Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? (34580 Views)

Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival / Ileya Fiesta With Alao Malaika @ Safeland Hotel, Ijaye Lagos / How Much Does Wedding Planners Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by ebbymayox(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Eko oni baje ooo, as they always say, which is quite true. Lagos can’t be damaged or spoiled, the people in it are capable of keeping it going. Lagos, the most populous city in Nigeria with a population of about 17.5 million, is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. Here everyone is strong, everyone is talented in their own way and an entrepreneur by default.

keep reading at:http://www.tlkdrum.com/lagos/

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2014
yungchop: #munch_post# oya beg me before I share this post to oga kachi's place o. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . About the celebration, you know the story of Abraham and issac in the bible right? When God asked Abraham to sacrifice issac as a burnt offering which he obey without questioning God. You know God later provided a ram in place of issac abi? ( You know all werin I dey talk so!?, you dey go church so!? ) . In the quran Issac is ismail while abraham is ibrahim. So that is what we are celebrating. Yourbas call it 'Ile ya' which means time to go home, this was what Ibrahim told Ismail after God provide the Ram. That's why you see that we don't use Goat or Cow but Ram. . . . . . . . . . . . . . And about Our Rams, we were even thinking it won't be enough we wanted to buy 3 but my sisters (twins) are both based in zurich called that they won't be coming home. The first and second born will do the celebration with their respective families too, so we decided to manage the two rams. Have I told you before that we are actually 11 in my family!? Lol. 7boys, 2girls(twins) + ma bigman and my late momsy. . . . . . . . . Hope iyaf answered your question?? grin . . . . .

he is aware dearie. You call two rams manage?issokay.
I no need read bible to know those ones, we were taught in CRK(in primary school gaan)
Enjoy...it's a big family (RIP to ur momma)
Thanks for your explanation...very insightful kiss

...see ya rams @pic...lol

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by McLucas(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2014
HE DON Sick be dat now]
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by yungchop: 12:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

he is aware dearie. You call two rams manage?issokay.
I no need read bible to know those ones, we were taught in CRK(in primary school gaan)
Enjoy...it's a big family (RIP to ur momma)
Thanks for your explanation.
amen dear. am telling you, manage! One for suya and the other for soup. My brothers and I are suckers for meat even my bigman too. We only cook because of the Large crowd that will troop into our house tomorrow, if not its gon be all meat err'thing cheesy . . . . . I just remembered that I'll be the one to do the pounding of yams tomorrow . . . Shey you can pound wella abi? grin
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2014
yungchop: amen dear. am telling you, manage! One for suya and the other for soup. My brothers and I are suckers for meat even my bigman too. We only cook because of the Large crowd that will troop into our house tomorrow, if not its gon be all meat err'thing cheesy . . . . . I just remembered that I'll be the one to do the pounding of yams tomorrow . . . Shey you can pound wella abi? grin

nope...I have never pounded yam
...but I pound fufu. I think the technique should be similar - so yes, I should be able to pound it.
I love meat too, when I was in my fathers' house I can manage minimum of two pieces of meat - now that I'm the boss : hmmm...shun am grin
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by yungchop: 1:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nope...I have never pounded yam
...but I pound fufu. I think the technique should be similar - so yes, I should be able to pound it.
I love meat too, when I was in my fathers' house I can manage minimum of two pieces of meat - now that I'm the boss : hmmm...shun am grin
grin I understand. . . Your soup will be finishing before two weeks niyen o. . . . . . . Ours is not even up to a week, usually 4-5 days. I don't eat draw soups, whether okro, ewedu , ogbona , any thing of that nature. . . But egusi? Spinach? I can kill for it, lol cheesy which soup is your favorite?
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2014
yungchop: grin I understand. . . Your soup will be finishing before two weeks niyen o. . . . . . . Ours is not even up to a week, usually 4-5 days. I don't eat draw soups, whether okro, ewedu , ogbona , any thing of that nature. . . But egusi? Spinach? I can kill for it, lol cheesy which soup is your favorite?

lol...my soup last for a week: not because I finish the meat - but because : I don't like monotony of meals (I can't eat one particular food simultaneously/regularly). I make my food in lil quantities.
I hate okro/ogbonno too, though recently I discovered a new way of cooking it...and it's been fun.
I don't eat egusi for anything...except they can guarantee me it would make me birth twins grin ...lol
Good9t dear

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by yungchop: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...my soup last for a week: not because I finish the meat - but because : I don't like monotony of meals (I can't eat one particular food simultaneously/regularly). I make my food in lil quantities.
I hate okro/ogbonno too, though recently I discovered a new way of cooking it...and it's been fun.
I don't eat egusi for anything...except they can guarantee me it would[b]make me birth twins[/b] grin ...lol
Good9t dear
Lmao @ the bold font. Nyt, sweet dreams.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Empiree: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2014
please what the reason behind this knee-jack prices of Ram nigeria?. The big ones they now sell for over 100k used to cost 20k or less. What went wrong in nigeria?. In the next 5yrs, 200k average rams will be a new normal for people. So sad.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 04, 2014
classic case of demand exceeding supply!

