Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! (3581 Views)

+ Freestyle,freestyle + Drop Your 8bars! Compete With D Best On Nl! / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Good Rap Lyricist Wanted For Paid Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
Got a deep sense of poetic & graphical verbal artistry? Write ur hottest 8bars here & win an auto membership on the CLUB FINEST platform + a CLUB FINEST T-SHIRT+free ticket 2d CLUB FINEST CLUB SHOWS. Let da games begin,
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by frijos(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2009
and the best rapper awards goes to, / i suppose you/ already knows who/
gon' get that/ so don't sweat that/ i'm that new comer/ that new wonder/ that makes you wonder/
why it took longer/ yo i move numbers/
rolling with the likes of Vec/ shogon, PYPE n ben/ dropping flows that's gon' make u wanna write me a cheque/
make ur boo invite for sex/ cos i got next/ no be lie my guy i dey vex/
and all i need is a PAD n a PEN to scribble down my thoughts/
sometimes it comes off the top/ and it don't stop/ all the way to the top/
i'm going/ never slowing/ getting chased by lastma officials/ at the blast of the whistle/
let the game begin like a football match/ question that i ask/ na who dem want catch?

v2. yo don't be mistaken ya'll i ain't no rookie/
i'm with V like i'm Louie/ that's why u cutie/ wanna come n do me/
when I/ get on the M.I/ c (see) it ain't M.I like Mr incredible/ i'm mr edible/
and the ladies know/ i make the ladies go/ whoa! he's so cute/ i'm so good?/ naw rather i'm so hood/
anxd i go thru'/ what everybody else in the game tryna make it go thru'/
yo pype told me to keep it cool/ cos sheyman said i'm hotter than fire/
Lord of ajasa told me esa lo ba de/ but i'ma go 'head n get it anyway
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ofokasibe: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2009
frijos chillout /am the flame spittin viper/am known to eat rappers like breakfast
club finest/ i am nairaland's finest/ this aint the rap battle threads /ur eyes need to be steadfast
asking rappers to drop 8 bars of terror means ur inviting ofoka aka the lyrical osama
eating rappers like the mayonnaise bama /am bringing change like d lyrical obama
i mean oboma, cuzz even channel o cant televise my pysho-lyrical mellodrama
my flows speak grammar on a psycadelic panorama/honestly am sicker than mi abaga
my flows is so outta this world, even jupiter is ashamed to be a planet
flows sour like garlic/ i leave mcs shaking & shivering even cold is scared to catch them

this aint the rap threads , u can want to transfer the topic her, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-60.0.html
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by frijos(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2009
Ofoxxx baby! u get mouf!
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
great stuff ofokasibe you heeded to instructions man that counts for some, frijos,ur post dont cut it brother it exceeded 8bars embarassed, but you can place in another new post on it. This sweepstake is open for a limited time from July 19th- 2nd August 2009. We dont mind if its one person that places a post to this in response,they'll walk away easy with the prize, & trust us fellas we dont play cheap either. Lets go.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
Nairalanders, Yall truly aint living up 2ur hype/ seems only incoherent pep post replies is wat yall type?/ prove me wrong crown princes n princesses of this portal/ nairaland boast of true royals, uncompared 2mere mortals.!!!YIP! I just couldnt resist,had 2write out somtin 4-2day,spice things up abit. Cant hav an inactive post,no can do. Com' on peeps take da floor.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by OldSYNC(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2009
shocked

Hey! Maybe there is a need to drop isht 4 the love of the game. . .

Aight, Am ill, maybe A doc needs to give me my pills/
Am tight but spit comes outta my mouth, it spills/
Now they say mofos wanna c(u)m at me, but Jiz!
Am da CEO, CEOs know how to handle the biz/
Not my first release, been spitting flames wayback/
Yeah, I cause diseases, the VIRUS aint wack/
Am the bomb, I blow up, leaving your a*ses black/
Burnt faces going for contests? Better Lean back!

