the plane wreckage to advance their propaganda.

My instinct tells me that this is a more likely scenario (i.e. the pilot ejected in enemy territory, was caught and beheaded) rather than they shot the aircraft - the fact that the whereabouts of the co-pilot is still unknown and the minimal amount of wreckage without signs of burning are suggestive to me that BH may have stumbled upon this opportunity (and are milking it for all its worth) rather incurred it themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Waspy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones: Forget about the messenger focus on the message. Let us face it, this country is on an all time low! A Nigerian AirForce fighter pilot is beheaded by terrorists and not even an address by the president. Do lives matter again in this country? You can imagine if this happened in Israel or the United States or any country for that matter where lives of citizens matter. . This is the most incompetent government ever, in the history of Nigeria. A government that just cares about making Nigeria their personal bank account, at the expense of destruction of the entire country.
-CramJones
GEJ did address the pple.....it was a Barka de Sallah address tho. grin

HisSexcellency:
If that's a threat in bolded letters, then be brave enough to say it raw angry

ayindejimmy:
I biliv Nigerians have the right to criticize the govt and even invoke our powers whenever the body language of the govt is inimical to our overall interest and progress. I'm tired of this BH War. Nw they can shoot down our plane...i dnt think even ISIS have the capability to shoot down planes.
Most of the advance weapon they have, hw did they smuggled it in? APC and rocket granade luncher aint pin that can easily be hidden in pockets. The govt has blamed the opposition, the U.S, S.A and even Britain. When will they live up to their duties? We cant jus be losin our soldiers cheaply. Its ludicrous! This govt is culpable to a very large extent cos the buck stops on the C in C's desk. We need answers and solutions-and fast too, or they best 4get 2015
May the poor and gallant soldier's soul rest...accordingly. One day all these shall be no more but till then...the Lord is my Shepherd...
Nice piece. Obviously, Our C- in-C doesn't know how expensive/ costly and detrimental it is to lose trained military personels/ officers unwantsomely.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by A7(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
MeAboki:

Shooting an aircraft doesn't always lead to its destruction, a lot of war planes are fitted with armour to help them withstand anti aircraft guns (which I suspect is what BH has) but many will succumb to the more destructive power of a missile (which I doubt BH have).

At the moment there is little evidence to confirm whether this Alpha Jet was actually brought down by enemy fire or as result of some kind of failure (e.g. engine, lack of fuel or even pilot error).

In either case, it is likely that the pilot ejected, sustained an injury during landing and was caught by BH, who used his beheading and images of the plane wreckage to advance their propaganda.

My instinct tells me that this is a more likely scenario (i.e. the pilot ejected in enemy territory, was caught and beheaded) rather than they shot the aircraft - the fact that the whereabouts of the co-pilot is still unknown and the minimal amount of wreckage without signs of burning are suggestive to me that BH may have stumbled upon this opportunity (and are milking it for all its worth) rather incurred it themselves.

Interesting.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Barywhyte(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lordave: yea. And saddest thing is that so many people on this forum and in Nigeria as a whole don't know that dumbo doesn't give a damn about them.

That tells you the extent to which our mentality has been wrongly wired, especially those of Nigerian youths. I just cant fathom why a sitting president is so comfortable with seeing his military officers and defenceless civilians slughtered in their hundreds by local terrorists. Nigerian leaders with their hands full of innocent bloods. But the engine of change (i.e the youths) arent really better either. Do u notice them all over nairaland taking side with their oppressors in pdp, apc and other politicians? Our thinking and mentality is so so wrong that it will take no less than 50 years to have them properly rewired

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmm... cramjones, ive always disregarded your topics & threads as mere figments of imaginations, but just 15 mins ago, this post sent me reeling in tears because i neva would have imagined that this could hit home! i knew this gentle man, soldier and father, now its clearer to me that surely we are in troubled times cry cry cry cry cry
cramjones:

