Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience (5211 Views)

How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? / Girls What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like? / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
chibwike:
So as claisheran abi wetin be her name.. No dey..u wan come use my girl as replacement..till she come
no try me oo.. i no want mak yu see doctor soon!!
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
so me na side chick abi angry. I'm a married woman too. angry
hey common Mildred sad don't do this me sad or you wnt me to quit nairaland??
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
MuhdG:

FIGHT!!!

Neldrizzy and chibwike
i don't mind dien for the one 1 love!!! Am ready
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Neldrizzy:
hey common Mildred sad don't do this me sad or you wnt me to quit nairaland??
awww, that's so touching sad sad . Pls quit grin grin
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
awww, that's so touching sad sad . Pls quit grin grin
k sadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
MuhdG:

FIGHT!!!

Neldrizzy and chibwike
hey! sad sad sad sad where's my salah meat? angry bring am i wan use am cook egusi soup angry
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Neldrizzy:
k sadsadsadsadsadsadsad
sad :-( sad
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
so me na side chick abi angry. I'm a married woman too. angry
lolzzzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by chibwike(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i don't mind dien for the one 1 love!!! Am ready
hahaha...ok lets settle this one and for all...missberrypop5 where are you?...
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
chibwike:
hahaha...ok lets settle this one and for all...missberrypop5 where are you?...
we no de settle anything... i back off... sadsadsad carry go, she is all urs sad... Missberyy thumbs up
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
hey! sad sad sad sad where's my salah meat? angry bring am i wan use am cook egusi soup angry

Oya naw.
Open ya bluetooth mek I send am
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by chibwike(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Neldrizzy:
we no de settle anything... i back off... sadsadsad carry go, she is all urs sad... Missberyy thumbs up
Oh Oh, she already chose me...Lol..buh i warned you na
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Rapsainot(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
I
Neldrizzy:
meaning?? lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Neldrizzy:

Oh, don't tell me you desire someone's wife
Now that's coveteousness sad
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
IrishKez:

Oh, don't tell me you desire someone's wife
Now that's coveteousness sad
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by cybug: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mine happened in ss1... liked this girl in my school then. I used to model emaka ike in my flow with girls.
She told me she'd only accept to date me if i follow her to her house...

As a lover boy, na so follow her go o...
when we got to her house; see her popsy, momsy, aunty and her immediate elder brother in the living room.

This girl just set me up and said

'can you just explain to my parent why you've
been pestering me all around in school?'

Omo... I started sweating instanta under AC... na long story sha
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
cybug:
Mine happened in ss1... liked this girl in my school then. I used to model emaka ike in my flow with girls.
She told me she'd only accept to date me if i follow her to her house...

As a lover boy, na so follow her go o...
when we got to her house; see her popsy, momsy, aunty and her immediate elder brother in the living room.

This girl just set me up and said

'can you just explain to my parent why you've
been pestering me all around in school?'

Omo... I started sweating instanta under AC... na long story sha
Bro dat babe harsh sha! na introduction u wan do 4 her shuo.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by cybug: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
dumo1:

Bro dat babe harsh sha! na introduction u wan do 4 her shuo.

Yeah, some parent encourage their kids to bring any new friend home..

I never knew I could stammer, till that day...
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2014
cybug:

Yeah, some parent encourage their kids to bring any new friend home..

I never knew I could stammer, till that day...
Lol! i can imagine. i hope u scaled through the inquiry panel sha.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by cybug: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2014
dumo1:

Lol! i can imagine. i hope u scaled through the inquiry panel sha.

Ha... i didn't o... to a point i couldn't hear myself speaking... i'd neva experienced that before. Her pops man said i should take a sit. na so the momsy shouted 'sit where?'

Na so I take my leave immediately

Beefed that girl till ss3, we became friends...
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2014
freshness2020:
To be honest, I never toast a girl before (maybe because I went to a Boy's school).
Na from friends we D̶̲̅ε̲̣y become lovers!
Just like that!
Same here.. never wow a girl... jt frnds.. e cm start dey built...smal smal.. sha u get... am d shy typ too
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Silentnoise(m): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Worn boots can't do any of them effectively.
What happens when a saw, gate, knife,generator, the list goes on and on.... is left unused for ages without servicing, their abilities becomes below par..In plain Language, your defeat will be worse than Australia's 31-0 Bashing of America Samoa..Word
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2014
cheesycheesycheesy
Silentnoise:

What happens when a saw, gate, knife,generator, the list goes on and on.... is left unused for ages without servicing, their abilities becomes below par..In plain Language, your defeat will be worse than Australia's 31-0 Bashing of America Samoa..Word
All the aforementioned are iron.

Boot is not.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Silentnoise(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
cheesycheesy:DAll the aforementioned are iron.

Boot is not.
What happens to a pro player who does not practise?
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
cybug:

Ha... i didn't o... to a point i couldn't hear myself speaking... i'd neva experienced that before. Her pops man said i should take a sit. na so the momsy shouted 'sit where?'

Na so I take my leave immediately

Beefed that girl till ss3, we became friends...
Aww! friends @ last. bro u get mind o. grin
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
So,na only this few guys don toast 4 NL ba??
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by cybug: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2014
dumo1:

Aww! friends @ last. bro u get mind o. grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? / Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing / How A Girl Played My Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.