Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Please Tell Me What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me What To Do (1820 Views)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? / 4 Mistakes Ladies Makeā€¦please Tell Your Sisters About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLK1: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
@plappville

Good talk! Anyway, it's past now! We continue growing!
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by Hesperus(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ topic, i feel u jare, relationships are supposed to be give and take.
Yes, d man is supposed to be the provider, but then, the woman isnt there to be a drain either! She shd help too, if the need arises. doesnt matter if its 100 quid or a million.
If it was d babe that asked for the credo and didnt get it, what would the reactions here be?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by DonEse125(f): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
First up,i simply cant understand why any girl or guy wld feel d need 2 ask her/his partner 4 a recharge card. It's demeaning. 2nd-if u cant afford 2 recharge ur fone,why did u buy it in d first place? 3rd-if 100 is not a big deal,then why didnt u buy d friggin card urself? I wonder when som nigerians wil start havin self-respect.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLK1: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Don_Ese125
Look at this stupid poster coming here to talk nonsense. Get the facts right! I asked her for 100 # card and she didn't send it. She didn't even call or text me or flash me. I started thinking maybe she has "absconded", LOL because i asked her of a recharge card. huh? Take a look at the pic, i am holding a Nokia 3220. If i could afford it, why can't i afford cards, but i just wanted to test her, and she failed, damn! she failed! If i cannot trust her to do little' things, why trust her at all? What demeaning in asking of recharge cards, after all, your sister does it alot? eh? Don't post without reading and getting the point, idiot!
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by smooooooth: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
poor girl is probably having her ass whooped for 10kobo an hour and u already here complaining she bailed out. foool u shld know she loves u too much to run off. she is working for the money. she will reach u sooon,keep fingers crossed.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLK1: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
@smoooth criminal
No wonder she never sent a dime! so u've been patronizing her a'ight! We've got E.O.Ps here! for real!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Double Dating. / I'm Getting Married To My Longtime Girlfriend.damn The Nigeria Government! / Ladies: How Do You React When You Know A Guy Admires You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.