Empiree: please what the reason behind this knee-jack prices of Ram nigeria?. The big ones they now sell for over 100k used to cost 20k or less. What went wrong in nigeria?. In the next 5yrs, 200k average rams will be a new normal for people. So sad.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by slickyb(f): 2:10am On Oct 04, 2014
hmmm, never bought 1 b4, sooo I wouldn't know
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by kristisking(m): 2:23am On Oct 04, 2014
All i see in this salla is genocide every where.Rams are in trouble.Bokoharam will also celebrate salla despite killing of innocent souls.Demons in human form.Hope they wont bomb any where today
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Atmmachine(m): 2:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Will the ram meat cure Ebola ??
#Muslims & their foolishness.

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by iamdotune(m): 2:32am On Oct 04, 2014
speaktome: Jus try go one of ur friend house 2moro so dat u can eat Ram kos with diz price tag hia, I knw say u no go fit buy one...Otondo
what does this as to do with anything undecided slowpoke grin
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by MadCow1: 2:34am On Oct 04, 2014
See this Mumu Ram vex wan fight me because I tell am say make ehn repent because ehn go die soon... grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by iamdotune(m): 2:34am On Oct 04, 2014
rabzy01: Which one better pass? Killing innocent rams and goats or innocent man. For one religion weh the people de carry cross waka, na them god self carry him only begotten child dash Jews so them go put am for cross kill.
cool
lmao grin the god na santa clause o no beef pls

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Atmmachine(m): 2:35am On Oct 04, 2014
I will wait till everyone buys their goats before i will kidnap 3 or 4 goats grin grin

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 04, 2014
speaktome: angryHow many time do muslims celebrate evry year sef...killing innocent Ram all d time

Aboloriburuku niyye ni? ki lo kan weyrey yi ni sin? smellow buruku, omale jati jati

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by iamdotune(m): 2:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Atmmachine: Will the ram meat cure Ebola ??
#Muslims & their foolishness.
who said so undecided or you have one case or cases of ebola grin and you want a miracle from the ram, i guess thats why your asking..... Ignorant people i keep wondering why they get sad tho smh dwe3b tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:59am On Oct 04, 2014
tellwisdom: Dem go buy ram finish; tomorrow house rent go increase to recover the money undecided
Ah u one of those ibos stayin in "face me I slap u" house in lagos owned by yoruba man?
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by mufutau55(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2014
$500 USD and that is with haggling, in NYC.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2014
otijah: cain brought to God his finest of sheep do you really how much that sheep cost then. People who knows the worth of this feast don't bother about the price of the ram
Cain? Smh
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by eleko1: 5:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Zombie!I quote U,go and do d needful.Is what U type here is original?We have seen/read this jargon U cut/edit and paste here b4.What has the rubbish u edit here got to do with d topic been discussed?Irrelevant crap.I dnt need to drag words with a slowpoke like U.
Ajiswaggs: u are sick if u dnt knw. Pls dnt ever qoute me again if u dnt want to die b4 ur time. Idiot
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:44am On Oct 04, 2014
uk used ram cost 35000
saudi used cost 45000
Hausa used cost 15000

Which one ur papa buy
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Abuklaw(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2014
01mcfadden: Peace will cost nothing.
We want peace.
undecided
Oritsajefor will give you peace Biggot.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by greall1: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Oloriburuku some body born by mistake. If dey give bastard of u meat today you will eat it for head go & Die.

speaktome: angryHow many time do muslims celebrate evry year sef...killing innocent Ram all d time
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2014
eleko1: Zombie!I quote U,go and do d needful.Is what U type here is original?We have seen/read this jargon U cut/edit and paste here b4.What has the rubbish u edit here got to do with d topic been discussed?Irrelevant crap.I dnt need to drag words with a slowpoke like U.
what is ur problem u dis idiot, shey na ur hand I use edit am or na ur papa buy mb 4 me? U beta be warned
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by 01mcfadden(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2014
grin
Abuklaw: Oritsajefor will give you peace Biggot.
Alhaji Shekau will give you peace.
Biggot!
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by eleko1: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2014
Ode! Are U dis pathetic?If U need Mtn card,let me knw.There is no common sense in what U type.Adhere to simple correction rather than d rubbish u type here.I have said dat I'll not drag words with U cos U are a slow retarded
Ajiswaggs: what is ur problem u dis idiot, shey na ur hand I use edit am or na ur papa buy mb 4 me? U beta be warned
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Haywhymido(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy eid il adha to d muslim ummah
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin GOAT FACE KILLER....
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by 100Cents: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2014
otijah: cain brought to God his finest of sheep do you really how much that sheep cost then. People who knows the worth of this feast don't bother about the price of the ram

Cain brought yam.

Abel brought sheep...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.