Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? (94760 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by anthoniaz(f): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
seankay:
lol Access bank are always having reasons to deduct money....I love gtb too but they mainly have their banks in state capitals

I tell you! Always deducting.So much love Gtb....you are right.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by kellydakull(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mization:
Op, I recommend FCMB without bias. Its just the best in terms of customer relations and service delivery. A trial will get u hooked till forever wink......
U just said it all. I have been banking wit them without error nor some sort of ilegal thiefry. Am sure a trial wil make u a testifier just as i.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Rexnegro(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
The truth is all banks gives reasons to either like or dislike them wich is unknown to them in most cases..hence that make ur experience and reason why u like or dislike them...but if am to go by recent financial institutions world rating ? Zenith,gtb and firstbanks are rated as the best banks in nigeria in that order...was also surprise to no that those 3banks are rated among first 250banks in the world.... Some few years ago no nigeria bank was among 1st 1000banks hence the 1st 250banks was my surprise ....NB:- am a 1stbank and ecobank user also....
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by MsFaith: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emyemyberry:
Either of these should be the best,uba,diamond,firtbank,zenith,gtb,but for the worst its Ecobank

As in ehn! That was my first bank and now I hate it so much
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by promisingstar(f): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lagusta:
Diamondbank is the best bank in nigeria: friendly atmosphere, superb customer experience, and they even have apps for java and android!!

Accessbank too is a sure bet...

The worst bank is GTB, silly bank, rubbish!!!

Accessbank is not too good...dey deduct unnecessary charges,dey send annoying text msgs,sumtimes,I do receive their msgs more dan 4 tyms in a day...dey do dis in order to deduct moni for alerts
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by mutazeez(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
I think all uba staffs are ugly

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Emmey67: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gt bank is the best for students anytime. I can recommend the bank to even my enemy.
Lol grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
SmellMyFart:
I bank with stanbic ibtc bank currently but i'm considering closing my account there and opening a new account with a different bank.

I lost my sim together with my phone. I later bought a new phone and a new sim. Went to the bank and requested a change of mobile number so as to be getting alert on any transaction I make. The customer care said I should put it into writing(letter) which I did but all to no avail. I then went to another branch to complain about it hoping it would be resolved there. To my greatest surprise, the customer care there declined to my request. WHY? she said my account wasn't opened in that branch albeit I have provided every proof she asked for. The bank sucks big time.

I think GT bank is your best option.

I'm such a STANBICIBTC Bank stan. I don't work there though. Please call their contact centre and report this, the branch in question will be questioned and you can resolve this over the phone. They'll scan you some forms and you can fill and scan back.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by charming247(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
The best bank is HERITAGE BANK.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by rightflank: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
It's got to be Diamond Bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Zelinjo:

I'm such a STANBICIBTC Bank stan. I don't work there though. Please call their contact centre and report this, the branch in question will be questioned and you can resolve this over the phone. They'll scan you some forms and you can fill and scan back.
I don't have their customer care line. Mind dropping it here? undecided
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Gboliwe: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lagusta:
Diamondbank is the best bank in nigeria: friendly atmosphere, superb customer experience, and they even have apps for java and android!!

Accessbank too is a sure bet...

The worst bank is GTB, silly bank, rubbish!!!

Clearly the diamond bank in Uyo is adopted angry

The only friendly face I met the time I ever went there was the security man at the gate that let the car pass through. The security at the door was so rude, plus the staff I met in the hall was equally unfriendly. Like they were doing me a favor. I remember telling my partner on our way out that day that the bank was unfriendly.

I will stay with GTB
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Intercontinental bank still remain the best ever in every aspect. Sadly access bank bought them with their bad and evil culture.

I still wish I can ve my bank back !!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by jideomowunmi(f): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ryabcool:
lol! Abeg o! I no get anything. grin

Iffa hear....
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by osoyusuf08(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
GTB
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by yemivictor: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
DumeloDumelo:

You are correct.

