Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... (755 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... by DikSin(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2014
Yes! If u are not sure the person giving you this meat is a Moslem, don't collect.
It is better to collect and eat meat from a pagan on a normal daygrin

But if eye dey push u to turn down such gift/ present, collect it but don't eat. You can throw it to any bad dog in ur area cheesy

WARNING: Don't go & chop meat wey no go gree u chop this year's Christmas, New Year & many more "choppings" in the future oh! gringrin

*HAPPY EID-EL-KABIR* NIGERIA cheesy
Re: Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... by DikSin(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2014
I have a neighbour who doesn't go to the mosque on friday: you can't even find a "boota" anywhere near his house not to talk of the Moslem "chesebiu" grin

His two sons are "dada" like little ganja rockstars and a daughter that looks like one ragamuffin bi*chgrin

This family don't attend sunday services either. Yersternight they brought me a plate of food and I asked what for, and the wife answered: "oje odun ni". WTF from who to who & for what? Awon oponu apoda...cheesy

I collected it sha just to make them feel accepted but emptied it in my trash collector.
Re: Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... by finofaya: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2014
And you expect others to eat the food that you gift them?
Re: Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... by Melahou(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2014
finofaya:

Must you eat every food given to you...
Especially from people with questionable
Character
Re: Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... by Melahou(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2014
DikSin:
I have a neighbour who doesn't go to the mosque on friday: you can't even find a "boota" anywhere near his house not to talk of the Moslem "chesebiu" grin

His two sons are "dada" like little ganja rockstars and a daughter that looks like one ragamuffin bi*chgrin

This family don't attend sunday services either. Yersternight they brought me a plate of food and I asked what for, and the wife answered: "oje odun ni". WTF from who to who & for what? Awon oponu apoda...cheesy

I collected it sha just to make them feel accepted but emptied it in my trash collector.

Nice one...before they initiate all of you.
Re: Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... by DikSin(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2014
finofaya:
Pls go read my first post again: it won't hurt ur eyes & brain... Hope u're not that my neighbour oh!
Re: Don't Ask Or Take EID-EL-KABIR Meat From... by DikSin(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Melahou:

Nice one...before they initiate all of you.
Na so! That's if u're lucky to be alive & escape their "setback" gift cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Inheritance Of Those Who Are Sanctified By Faith / Meet The Church Of England (Anglican Communion's) First Ever Female Bishop! / A letter to the church in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.