Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

* * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * (3577 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by teddybiyasi(f): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

then I ll' chop off the ''gee''.....rename him as ''iyaz".......then "replay" the beating
cheesy

giiyazz tried

but iam had the better verse

hope this will change elymax mind

mvgt---iam-the-killer

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Giyazz tried, but arowo got this

MVGT = Iamarowoworan.... (Tho i feel he stretched a bit....)

hian grin grin
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by sosiqdude(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2014
This one every body they vote iamaromolaren....did I mistake voting giyazz...iam for don beat the guy flawless if not me...

Well it just a battle..
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by GIYAZZ(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2014
I can't believe this. *faints*

grin
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2014
GIYAZZ:
I can't believe this. *faints*

grin

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by GIYAZZ(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif[/img]

MVGT - Iam
Please stop making matters worse na. grin

Iamaromolaeran, nice battling with you. Prepare for our next battle; that's Audio!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by sosiqdude(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2014
Iamaromolaren is d0pe and no hiding of it...but the dude need a serious pattern to make him loss like Cannibus against Diaster...it just matter of time to make this newbies start shading bloods like stubborn cock
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
GIYAZZ:

Iamaromolaeran, nice battling with you. Prepare for our next battle; that's Audio!
Lmao No Mind Coogar. Ah 4got To Give Him His Drug This Morning. @Coogar, Oya Come Take Ya Drugs Go Church!
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2014
GIYAZZ:

Lmao No Mind Coogar. Ah 4got To Give Him His Drug This Morning. @Coogar, Oya Come Take Ya Drugs Go Church!.
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by 007Bruce: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2014
sosiqdude:
make this newbies start shading bloods like stubborn cock
Is this a simile? ;/
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by sosiqdude(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2014
007Bruce:
Is this a simile? ;/

What did your mind tells you?
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Aromo....stop stretching
If Giyazz dropbpuns before he for beat you
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
you just wanna complain and find fault....

how did I stretch now?? his verse was even longer than mine.....smh....
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
you just wanna complain and find fault....

how did I stretch now?? his verse was even longer than mine.....smh....
No Mind Dem. They Need To Wash Their Eyez With Omo.

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by 007Bruce: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
sosiqdude:

What did your mind tells you?
garbage from a retardedd trash disposer. Hehe
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by Emaprince: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
MVGT I AM
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by AbuMikey(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ibime:
so y'all look at me........as I debate with the gun/should I shoot them for good?.....or play with the puns?/cos when i glanced at that pics with his dad.......I saw no humans at all......but an ape with his son!!!!

grin grin grin

No time to break it down.

MVGT: Iam

Holy Meddusa!!!!!! shockedshocked

You just Killed Giyazz

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by GhostAccount(m): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Ibime:
so y'all look at me........as I debate with the gun/should I shoot them for good?.....or play with the puns?/cos when i glanced at that pics with his dad.......I saw no humans at all......but an ape with his son!!!!/

grin grin grin

Excuse Me, How's This A Punch? He Called His opponents Family an Ape Family, What Else?
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2014
GhostAccount:

Excuse Me, How's This A Punch? He Called His Family and Ape Family, What Else?
i'm begining to think you're giyaz
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by GhostAccount(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i'm begining to think you're giyaz

Giyaz is wack, I'm not
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by captainflash(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Brawl And Win Teddybiyasi And I'll Deactivate Ma Nl Acct!
LMao. .bro long tym o
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by Ibime(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
GhostAccount:

Excuse Me, How's This A Punch? He Called His opponents Family an Ape Family, What Else?

Good set-up and humour. Not every punchline needs a wordplay or a meta.

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
GhostAccount:

Giyaz is wack, I'm not
i'm supprised giyaz didnt reply this. Fishy.......

Anyway, that line you complained about is a punchline... Any "personal" that is framed with humour is a punchline... I call it a BOLD statement..... smiley

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by GIYAZZ(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i'm supprised giyaz didnt reply this. Fishy.......

Anyway, that line you complained about is a punchline... Any "personal" that is framed with humour is a punchline... I call it a BOLD statement..... smiley

I didn't reply him cos I know who I am. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
captainflash:
LMao. .bro long tym o
Oga Aw Far? Where've You Been All These While? You Just Dey Scarce Anyhow Like Private Part!
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by captainflash(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Oga Aw Far? Where've You Been All These While? You Just Dey Scarce Anyhow Like Private Part!
LMao. . .i dy oo. .
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by RapAcme(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2014
W0w!!! Impressd,,,MVGT===>0M0LERAN
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by 007Bruce: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
RapAcme:
W0w!!! Impressd,,,MVGT===>0M0LERAN
who is omoleran? Iamaromolaeran?
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by mikuz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ibime:

Good set-up and humour. Not every punchline needs a wordplay or a meta.

That punch is a metaphor na!
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by dj5naira(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
GIYAZZ:

A battle that GOD has sitted to watch,

undecided
Re: * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * by dj5naira(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! / "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" / "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.