Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,436 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Where Will You Spend Eternity? Heaven Or Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will You Spend Eternity? Heaven Or Hell. (594 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Spend Eternity? Heaven Or Hell. by seggexco(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2014
15 YEAR OLD GIRL IN HELL FIRE
The Lord took me to another place in Hell fire. I saw a girl there crying. There were so many worms and insects on her body. Whenever she removed one, many worms would come back to that particular place from which she removed the first worm. When she saw us, she was screaming for help. I asked her the reason she was there. She told me her life story, " When I was on Earth, I loved going to clubs to dance (1 Timothy 5:6 ). My parents never warned me because I was the only child they gave birth to. I loved following boys and having sex with them. ( 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8 ) (Ephesians 5:3-6 ), I had heard about Hell fire but I never wanted to listen. Many of my friends told me to repent but I developed hatred toward them. Then I became pregnant and my mom reminded me of my ambition to become a lawyer. Because of this statement, I aborted the pregnancy and died. Then I ended up in this fire. I have been here for ten years being tormented. If I remove one of the worms, more will just replace them in my body. Please help me. I am now ready to repent." I was very sad when I heard her story. The Lord told her, "You cannot repent anymore. It is too late for you." The Lord was crying with deep feelings for her but he could no longer save her. The girl screamed saying, "No! No! No! No! It is too hot! I want to die! " But she could not find death. ( Revelation 9:6 ) I asked the Lord to take me back because I could not endure watching the way that girl was being tormented. Parents listen to me. Teach your children the way of the Lord. Teach them the word of God. Correct them if they have done any wrong against the Lord. (Ephesians 6:1-4 ) (1 John 2:1-6 ). Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6 ). We left that place and went to another area. A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IN HELL FIRE We must be careful and purge ourselves in this sinful world because many of our inventions defile us before God (Ecclesiastes 7:29 ). The Lord showed me a girl in Hell fire. Her torments were so horrible that she was screaming out, " Enough! Enough! Please take me out! " She used her left hand to cover her ear while she was masturbating with a very hot object in her right hand. She was crying bitterly but she could not stop masturbating. I asked her the reason why she was doing that and she told me her life story, "I was 14 years old when I died. When I was on Earth, I loved listening to worldly music. Any time I heard it, I had sexual feelings and that would lead me to masturbate. I heard about this place of torment, but I never believed it was real. Many servants of God warned me about worldly music but I called them fools. They warned me in their preaching that masturbation was a sin, but I told them God is a merciful. Now I believe they are not fools. The reason I cover my ear is because I am still hearing that worldly music and it is hurting me. The reason I use this object is because this is what I used to masturbate with when I was on Earth. Please help me! I cannot stop this! It is hurting me! " The Lord told her, "I cannot help you anymore. You have made my grace useless on Earth, but in this place, there is no more grace. It is too late for you to repent!" She screamed but the Lord told her, "I cannot change my words. It is written already. My word stands for ever." (Matthew 24:35 ) (Matthew 13:31 ) Parents, please take care of your children (2 Corinthians 12:14 ) (Ephesians 6:1 ) Remember that the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience. (Colossians 3:6 ) Then we left that place and moved to another area. A 25 YEAR OLD MAN IN HELL FIRE The Lord took me to another place in Hell fire where I saw a man screaming out, " I will listen! I will listen! Please I am ready to listen! " I asked him the reason why he was there and he said, " When I was on Earth, I loved having sex with girls, especially the prostitutes. My friend told me to repent and be saved but I replied that I didn’t want to listen to any foolish preaching- I am ready for that fire, just leave me alone. But now I am ready to listen and repent. Please! Please help me! " The Lord told him, "I gave you enough grace till you died at the age of 25 years old, but you never listened to my warning. Now you are begging to listen. It is too late for you. No one can tell you about me here because everybody here is looking for a way to escape. Any soul that arrives here shall never get out again. It is too late for you (1 Thessalonians 4:3 ). Your body is not for fornication (1 Corinthians 6:13 ) ." The man screamed. I begged the Lord to take me away from that place because I could not look at them anymore. So we left Hell fire.

By Kosin Victor
Re: Where Will You Spend Eternity? Heaven Or Hell. by kay29000(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
I don't believe in all these stories of people going to hell and coming back...or going to heaven and coming back...it is all stories, and the work of a very active imagination.
Re: Where Will You Spend Eternity? Heaven Or Hell. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2014
There is no such thing as heaven and hell,human intelligence got us thinking in the unknown,only factor for out classing animals from human is because we think and for the fact that they don't,they don't know religion but human cognition is playing mind games on us believing what we are told eventhough we don't know truth.

(1) (Reply)

Moses Saw GOD, Moses Saw The Back Of GOD And Moses Saw The Shadow Of GOD / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/14 / Is Man Really A Triune Being?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.