You raised an important point. The fact of the matter is they beheaded a fighter pilot. People that know the pilot have identified him as someone who graduated from Air Force Military School Jos in 1992. Before his death was a wing commander - Wing Commander Hedima. He has been confirmed as the pilot who flew the plane. It is possible that they shot the plane, and the pilot tried landing it to safety in enemy territory, and after capturing him they blew up the plane. There are definitely many possibilities. However, one thing is sure, the person pictured to have been beheaded is the one that flew the missing alpha jet.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Barywhyte(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Again an example of a Nigerian with a damaged psych and a wrongly wired mentality is @HisSexExcellency. There is nothing political in this issue. We have a president with unrestricted, many-way acess to the full military arsenal of a soverign nation and the only thing he can do is keep quite and then extend 'olive branch' or what they call it to these murderers of thousand of innocents citizens. It is one of two things: either the president is directly benefiting from this carnage (the anatomy of which I dont understand) or he is just forever clueless and lost as to how he can overcome boko boys. Its got to be one of these. Oga @Hissexecellency, I know you will abuse me of course I know but understand that with your nature of thinking, there is hardly any bright hope for this country

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by BlackTechnology: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
kimakazee: Hmm... cramjones, ive always disregarded your topics & threads as mere figments of imaginations, but just 15 mins ago, this post sent me reeling in tears because i neva would have imagined that this could hit home! i knew this gentle man, soldier and father, now its clearer to me that surely we are in troubled times cry cry cry cry cry

What happened to the other pilot
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
BlackTechnology:

What happened to the other pilot

In the video Wing Commander Hedima said he is still missing.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by BlackTechnology: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones:

In the video Wing Commander Hedima said he is still missing.

-CramJones

Did Hedima say how the jet crashed

I want to know if he said

It was shot

Or

It developed fault.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by A7(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
BlackTechnology:

It was shot

Or

It developed fault.

Dude, he was not granting an interview to saharareporters, he was about to be beheaded.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
BlackTechnology:

It was shot

Or

It developed fault.

According to AP, he said it crashed. I haven't seen the video and I don't want to see it.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by masseratti: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
kimakazee: Hmm... cramjones, ive always disregarded your topics & threads as mere figments of imaginations, but just 15 mins ago, this post sent me reeling in tears because i neva would have imagined that this could hit home! i knew this gentle man, soldier and father, now its clearer to me that surely we are in troubled times cry cry cry cry cry
there you go,2015 is a couple of months away,trust me Gej is not our real problem but the people he surround himself with,Akpabio,tbe hatchman,maku the senior liar,others that I won't even dignify mentioning their names,if Gej can purge himself of all this charlatans and see well,maybe then he can find true solution to this problem and be more proactive,if ebola had happened in any other state than lagos where a proactive leader is in charge,we won't be saying all we are sayi about ebola right now.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Sibrah: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2014
If the beheading isn't on video then i doubt it authenticity. Since when did Boko Haram started usiing low res camera ? Sounds like Photoshop propaganda to me .
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by tomiobj(m): 3:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmmm. Watch the Buni tv video on Jonathan meets shekau. Nd ull know they r both liars (boko haram nd d military). Shekau isnt dead and boko haram dint behead a 9ja air force member
cramjones: At this point it is so hard to quantify the lies our military have reeled out to us. At least we all know that 9 out of 10 statements are all lies. Why would a military lie? Well, if the commander in chief sits back and see the military budget go into the pockets of the "ogas at the top", the only other thing to cover up the weakness and inefficiency that results from such theft is to lie. Ofcourse, President Goodluck Jonathan would keep quiet so that the thieves can help him win the 2015 elections. At what cost? - The lives of over 15,000 Nigerians!

-CramJones
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Dibiachukwu: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Tambuwal Joins APC Presidential Race / So Buhari Also Threw Dollars Around? / Certificates Of Pres. Jonathan & Sambo – This What We Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.