oUTRo
Lean back!
The don on mic is back!
Lyrical Spillage baby,
O- shocked-L- shocked-D- shocked-S- shocked-Y- shocked-N- shocked-C.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by prince82(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2009
ofokasibe:

frijos chillout /am the flame spittin viper/am known to eat rappers like breakfast
club finest/ i am nairaland's finest/ this aint the rap battle threads /ur eyes need to be steadfast
asking rappers to drop 8 bars of terror means ur inviting ofoka aka the lyrical osama
eating rappers like the mayonnaise bama /am bringing change like d lyrical obama
i mean oboma, cuzz even channel o cant televise my pysho-lyrical mellodrama
my flows speak grammar on a psycadelic panorama/honestly am sicker than mi abaga
flows sour like garlic/ i leave mcs shaking & shivering even cold is scared to catch them

hey man! people criticise u but u spit witty lines most times. u just need to be compressing' em a little.

this aint the rap threads , u can want to transfer the topic her, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-60.0.html

Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by prince82(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
ofokasibe:

hey man! people criticise u but u spit witty lines most times. u just need to be compressing' em a little.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2009
fellas thank for transfering this thread to the appropriate platform ('m not to savvy on navigating on the web), loving it, every bit, oldsync that stuff was 'premium'. One post per head pls,lets stick to the 8bars grid.
lets go!
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by mykali(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2009
check . . .

my lyrics come un-a-bridge(d)/ like we over the Niger
my swagga/ like the River below/ endless/ i Rep Naija//
i'm kinda/ Distich(the stitch) at times/ holdin this rap ish together
we birdz of same feathers/ its why we're fly together//
i'm a go getter/ more cheddar/ i'll be making
you playas keep debating/ why you niggaz hatin?//
mykali be like T.I/ more Paper i'll be Chasing
these niggas test my fire/ they ass i'm cremating//
then demoting/ they stay down like denominators
we're numerators/ this niggas diss us/ to elevate us//
these conspirators/ cant ascend/ like faulty elevators
they try they best to be Arnold/ but they can't Terminators(terminate us)//
they replicate us/ they think they 9ice/ but they cant photocopy
you niggaz sloppy/ mykali'z got his money made/ like Puffy//
watch me slay these cannibals and vampires/ like Buffy
mykali . . . lives forever . . . while y'all stay . . . in your coffins//
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2009
8bars pple! 8bars only pple! Don't git all xcited bout it 'n' loose da objective homies. Take note of a 'premium' by-element of Hip Hop: "KNOWLEDGE"=Discipline+Consciousness of self. Stay wit me pple. Lets go!
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2009
I think I'm loving MYKAIL.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by HJ1(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2009
just had drp a lil sumfin, basically a lil sip from the main drink

I'm far from wut u r askin for/blasting off,  like astronaut
hiphop's ambassabor/ so better bounce like a basketball
serve u like tomato sauce/ half this rappers ass r soft
U thinkin u r real, u just fake like mariah's cups

wut d f**k u laughin for/ u bastard can surpass this form
fu.ckin wit d hardest artist, the type u've never had before
smashin ur asses wit fastest actions of blasting
'superstar' wit these bars without lookin thru 'lupe's' glasses
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by mykali(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
@Cnario

thanx

@H.J

r you female?
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by HJ1(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2009
mykali:

[color=#000099
@H.J

r you female?[/color]

y in God's name did u ask dat. Nigga i gat two nuts and a wind pipe in between ma legs.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2009
nice one H.J (the 8bars) but I think mykali's question wasn't outta place
mykali:

@Cnario

thanx

@H.J

r you female?

cos the f icon by your username stands to indicate ur gender,better get that corrected homie or you might get constant advances from 'ur kinda' grin.

Lets step it up pple competition rounds up this weekend. get bizzy beavers!
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by Jeophri(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2009
Ill. By 8bars, you mean 16 lines ryt?
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
6bars, eight lines of depth, yep! get cracking homie. grin
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
ILLIFIC:

6bars, eight lines of depth, yep! get cracking homie. grin
sorry bout the slip: re quote "8bars,eight lines,yep!, " that's watsup!
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by jayskillx(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2009
Na me be Jay skillx,dat famous M.C/wey dey move de crowd, wit only M.I.C/girls dey feel me so,dem dey screem for more/I no dey do hardcore,but am keeping de score/wanna contest me now,make u come to da east/and drop ur lil 8 bars,make we know who go defeat/listen up young fellas,I know da game and de rules/if u still wanna contest me,my guy na u go loose.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by jayskillx(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2009
Na me be Jay skillx,dat famous M.C/wey dey move de crowd, wit only M.I.C/girls dey feel me so,dem dey screem for more/I no dey do hardcore,but am keeping de score/wanna contest me now,make u come to da east/and drop ur lil 8 bars,make we know who go defeat/listen up young fellas,I know da game and de rules/if u still wanna contest me,my guy na u go loose.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by OldSYNC(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ ILLIFIC
What's up with this thread, aint this _________________
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by sleekgold: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
On a round table/On a circular marble
Doing it like the coporate/any hommie wanna battle?
My status availble, my strength incredible
I'll knock you outta the game, i got the street fame
The replica of a John Bull, then your hommie's down-pull
I guess thats a taboo, back stabbin, Bugging and thuging, welcome me, wanna battle?
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 12:39am On Aug 05, 2009
Sorry peeps left thangs loose on da '8bars Competition'(bn mad bizy tendn 2d affairs of da CLUB FINEST Mixtape). I now bring this cipher 2a close. I thank yall who participated,taking time out 2 engage in a our 'verbal sparring' session (it's really bn gr8). Da WINNER bound2 walk away with our premium "CLUB FINEST goodies + perks" prizes,wil b announced on 08/08/09,by 17:00hr. Our judges comprises of lyrical afficionados with indepth literary skills (GRAMMAR-TOR-LOGIST,heh-heh!),basing there scoring parameters on da following: 1. Creative Delusional Dexterity & ingenius lyrical expressions (put modestly: SICK LYRICS). 2. Ingenius Use of Humor. 3. Strict adherence to pair end-rhymes. 4. Adherence 2 8bar limit instruction. Drum roll pls,
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by PTechnIQ(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
eight bars from the pyrotechnique dude
leaves other rappers lacking nourishment like anorexic food
hardly ever ryt,but im never wrong
they said just eight bars,but some dudes are writing songs
i dnt need eight bars/to reach these fake stars/
im green and blue lyk earth;thats cash and flow colours
try standing next to my orbit and they'll see you're just a fake mars
with your weak lines u cnt budge me. i cause seismic activities with my earthquake bars
so all in all/its a warning call/no warning shots/just warming spots
and b4 i hang up this call,u want deep ryt,wel im deeper than the primordial soup in god's cooking pot
take a shot,but be sure not to miss
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by xplain1: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2009
I had an ajebota childhood.
a kpako adolescence.
check ma resume.
go ahead & read ma document.
dresscode spelz arogance.
but steez lyk a president.
wild lyk a thug,
but mild wit ma temprament.
flowz is so eloquent.
& yes very relevant.
in any show or event man!
i iz prevalent.
lyt up spotz
lyk halogen or flourescent.
h8rz goin unda
ma effectz evanescence.
knwn 4rm east 2 west
roll wit boiz wit betta checkz.
fresh lyk a babi' breath.
flya than a navy jet.
(yes)!
'm blesd wit a 7th sense.
call it A.I; "Authentic Inteligence"
so u can envy on ma intellect.
whyl i make planz
2 get bigga than d internet.
put it in retrospect.
yes u gat 2 respect.
d fact stil remainz
dat 'm so ill
IN MA HEAD!!!
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ILLIFIC: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2009
[flash=200,200]http://Ladies 'n' Gents, Children of all ages, I present to you da winner of our grandstand 8bars face off, H.J cheesy grin wink shocked cool[/flash] Its been fun pple. post up ur contact email so we could send you details on how to redeem ur prizes. The spot would had gon to Mykali if he had adhered to the "8bar rule" . Watch out pple it's on, get ur tracks listed on the CLUB FINEST mixtape. Holla @ +234 8064299227 or clubfinest@illific.com, 'n' get ur music career jumping off! Peace.
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by ofokasibe: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2009
lol HJ ke, illific whats ur criteria for choosing HJ, i felt his lines were dumb mykali came harder even oldsync .lmfao.
HJ my foot ! the punk ass is in south korea! grin grin
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by HJ1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2009
Yo illific, here r my digits +2348062365313. Really appreciate. Much respect.
@ofokasibe, u'll always remain a waste of ur old man's sperm. Here is an advise "act like an asexual animal n go Bleep urself!"
Re: Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! by HJ1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
Yo illific, here r my digits +2348062365313. Really appreciate. Much respect.
@ofokasibe, u'll always remain a waste of ur old man's sperm. Here is an advise "act like an asexual animal n go Bleep urself!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" / "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals / If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.