Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse (37594 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
its a shame really that there has not being any official condolence message release by TB Joshua and the SCOAN.

is Christianity this heartless?

3 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Simple26(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Birds of the same feather.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Doluns: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
He is true man of God

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by drestoneokuta(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2014
grandstar:
i was there in year 2000 or is it 2001 when he went to synagogue and was with tb joshua. i informed my cousin who was a pastor and he did not believe saying i probably did not know what oyakhilome looked liked. all are fake prophets
Who are you to judge who is a fake prophet or not? What knowledge do you even have to make such a pronouncement? Who gave you that authority? Who bestowed you that power to know what is fake and what is real according to the scriptures? You sit down there in your comfort zone and speak out of your canal mind what is even beyond your understanding! May the lord forgive your ignorance!

11 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by lawrenceunaa: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Oga pastor go and amend ur family problems b4 SA consolation

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2014
cutebobo:
All is well. I thank God for my pastor's life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple right

and your people are biblical abi? Smh

8 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by lawrenceunaa: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2014
gbaskiboy:
Who'll console him for his collapsed marriage
South Africans

3 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by kunlesehan(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2014
gbaskiboy:
hmmmmmm...question for the gods
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by lawrenceunaa: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2014
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]TBJ consoles Anita over divorce

Hehehehe
[/size]
this would be next week's. headline

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Gombs(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
True mark of a Christian cool

3 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Bennyberry(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2014
A collapsed marriage nids more consolation dan a collapsed building.#Matthew 7:3-:"And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?...pastor chris answer nd go rebuild ur relationship wit ur soul mate...#dear pastor chris. i admire ur consolatory words bt go sort out tinx wit ur wife.cos i was shocked wen i saw dat 2014 october rhasophy of realities totally omitted PASTOR ANITA.*IT A SHAME*.I CANT READ SUCH
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by synergycom19: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2014
ayusco85:
Ok..........................
He his a man and not GOD
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by astOorR(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2014
SlimSkipper:
pot consolin fryin pan undecided

and u being cooked as "food" in either of them...*sarcastic
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by pinkycute(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2014
May God bless You Sir" I really like dose words of encouragement and confident you quote Sir.....
The fact" is DAT some pple really lack the spirit of understand, when it comes to religion ways
wesley80:

nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/1064-africans-should-appreciate-leaders-legends-oyakhilome
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by MarshRiley(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
When a matured man speaks,you'll know....people are quick to judge like Men of God are not also humans,am not a member of Christ Embassy but I'll always respect pst.Chris
And for those of you whose job is to criticise pastors,the Lord is your strenght

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by nora544: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2014
He try to get some followers from TB joshua perhaps he lost some followers and he has fear that he will lost some money.

In america at the moment some of this charismatic pentecost pastors have a big problem with the money and this fake Benny Hinn ask his followers if they could pay his debit and he has still 40 Million dollar and he is not man enough that he can pay his debit of 2,5 Million dollar what fake pastors. His followers should pay their debit bey themself and that shows how fake this pastors are and I know adeboye is also a friend of this thief.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by superior1: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2014
There is some secret connection between Oyakilome and TB Joshua that will eventually be made known.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by slap1(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2014
slimaliyu:
Console? In a sensible con3 That dude( t.b joshua) is supposed 2 be in kirikiri maximum prison for mass murder. Bt hey diz is naija. . . . . . .d God of man is roaming freely with impunity
Mass murder? With this mentality, I doubt you'll survive in "sensible" country.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by mikeapollo: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2014
shachris03:
its a shame really that there has not being any official condolence message release by TB Joshua and the SCOAN.

You must be a lazy thinker! Try and think deeper.
The church is contacting the families of the affected families on a daily, minute by minute basis. It is not just by publishing a statement.
Some families of the affected victims have been visiting the church to follow up on developments.

What happen is a huge thing and it takes the grace of God to pull through. The person it concerns feels it most!

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by link2ok(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:
He try to get some followers from TB joshua perhaps he lost some followers and he has fear that he will lost some money.

In america at the moment some of this charismatic pentecost pastors have a problem with the money and this fake Benny Hinn ask his followers if they could pay his debit and he has still 40 Million dollar and his is not man that he can pay hisd debit of 2,5 Million dollor what fake pastors.

Whats this goat saying, Wrong spellings and d fool cant write a clear sentence. Smh

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by mecussey(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2014
The collapse diverted attention from Chris divorce court. His speach is excellent and I repect his comment. T.B explaination was also excellent, and it's true men of God got wisdom from the bible

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by cytellProperty: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Nothing good will ever come out from some peoples mouth and thought because they have been destined to remain in a particular level in life and they know it. That is the reason they can not see anything good in their country, Friends, a man of God and about life generally. They are not only bitter to every other person, but are also bitter to themselves. They criticise virtually everything, yet they are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by nkpommpko(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Even tbj. can't come out with an offical apology to families of the dead. I hear he charged very high prices for his colapsed hotel. Na wao! Man of God, so what is the difference between the pharasies jesus preached against and this pastors a beg?

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by maximunimpact(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Both pastors are gay lovers, dis xplains d divorce saga
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by brightisodje(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
gbaskiboy:
U funny die grin u b comedian grin
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Pastar Chris cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:*cheesy:* Oya-Kill-O-me
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by jude33084(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014
cutebobo:
All is well. I thank God for my pastor's life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple right

Don't even go there bro grin
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by odepacy: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Uncle chris, remmba u hav elephant on ur head, nyway, as console wit dose who r sad God will c u thru in jesus name
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by cytellProperty: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2014
shachris03:

Why do people like you say what you don't know of, go to their church website and see for yourself before you turn yourself into a "Wheelchair Philosopher"
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2014
gbaskiboy:

nobody holy pass bro. easy on him

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by koredeolanrewaju(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2014
Pastor Christ had spoken well but we Nigerians are still waiting for the outcome of the collapsed building. May the soul of the casualty rest in Perfect peace. Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.