Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (48032 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by obiremy: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Earlier this month, Gov. El-Rufai of Kaduna State challenged Apostle Sulaiman to mention the day he will die after the latter declared that he’d die if he doesn’t drop the Religious Bill in his state. In the Punch interview, the Gov. said: “Of course, I will die.

If that apostle is truly an apostle, he should mention the day I will die.” Apostle Sulaimon has now replied him by saying he is dead already and that he should instead ask for the date of his burial, adding that he doesn’t give dates for death but only dates for burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEb6KORgVn4

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/you-are-dead-already-ask-for-date-of_25.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Ramanto(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
this pastor has bitten more than he can chew

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by mymadam(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please Pastor, kindly refrain from turning God's work into a comedy show. Simply make your prophecy and move on. Thank you.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by wallbuilder(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
I agree that elrufai is a pathological liar. He was on Channels tv and said that christians in kaduna are just 30%. Thats a wicked lie.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
The weed wey this pastor smoke is truly from Iraq , this one don pas oshobgo and Jamaican weed , simply mention date you are busy saying maybe that means you are not sure of you are saying mtswww.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by westlius(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
The countdown begins

2 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by vecman22(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
wallbuilder:
Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
I agree that elrufai is a pathological liar. He was on Channels tv and said that christians in kaduna are just 30%. Thats a wicked lie.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...

**modified**
pls all dis Hippocrates quoting me should pls stop..

so because am a Christian I dnt have d Right to rest in my house bah?? my parents had to change their room,cos their room is kinda behind a church, d noise from d church makes it impossible for dem to sleep at night..so pls tell me don't dey have d right to rest after a days job?

236 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
wallbuilder:
please we simply ask of your fake phophet to tell us the date of elrufai's death or burial as he claims to be close to God. Also, if you cant live under the new religious laws in Kaduna state, im sure the transport fare to your village hasn't increased by much since the recent hike in fuel prices.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by micfoley: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmm. Strong words from the apostle. But l think we all should be careful with our words. Kaduna state is volatile enough as it is

6 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by demolinka(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Everybody continues in a state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled by an external force to act otherwise. That force's name is el rufai and he will restore order in kd. Haters go and...u know na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Sall(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Are this the kind of man of God we parade in this country .Nigeria is in big shit.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Saheed9: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
This man should just join Alibaba n the 40 clowns.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by phemmyutd(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
This man is just a trouble maker. Even Jesus never threaten someone's life during his time. Over sabi dey worry now a days Pastor

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Caseless: 2:59am On Apr 26, 2016
Cow , tell us the date and time he would die if you know you are trully sent by God!

Your prediction failed on Apc in the last election, hence your hatred for them.

Useless thing....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Caseless: 3:03am On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:
[s]Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.[/s]
trashy trash!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by iyb(m): 3:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Crazy pastor confusing his followers with a pompous display and they believed him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by onoja12: 3:30am On Apr 26, 2016
it is quite a disappointment because i use to respect this man,but just like everything power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. he has become so arrogant that he compares himself with a man appointed by the people,this is no longer Christianity .i have an advice for suleman tell him.who God wishes to punish he first makes blind and deaf,warn him those who call death for others may first go to prepare the ground

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by scribble: 3:40am On Apr 26, 2016
I am with this Pastor.

Elrufai may soon check out

Maybe its why God took his son and daughter the other year, to prepare him a home where he wont be too lonely

He needs to be careful, and stop acting like a Jihadist midget

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by matrix199(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2016
These deceivers are just tricksters! You claim God reveals things to you, yet you can't give a detailed prophecy.

In as much as I know el rufai has a thing for other religious beliefs, this religious bill is a good check coming from the wrong person. The true christian leadership should have been the first to bring this bill up. So many fake pastors have given christianity a bad name. Just the other day in sapele, a pastor in his church was lynched because he was in the habit of sleeping with married women. One other fake pastor was selling pet bottle soft drink to church members during service, inside the church, for a whooping N5,000 per bottle, claiming it would sweeten their lives, heal the sick.

We need the bill to put a check to these religious excesses!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by ziccoit: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2016
The simple question asked "apostle" Sulaiman by El Rufai has not been answered. Of course el Rufai as well as Sulaiman and everyone of us shall die one day. What we expect mr agent of death (Sulaiman) to tell us is when, where and how el Rufai would die. He should shut it if he could not tell us that.

Why are the Christians the only one shouting? Is the bill meant only for them?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by babs01(m): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2016
No-one knows what will happen in a second tym nt to talk of tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by realestworld(m): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Since when suleman don turn demi-god?

6 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Ramanto:
this pastor has bitten more than he can chew

That's if there's anything left to chew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
trashy trash!
You so Caseless

5 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by tman2sure(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2016
For those who have ear let him hear. I listen to that video and I can say what the man is saying is truth. Do you know ogunlewe, he was a former minister, he went against the church, today he is history talk about relevancy in Nigeria. I can tell on the authority of this God above, if what the man comment about elrufai is true even death will be better than what elrufai will experience.Don't just talk WATCH THE TREND.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Only men like this can restore some honor and sanity back into the church of Christ, every argument against him notwithstanding.

If I were there I would be attending his services. Better to die a brave soldier who is conscious of his calling and powers than to hide inside a woman's wrapper, pacifying the accuser.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
trashy trash!
undecided undecided
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Pataki: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Highly irresponsible man who calls himself a man of God. This is NOT a man of God but rather a man of dog! Barking like a mad dog!

Why not tell your mumu audience when El Rufai will die or at best his burial date. Arrogant egocentric being. This is another reason I hate the Nigerian branded christianity in that country! Tell your mumu church members the day and date you decreed that El Rufai will die. The mumu preacher stylishly started preaching about constitution. You see how this agbari preachers work?!

You have churches in 47 countries, so what? Is that the credential to heaven? Why not carry your lawlessness to those countries and lets see if you will not be jailed. Hate preacher!

For all the mumus that continue to worship men of dogs who are expert dog-barking-machines in their microphones, continue! Your mumurity has an expiry date with all these charlatans and pompous hypocrites after they have sucked you dry!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by mamawin(f): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...
simply d truth

6 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by mamawin(f): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2016
I dey laugh oo
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by jogojogo: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
I am really not impressed by the Apostle. Sentiment apart, I think it is proper we pay attention to this bill and give objective criticism to its content rather than stoking flames of religious sentiment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by wallbuilder(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

I am very sure you dont even know the content of the so called bill.

"If you do not stand for something, you will surely fall for anything".

You live in Sabo and you accept the fact that christians are just 30% of kaduna's population?

You also accept that preaching is the problem in kaduna? Do you need a law to handle hate preachers?

Is that even something that concerns christians?

Can you licence christians to preach? Si we cant evangelize as ordinary christians. We must all become pastors and obtain a license?

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.