Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,511,640 members, 5,726,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2020 at 01:57 PM

What Tribe/ethnic Group Outside Nigeria Attracts You. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Tribe/ethnic Group Outside Nigeria Attracts You. (3078 Views)

How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / The Igbos Are Probably Nigeria's Most Populous Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe/ethnic Group Outside Nigeria Attracts You. by Fulaman198(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2014
The Wolof, Serer and Mande peoples.
Re: What Tribe/ethnic Group Outside Nigeria Attracts You. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bifwoli:
I saw this thread about the positives of whats attractive about other Nigerian tribes other than one's own tribe and that got me thinking of the same but Africa-wide. So what attributes/positives attract you about other tribes/ethnic groups outside Nigeria be it culture, language, cuisine, sportsmanship or economic/political clout?

For me I like the following:

1 The Xhosa for their natural beauty and a never die attitude.
2 The Shona of Zimbabwe for their interesting language.
3 The Ashanti of Ghana for their cultural pride and entrepreneurial acumen.
In that case, you're likely to find other Bantu languages such as tshiVenda (SA/Zim), chiChewa (Malawi) and chiMakhuwa (Moz) interesting as well. They are kind of similar to the chiShona language.
Re: What Tribe/ethnic Group Outside Nigeria Attracts You. by Bifwoli: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Yuuuuup. Xhosa girl right here. Al fearless we are. Thank you, sir smiley

I'd love to say something nice back about Naija tribes, but I don't know much about your tribes because I don't ask people what tribe they are when I 1st meet them. All I'll say is that, the Nigerians I have met in real life have been very hospitable.

But I'm not from Naija though.Far from it.
Re: What Tribe/ethnic Group Outside Nigeria Attracts You. by Danrizzle: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hutu. Their racial purge campaign against the Tutsis was quite remarkable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo / Igbos In Ashanti Region Oppose Installation Of Chief / Meet The New OBA Of Benin First Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.