Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? (837 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by Doclight(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
what exactly are u into?
Do u feel fulfilled in it?
How come about it?
Do u seek change?
Come on and lets get talking...
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
I'm studying Journalism and to be honest, it doesn't seem like I'm being taken through a new phase in life.

I've always wanted to be a soccer pundit, I derive a profound joy when I talk football, it's my biggest hobby.

If you'd do what you derive joy doing, you'd never work your life - that is my mantra cheesy
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by PROCTOR: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by missdebs(f): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
NO!!!
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
No.... Dats why i wanna write anoda pume next year.
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes,because it gives me the opportunity to delve into any field.
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by adegwurulez(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Biochemistry explains life, it introduces you to yourself. Satisfaction comes from knowing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by LegendarySage(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by nuelzy: 5:27am On Oct 04, 2014
make this one start nau abi??....tsew#...shaa am studying igbolism/native music..#...kam nukwa!
Re: Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? by Jesuspikin7: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Doclight:
what exactly are u into?
Do u feel fulfilled in it?
How come about it?
Do u seek change?
Come on and lets get talking...
I was lucky to change as quickly as possible. I was not satisfied so I took jamb and to God be the glory I was given admission into chemical engineering. Initially I was scared but I have made my decision and I aint going back! RIP TO PHARMACY

NB:- the worst thing that can happen to anybody is to spend 5 years in the university studying a wrong course!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where You Taught ”compound Pendulum” In Your Secondary School? / 2015: Nigeria LNG Limited Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme / 2014-2015 Admission, No JAMB, No Post Jamb,no Strikes, No Bokoharam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.