Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Eid El Mubarak And Islam Extremists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid El Mubarak And Islam Extremists (594 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid El Mubarak And Islam Extremists by Wristler: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Barka de Sallah to all Muslim faithfuls. The blessings attached to it will be accorded all. Amen

In the spirit of the festivity/ celebration, a lot of things crossed my mind. Ileya ( which in Yoruba, literarily means Homecoming) is always interesting.

With the rosy celebrations and enjoyment, The thought of extremists/terrorists - Boko Haram and its likes, crossed my mind. Are they also celebrating right now?

*Do they feel somehow while they slaughtered rams too, just as they did humans like them?

*Do they know the reason for the season?..... that Allah could not stand the sight of a faithful man slaughtering another human, hence providing a ram?

*How will they feel if someone just spoilt their mood/ celebration by throwing "knockouts" into their midst right now just as they are infamously know for?

The reason for the thread is to try and find reasons why Extremists do the evil that they do. Can terrorists ever have justifiable reasons for their actions either spiritually or conventionally?

If they indeed slaughtered rams to celebrate this Mubarak, then they are madddddd

(1) (Reply)

Presidents Visit To Lagos State / India And Pakistan At War Again! 18 Killed / Sue Me, Jonathan: You're Worth $120 Million Dollars! Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.