Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? (2529 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2014
We all know that at least 70% of men cheat on their wife at one point or the other in most marriages but let's see it from the other perspective this time around.
A wife who cheats is worse than a man who brings in a second wife (personal opinion).
But no matter what, most men who cheat still loves and cherishes their wife in one way or the other.
When a woman cheats it's always known to be more dangerous and damaging to the family than when looked from the man's angle.
This is because to some extent, a man who cheats still remembers his wife at home and still leaves the better part of his heart for his wife till he returns home. This isn't the case with when a woman cheats. For when she does, she sinks the better part of her heart into the extr-marital affair(s) till it drowns her completely.
We all know the women folk forgive easily and repeatedly than when compared to the male folks. So for a man who truly loves his wife and catches her cheating on him, how does he handle such after discovering how deep his wife has sunk into it and knowing how much he loves her?
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Seems like it's a waka pass thing. Are u all single or u just don't know what to say?
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2014
The answer to this question is very far from here.
Part of me is trying to imagine it and how to handle it, while the other part is trying so hard not to imagine it because it can never happen. angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Kanwulia: 1:17am On Oct 05, 2014
Errrrrrrm?
I am an EXCEPTION o!
My heart remains with me ALWAYS! cool

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2014
You need to find out why she cheated on you in the first place, women do not just wake up and decide to cheat, when you get the reason then you know where to start from in solving the problem, it could be the man does not value her, she may not be getting conjugal satisfaction, the man prefers hanging out with the boys to spending quality time with her etc too numerous to mention.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2014
urhoboman:
The answer to this question is very far from here.
Part of me is trying to imagine it and how to handle it, while the other part is trying so hard not to imagine it because it can never happen. angry

We all pray it doesn't o bros. Btw, in the event it does fa? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by SAMBARRY: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2014
Is this news.afterall its not headline news when men cheat so why should this make news.

abeg next

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Kanwulia:
Errrrrrrm?
I am an EXCEPTION o!
My heart remains with me ALWAYS! cool

I don't get you. undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2014
imas:
You need to find out why she cheated on you in the first place, women do not just wake up and decide to cheat, when you get the reason then you know where to start from in solving the problem, it could be the man does not value her, she may not be getting conjugal satisfaction, the man prefers hanging out with the boys to spending quality time with her etc too numerous to mention.

Is there ever any moral justification for cheating on both sides?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Is this news.afterall its not headline news when men cheat so why should this make news.

abeg next

Just pray it never happens to you, only then can u talk in such manner.

Wait, you an M or F?
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by SAMBARRY: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2014
korel9:

Just pray it never happens to you, only then can u talk in such manner.
yimu
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
yimu

If you like yi idi undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by SAMBARRY: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2014
korel9:

If you like yi idi undecided
before nko.eyin storytellers today is Sunday. No time for stories that touch
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by adet991(f): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2014
Like a poster above me said,it shldn't be news because men will say most of them do it.So I see no reason why it should hurt a man,they shld be able to bear it as well

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
I wouldn't know my reaction until one is in the situation.

Situation + Circumstances + Perspective = Reaction.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
korel9:

Is there ever any moral justification for cheating on both sides?
I know there is no moral justification, just that sometimes people can be pushed into doing something they ordinarily would not do.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by parismarc: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op, since 70% of men cheat, this also implies that 70% of women cheat too since men don't cheat with men.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Kirinwa: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
You simply tell her to invite her partner home so that you people can form a big happy family. You then divise days for two of you to be taking turns at her. Its called polyandry.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by jmoore(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Divorce!!
I got zero tolerance for cheating.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Kanwulia: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
korel9:

I don't get you. undecided

Meaning. . . . .WOMAN SHALT NOT LIVE BY MAN ALONE!!! AmeMMMMMMM!!! kiss
If you like cheat on me o
If you like no cheat on me o

In the final analyZZZZZM. . . .

NA ONLY ME WAKA COME
NA ONLY ME GO WAKA GO

Ko bu ru
Ko ba je

I don really kia

Life is always full of choices.

