Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? (94747 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by blakky97(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Say NO to skye. They fight customers for any error in a transfer form

Keystone is always empty, so feel free.

Fidelity is faithful. They will never close your account even in 10 years

Access- no network,

Gtb; atm will cause you trouble when you are stranded. (The best bank though)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Sike(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
I hate Banks and their queue.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by macdon4all(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin
Iamsynord:
GTB for Students, Diamond bank for Workers, UBA for Small and medium scale and WEMA bank ...for nobody ..
grin
Iamsynord:
GTB for Students, Diamond bank for Workers, UBA for Small and medium scale and WEMA bank ...for nobody ..
. Lol
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by macdon4all(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gtbank rocks :PGtbank rocks
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Btruth: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
zappyj:

Heritage Bank!
hummmmmm!
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Youngsage: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
destante:
that bank where you guys queue till eternity for everything? the business model is such that they hardly invest in building of branches although it seems to work for them. Sha the service quality is not like fb. tongue

thank yhuu tongue
But the queues have reduced, unlike b4. Its not as if others don't have their queues too now

One more thing- GT bank has one of the best, if not the best bank architectures cheesy
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Ryabcool(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Chai....bro u get plenty money ooo...removed from one bank and went to 3 different banks... grin
lol! Abeg o! I no get anything. grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Prettilicious(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
there are only two banks in nigeria...firstbank nd others.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Ryabcool(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Youngsage:

thank yhuu tongue
But the queues have reduced, unlike b4. Its not as if others don't have their queues too now

One more thing- GT bank has one of the best, if not the best bank architectures cheesy
nope. Ever walked into FCMB? You'd feel like you're in an actual bank. The first time i walked in there, i felt like i was in the midst of real business men who commanded power. Everyone who queued coincidentally wore suits. I was the only odd one wearing casuals. I walked outta there feeling like i had just been to Pearson Specter to see Harvey.. grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by seankay(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
anthoniaz:

I stopped using Access bank in 2009 when they always deducted my cash as if I was keeping my money for them to deduct.
I have stopped using Eco bank because it's far from me.Firstbank dealt with me.I transferred money to someone last month using Firstmonie, the person didn't receive it.I called several times, filled form at the bank, till now, I didn't get that money back.

I love GTB.
lol Access bank are always having reasons to deduct money....I love gtb too but they mainly have their banks in state capitals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by seankay(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
mctons:

Go back and ask another cashier to prove the former wrong. Rlly serious
I didn't sign twice when I opened the acount so that's why I didn't bother myself too much and I also got to collect my cash from her but the next time I experience that, imma have to lodge complain
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Culnellie(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
timilehing:
There's one bank I'll never advised my enemy to bank with: Eco Bank. They're thrash!!!
Ecobank is really the worst.. Requested for atm card for the past two weeks and havnt recieved it..
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am using GTB bank, buht I ont like their banking system.
I think first bank or Zenith bank is more preferable
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Krak(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
GANDALF1:
Zenith bank is the best bank for business guys who want the best of services and world class customer care. No queue, prompt attention, 5mins turnaround time, easy access to facilities provided you satisfy the requirements, and so much more.

The zenithdirect online customer service is currently the best in the industry, no bendgates.

Having its customers best interests at heart all the time, zenith banks charges are transparent, low and pocket friendly when compared with other banks. E.g., you will get your token for as low as N1000 (can you beat that?).

Ever used Zenith bank's eazymoney app? Anyway, just imagine yourself stranded in a village with no internet access or recharge card sellers. All you need to do is dial *966*amount# and your phone will be recharged immediately. Thats a first in Nigeria.

To learn more about how Zenith bank can assist you to grow your business, kindly visit http://www.zenithbank.com/

Come to Zenith Bank, Makurdi Brach and your impression will change.

The crowd in that bank can be compared to that of a football viewing center during a crucial match.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Sameto: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okimski:
don't quote what you don't know and stop misleading people with your ignorant. they accept other banks as well. I use GTbank to open an account with them
You Got me wrong Okimski,
I only said that First Bank is in Partnership with Paypal (you can read this : www.firstbanknigeria.com/paypal/ )
When receiving Wire Transfers, UBA offers the best (from my own perspective) and as far as I know GTBank Charges around $3 for Payoneer Withdrawals (which is not a good deal for people who earn a little)........................xo xori if I didn't concur with your opinion.
lolz
#UBA4EVER

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by xcoded(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
G T B bank is d best bank to me
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Libra9(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
UBA is for railway staff,unity bank is for pensioneers.IBTC is better,Eco bank is good because of accessibility
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by destante(f): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Youngsage:

thank yhuu tongue

okay on bank structures, I agree. smiley
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by holax: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
I would choose zenith
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by sapientia(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by kolexy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
odikomo1:
Have you ever been to a bank and spent more time than neccesary?. And the next thing you here after the frustration is 'thank you for banking with us'. Isn't that annoying. To me sure it is. So now if a person wants to open an account, which bank will you recommend without bias?.

The worth of a Bank is not just based on time spent in the banking hall. The no of people in the banking hall is a function of the popularity of a bank amongst retail customers.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by duni04(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
koladebrainiac:

mumu
wema bank for retail business people .
they give loan to salary earners (confirmed staff)
they advance school fees to to those who can't afford to pay for school fees without collateral
they finance equipment like generator and cars -all you have to do is bring your account statement from other banks,open account with them and of the most better part of it, you pay 30% equity fund .

they are even advertising one product called express credit. loan without colateral . guy they are doing much . GTB ,Zenith , Access bank will jever support your business no matter how heavy u bank with them . forget service or that shit ,if small bank can support it biz ,what's the big deal.? abegi
Especially that GT. GT is a criminal bank. The only people that enjoy GT are the shareholders, not the customers.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by rudee007(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Iamsynord:

I'm not sure if you know what you're talking about..... UBA for sme's? When we have fidelity Bank and Diamond bank thriving in this sector.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by golddeejay(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
i use GTBank...i opened ACcess bank acct because they have one of the lowest rate wen it comes to internet transactions...but the rate at wch they deducted my money in 1 mth is record breaking...GtBank neva did in a yr. The best bank depends on ur bankin needs...for me the best banks are Gtbank and Diamond(gud in most aspects of banking)
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by zappyj(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Btruth:
hummmmmm!

Yes Heritage Bank! grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by golddeejay(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dnt try using gtb mastercard for internet transactions esp. If the transaction is big. Their rate is up in the sky compare to access n diamond (dat is i kno). They r gud in other areas sha

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Tayo1763: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
jumxix:
BOA (Bank Of Agriculture)

Lol. I remember I used this BOA while serving in kabba. Shitty!

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by asids55: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
there are some banks where you do get exceptional services in some branches,and some not too good service in some other branches,but for eco bank (writes in frustration) their services are useless all through the federation ,going to an ecobank branch to deposit money means you should add an extra 1 hour,cause you will never spend less than that..their structures is nothing to write home about,imagine going to a bank and you notice that they use fans rather than a.c...mehn...i cant wait to change my bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by musiwa95: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2014

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by agafiya: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Evagreenfields:

sure you can. It is your money. You can withdraw over the counter or through dya agents.
Who are the dya agents?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by GENTLETEE(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
I prefer zenith bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.