Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. (2734 Views)

Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. / Has Your HTC Phone Ever Crashed? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
So that's why you aren't using your HTC? eyah sowiiiie but someone can help anyways perhaps if not me, another person can.

Start putting up all issues here and get them solved.

You can also like my page in the signature below.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by sholatech(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Not been able to use the mobile hotspot feature. Keeps asking for Verizon network password. Can help out?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by kingaloy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
wanna sell mine......an htc vivid @ 12k...lagos only
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by umarloko(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Anytime I on the Bluetooth, the phone will restart and the Bluetooth will not on
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2014
sholatech:
Not been able to use the mobile hotspot feature. Keeps asking for Verizon network password. Can help out?

have you done a factory reset? if no, try that
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2014
sholatech:

try factory reset. if you can
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by warota(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2014
cryinvalid imei after factory reset cry
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by brainyack(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2014
kingaloy:
wanna sell mine......an htc vivid @ 12k...lagos only
Where in Lagos?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Famolove(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2014
ANY TIME I CHARGE MY PONE IT WIL B DECREASIN INSTAND OF INCREASING HAV TRY 2 CHANGE MY CHARGER ND EVEN MY PONE CHARGING POINT AL D SAME TIN, PLS WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by kingaloy(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2014
brainyack:
Where in Lagos?
ikeja
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Chuckeey(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2014
I thank anyone that open this thread and for anybody that is going to help me,since i upgraded my htcbutterfly s to 4.4.2 kikat version,hv not been able to copy or move files from my phone to external memory bt i can copy or move from external memory to phone memory,pls wat can be the problem and the solution.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by brainyack(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Chuckeey:
I thank anyone that open this thread and for anybody that is going to help me,since i upgraded my htcbutterfly s to 4.4.2 kikat version,hv not been able to copy or move files from my phone to external memory bt i can copy or move from external memory to phone memory,pls wat can be the problem and the solution.
download sd fix on playstore...... that's the problem with kitkat
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by brainyack(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2014
kingaloy:
ikeja
and am at ikd
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by kingaloy(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2014
brainyack:
and am at ikd
ar u interested? if u ar,u can try comin down to ikeja along (07035258862)
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by masterP042(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
how do I subscribe for glo 3gig on my HTC amaze.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by slinkman(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
i have a htc one m7 i dumped because of its screen, how much will it cost to change the screen to an original good one
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
umarloko:
Anytime I on the Bluetooth, the phone will restart and the Bluetooth will not on

you will have to reinstall stock music app.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by driand(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jhuniyour:
So that's why you aren't using your HTC? eyah sowiiiie but someone can help anyways perhaps if not me, another person can.

Start putting up all issues here and get them solved.

You can also like my page in the signature below.
my sensation z710e , WiFi and bluetooth ain't working any help on dat?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Chuckeey(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
brainyack:
download sd fix on playstore...... that's the problem with kitkat
Thanks this was very helpful bt dey say it require a root access bt i never root my phone abeg anyother hope
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2014
sholatech:

Dude, download sq editor lite (paid on Google play store) bt u can get it free via Google.. then open it go to settings, d one with d red hammer icon, then settings db then go to entitlements check, if d value is at 1, change it to 0 then reboot ur phone... this process works for most Verizon phones

1 Like

Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by adefemi007(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2014
My htc sensation doesn't boot past the htc logo again and also, how much does it cost to fix the volume button.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
adefemi007:
My htc sensation doesn't boot past the htc logo again and also, how much does it cost to fix the volume button.

it's a 50 - 50 thing. if after u ve tried the factory reset and recovery mode, and they didny wrk, you will have to re-install the phone's OS of wbich i doubt might work.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by israel770(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls I need help in rooting my HTC sensation
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by umarloko(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jhuniyour:

you will have to reinstall stock music app.
Pls how do I do that?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by gentleblaq: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls does anybody knw how to root HTC one s without system(lappy)? Am tired of all processes involving using a laptop.
Will b glad of if a tecno savvy savant can help out.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by dasphinx1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wat solution do u suggest for the pink or purple screen display wen the camera app is opened for htc one m7?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by mikkyangel3: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2014
How much would it cost to change HTC one screen in computer village?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by adefemi007(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2014
Jhuniyour:

it's a 50 - 50 thing. if after u ve tried the factory reset and recovery mode, and they didny wrk, you will have to re-install the phone's OS of wbich i doubt might work.
I'm on a custom rom. Can I reflash the rom?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by sholatech(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bamzydon:

Dude, download sq editor lite (paid on Google play store) bt u can get it free via Google.. then open it go to settings, d one with d red hammer icon, then settings db then go to entitlements check, if d value is at 1, change it to 0 then reboot ur phone... this process works for most Verizon phones

Hi Bamzy..Thanks

I was able to download sq editor lite..but says 'your phone is not rooted so u can only edit database on your sd card'..
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by yrash: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Gud dy.jst brought htcG2 n a file ws transfer 2 me in zip format.And d guy tod me i wil nid to change it bck 2 apk b4 installing it n do nt kwn hw to change it.pls hlp me out.
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by fab04(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2014
sholatech:
Installing a custom rom will do the trick. I did same to my at&t HTC one x. All branded fones come with locked features and that won't allow u do many stuffs. Hope this will help
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by fab04(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Famolove:
ANY TIME I CHARGE MY PONE IT WIL B DECREASIN INSTAND OF INCREASING HAV TRY 2 CHANGE MY CHARGER ND EVEN MY PONE CHARGING POINT AL D SAME TIN, PLS WHAT CAN I DO?
Get an original HTC charger, and try not to use the done while charging

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New MTN Xmas Bonanza / Between Blackberry Q10 , Q5 And Z10 , Which Is The Better Phone? / My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.