Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Facts About Masturbation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts About Masturbation (1182 Views)

The Truth About Masturbation / What You Must Know About Masturbation! / Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls i need to know if masturbation is a sin with bible proof
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Abbey2sam(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Must you seek our permission to self-service

nawa o

1 Like

Re: Facts About Masturbation by davien(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
smallville10 its your body......do as you wish...
Re: Facts About Masturbation by PastorOluT(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its not ur body n u cant do as u see fit, 'cos ur body is d temple of the Holy Ghost n anyone that defile His temple shall be destroyed. 1corinthians 3:17
Re: Facts About Masturbation by galadima77(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: smallville10 its your body......do as you wish...

nice one
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: smallville10 its your body......do as you wish...
SO YOU SAYING ITS OK
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abbey2sam: Must you seek our permission to self-service

nawa o
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2014

nawa o
I DONT AM JUST DOING A RESEARCH undecided

nawa o
I DONT AM DOING A RESEARCH
Re: Facts About Masturbation by davien(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Smallville10: SO YOU SAYING ITS OK
If you are looking for a christian' opinion i'm not the guy to ask....but personally its natural.....at least when done in moderation.....again its up to you...
There is a reason we term it as "your" ...whether people tag "god's temple" to it....it will still be your body and your choice....
Will you give in to what people enforce you to do or will you find out for yourself objectively whats right?
Re: Facts About Masturbation by debraleey: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmm please it's not okay.......it is sin....there is no way immoral thoughts won't flow thru.....plus d only sex recognised as pure in d Bible is that between husband and wife. Paraventure it's a habit already, prayerfully seek counselling n deliverance.....shldnt lead to LSE or anything like that....bless! smiley
Re: Facts About Masturbation by davien(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
PastorOluT: Its not ur body n u cant do as u see fit, 'cos ur body is d temple of the Holy Ghost n anyone that defile His temple shall be destroyed. 1corinthians 3:17
That is the very definition of slavery.... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Masturbation by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: That is the very definition of slavery.... undecided
grin grin ... free man how market ?
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog: grin grin ... free man how market ?
grin
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
debraleey: Hmm please it's not okay.......it is sin....there is no way immoral thoughts won't flow thru.....plus d only sex recognised as pure in d Bible is that between husband and wife. Paraventure it's a habit already, prayerfully seek counselling n deliverance.....shldnt lead to LSE or anything like that....bless! smiley
THANKSsmiley
Re: Facts About Masturbation by PastorOluT(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
davien:

Of course yes, bt u rather be slave to unrighteousness (the devil)!
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Life lived for the self is wasted. Lived for God it is productive.
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2014
davien:
that is the real meaning of the christian race.slavery to righteousness and holiness
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2014
davien:
that is the real meaning of the christian race.slavery to righteousness and holiness with great rewards
Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2014
davien:
that is the real meaning of the christian race.slavery to righteousness and holiness with great eternal rewards
Re: Facts About Masturbation by davien(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Dux01:
that is the real meaning of the christian race.slavery to righteousness and holiness with great eternal rewards
nothing goes well to slavery....slavery is bondage..how do you expect to progress when you are still bounded that a snake talked..?

And so you mean "god" gave you free will to either be a slave for its "righteousness" or go to "hell"?.....sounds no different than a slave master.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Masturbation by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2014
davien:
nothing goes well to slavery....slavery is bondage..how do you expect to progress when you are still bounded that a snake talked..?

And so you mean "god" gave you free will to either be a slave for its "righteousness" or go to "hell"?.....sounds no different than a slave master.... undecided
it is the whole purpose of it all.we were not made for our pleasure but for God's pleasure.to glorify Him.to worship Him.our life should be a worship song to him.if you made something don't you have the right to throw it away or destroy it with fire if it does not fulful it's purpose?the fact that you have that right means God follows that principle too since we were made in his image.He greatest desire is that ALL of his creatures share in his Holy Nature.It is the very essence of his Being and character.any thing that defileth is cast into the fire.He HAS THE RIGHT,davien,HE HAS THE RIGHT.if you were a creator and you loved something so much that you said that all your creatures should love that thing and be like you?what would you do if one of your creatures was always against that thing and wish you were dead so that he could do the opposite even though you corrected him all the time?
Re: Facts About Masturbation by davien(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Dux01:
it is the whole purpose of it all.we were not made for our pleasure but for God's pleasure.to glorify Him.to worship Him.our life should be a worship song to him.if you made something don't you have the right to throw it away or destroy it with fire if it does not fulful it's purpose?the fact that you have that right means God follows that principle too since we were made in his image.He greatest desire is that ALL of his creatures share in his Holy Nature.It is the very essence of his Being and character.any thing that defileth is cast into the fire.He HAS THE RIGHT,davien,HE HAS THE RIGHT.if you were a creator and you loved something so much that you said that all your creatures should love that thing and be like you?what would you do if one of your creatures was always against that thing and wish you were dead so that he could do the opposite even though you corrected him all the time?
if i made something....i'll design it to fulfill its parameters....allegedly "god" gave man "free will" and still expects man to perform the intended purpose...much like creating a car that can choose to drive itself anywhere but expect it to drive you home... undecided
i don't exactly know what you mean by a creator though but if you mean father.....yes i have the right to correct and punish my children....but the love i have for my children i cannot enforce my will nor eternal punishment forever....only a sadistic father would....
imagine being born into a world of unknowns.....living a full and vibrant life helping others....pass on and find out that for disbelieving an idea....you will be tortured for eternity no matter how good you were for not living upto parameters you were designed to not obey freely... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Collapse: US Army Fingered / Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) / Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.