I hate the UBA colour red with perfect hatred. Their unsmiling representatives also make matters worse.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by yemivictor: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2014
mutazeez:
I think all uba staffs are ugly

Buhahahahaha.....
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by surveycash(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2014
DumeloDumelo:
I so much hate UBA. From their always faulty doors to their bad customer service.

Because of their faulty doors, I don't wear belt anymore to that bank.......I got tired of security men asking if I have any metal object on me.

grin grin Bros, tie wrapper... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by toyinkin(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2014
ECo IS THE BEST...
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Naymie(f): 12:40am On Oct 07, 2014
The best bank in Nigeria?? IMO,is Fidelity bank.
The worst? Ecobank!
The 'worstest'? Sterling bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Naymie(f): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2014
First Bank- the crowd at FB is always scary.
GTBank- annoying staff. My baby would say they're Guaranty Trust Arseholes..lol.
Access Bank-those ones are criminals.
Ecobank-very slow and incompetent staff.
Sterling bank-always having network issues.
Fidelity Bank-indeed,they're the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by oluwadanie1(m): 1:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Lagusta:

wema bank.... That bank still dey exist?

First bank for rich folks
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 07, 2014
SmellMyFart:
I don't have their customer care line. Mind dropping it here? undecided

012709676 or 0700 2255 7826242.

Be sure to register your displeasure . You can also mail them at customercarenigeria@stanbicibtc.com.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by ChefMike(m): 1:36am On Oct 07, 2014
I bank with First Bank;UBA;Diamond Bank and Access Bank.I prefer Diamond bank to others because their service is superb.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Funjosh(m): 4:16am On Oct 07, 2014
nifemi25:
Stanbic IBTC is the best bank to me. Theyare rreliable and there service is the Best as am consign.

They are 419. STANBIC IBTC lipsrsealed
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 07, 2014
ceejay80s:

Standard chartered kó
Standard aquired nì

Really surprise Standard Chartered is coming into the picture here. The lack absolutely what it takes to manage consumer banking and are ridiculously terrible in terms of service in this area.
What do you think of a banking with one unreliable ATM in an entire city and only works 25% of the time. Go check there services outside Lagos and you will definitely write CBN to kick them out of consumer banking.
On top the fact that they have the highest charges on all their services relative to other banks, was in Dubai with my wife and we used both SCB and GTBank ATM for transactions, you will be shocked the difference in the exchange rate and bank charges.
Go to any other bank aside from Standard Chartered, plsssssssss.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Proffdada: 5:18am On Oct 07, 2014
seankay:
Nobody mentioned Access.lol that bank is so bleeped up! The last time I was there, the Cashier told me I had two signatures and I might not be able to withdraw,this is a that I've been making frequent transactions for 5 years
I don't know which dribbles better? Maradonna or access bank. they're full of tricks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Talking about best Bank, is there any wen it come to services delivery? Banking Auchi is hell my broda n sista, I hate all d banks there wit 100% hatred to eco bank n UBA. Those ppl are in-human in treating customers. I bank wit GTB there but am really disappointed on their service, hw I wish IBTC is dere, cus of their low customer it wld ve bd best for Auchi in Edo.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Sarhyd(m): 5:36am On Oct 07, 2014
If you are yet to open an account in Diamond Bank, do that today....I so love that bank with their good customer service ,etc, compared to that frustrating GTB

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Zelinjo:

012709676 or 0700 2255 7826242.

Be sure to register your displeasure . You can also mail them at customercarenigeria@stanbicibtc.com.
thanks. Will call them right away
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Emyemyberry(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2014
MsFaith:

As in ehn! That was my first bank and now I hate it so much
my parents nearly forced me to open an acct wt dem,back in d days,bt i refused.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2014
First bank is the worst. for me the best is diamond bank☺ great services and you money is safe there
any bank that has top much crowd is not going to be helpful at all. I also like stanbic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.