No one can make me HAPPY or UNHAPPY but myself. The BUCK stops here! No passing!!! cool

*H-enjoying my RedLobster Sunday Dinner. . . . ALL BY MYSELF! Then off to da jazzzz club. . . . ALL BY MYSELF* cool

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Kanwulia: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ahem!
What was the thread about again? cheesy
I don chop finish. . . . I can see cLIAAALY na!

*waiting impatiently for my "DESERT"!* kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by tintingz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Divorce and move on.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by ernie4life(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
most guys are screaming divorce! divorce!
in reality it's not that easy, am not married but back in school I had this girl I was so much in love with, she was cheating on me, my guys told me I loved her so much, I couldn't stand to breakup with her, I kept begging her to change but just like most ladies do they never listen. finally I broke up with her, turned all the love I had for her to haterad with passion( up till now).
now reading this post and thinking what if my future wife tries it? Unimaginable, I think I should pray about it, what most women don't understand is there a some men who when the say " I love u" the really mean it and when the say "forever" the mean till there heart stops beating.

I pray I never find my self in such a situation. because up till now I don't know what my reaction will be

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by armyofone(m): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2014
I was there today, ate shrimps too wink and washed it down with rummy pina colada. I no see clearly when the bill came grin

Kanwulia:
Ahem!
What was the thread about again? cheesy
I don chop finish. . . . I can see cLIAAALY na!
*waiting impatiently for my "DESERT"!* kiss
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 06, 2014
If you're the unfaithful type,then you better forgive her her and continue to love up....but if you have never cheated on her,and she cheated on you sad sad na strong thin be dat o angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Just don't know how my reaction would be,I pray it doesn't happen.

I go kill person,who? I don't know.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Tallesty1(m): 6:08am On Oct 06, 2014
imas:
That was during the time of our grand mothers.

Any girl that sleeps with her bf is already cheating on her husbandgrin

She was sealed for a reason.

And once the seal is brokengrin............

You know the rest.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by Tallesty1(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2014
This question is not easy to answer. Some cultures makes it impossible to stand up and give a simple and direct answer

In Enugu Ezike(Somewhere in Nsukka). If you know that your wife is cheating on you and you eat her food, you will die.

In Kogi state. If your wife cheat on you, she will fall sick which may lead to her death. If you treat her or say sorry to her, you will die.

In some part of Idoma, if your wife is cheating on you and you still eat her food, sleep with her, take care of her as your wife, you will die.

So it depends on where it happened.

4 me, she will be forgiven but will cease to be my wife. Even if Virgin Mary brings her back to me.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2014
ernie4life:
most guys are screaming divorce! divorce!
in reality it's not that easy, am not married but back in school I had this girl I was so much in love with, she was cheating on me, my guys told me I loved her so much, I couldn't stand to breakup with her, I kept begging her to change but just like most ladies do they never listen. finally I broke up with her, turned all the love I had for her to haterad with passion( up till now).
now reading this post and thinking what if my future wife tries it? Unimaginable, I think I should pray about it, what most women don't understand is there a some men who when the say " I love u" the really mean it and when the say "forever" the mean till there heart stops beating.

I pray I never find my self in such a situation. because up till now I don't know what my reaction will be

Thank God someone finally understands what I really mean.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by mesoade(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2014
imas:
You need to find out why she cheated on you in the first place, women do not just wake up and decide to cheat.
what are you saying?

Are women satisfiable?
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by korel9: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
parismarc:
Op, since 70% of men cheat, this also implies that 70% of women cheat too since men don't cheat with men.

The 70% men I was referring to is actually the married ones and I'm sure they rarely chose the married women as their cheating partner.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? by freakcin: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
According to my twitter peeps. . . . #itsover grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feeling Unworthy? How To Find Your Way To Freedom / My Experience At The US Embassy / (photos): If You Feel Too Proud Of Whom You Are, Watch These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.