Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) (17492 Views)

SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father / SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . / Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Johnfavour(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2014
austyno4justice:

Hey bro, there's no justification for being gay. If you are one I advise u to change at once. How dare you think you were born gay? It's just like insinuating that poverty is a good excuse to break into banks and steal money. WHAT'S WRONG IS WRONG. And don't cite white people ish here!
how dare you think you were born straight? What makes you think u r straight?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by fr3do(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
masonkz:

Oh so now you believe there are more important things to agitate for? I dey laugh.

there are more important things than gay rights to agitate for.
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
fr3do:

there are more important things than gay rights to agitate for.

There are more important things than snooping around looking for gay people, and jailing gay people.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by beryl04(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
austyno4justice:

Hey bro, there's no justification for being gay. If you are one I advise u to change at once. How dare you think you were born gay? It's just like insinuating that poverty is a good excuse to break into banks and steal money. WHAT'S WRONG IS WRONG. And don't cite white people ish here!

please kindly get off my mentions ,I beg of u.

believe what u must but don't just go about hurting people than has done u no wrong.so much so for that user name.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by nobilis: 12:05am On Oct 10, 2014
History, that beloved, ancient and beautiful mistress of mine, has proven again and again that the more openly homophobic you are, the higher the chances that you're a deeply closeted homosexual. Niggaz beware. From the homophobic comments I read on NL, the homophobes are feeling threatened by the homosexuals. But from all indications, guys who are really straight feel no such threat. In fact, straight guys don't really care what your sexuality is. So I suggest that NL homophobes should do an in-depth examination of mind and conscience and tell themselves the truth about their real feelings and their true sexual fantasies.

Secondly, this stupid OP (forgive my language) had to post Mr Igho's pictures and Facebook ID on NL. It didn't occur to him nor did it occur to other homophobes like him that this guy's Facebook account might have been hacked. Someone allegedly discovered something on someone's Facebook profile and pointed you in that direction and even called it "aproko parade" or something of the sort, and it didn't occur to you, OP, that it might have all been a planned attempt at spoiling someone's reputation.

Kudos to you sha, the Saintly OP.

As for those saying Mr Igho has done an unconstitutional thing, well, it's obvious they don't even know the constitution well enough. Jonathan's law hasn't been proven to be constitutional or otherwise by any competent law court in Nigeria.

Common sense isn't so common after all. No wonder we are so backward in this country.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Johnfavour(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2014
nobilis:
History, that beloved, ancient and beautiful mistress of mine, has proven again and again that the more openly homophobic you are, the higher the chances that you're a deeply closeted homosexual. Niggaz beware. From the homophobic comments I read on NL, the homophobes are feeling threatened by the homosexuals. But from all indications, guys who are really straight feel no such threat. In fact, straight guys don't really care what your sexuality is. So I suggest that NL homophobes should do an in-depth examination of mind and conscience and tell themselves the truth about their real feelings and their true sexual fantasies.

Secondly, this stupid OP (forgive my language) had to post Mr Igho's pictures and Facebook ID on NL. It didn't occur to him nor did it occur to other homophobes like him that this guy's Facebook account might have been hacked. Someone allegedly discovered something on someone's Facebook profile and pointed you in that direction and even called it "aproko parade" or something of the sort, and it didn't occur to you, OP, that it might have all been a planned attempt at spoiling someone's reputation.

As for those saying Mr Igho has done an unconstitutional thing, well, it's obvious they don't even know the constitution well enough. Jonathan's law hasn't been proven to be constitutional or otherwise by any competent law court in Nigeria.

Common sense isn't so common after all. No wonder we are so backward in this country.
thats what they don't know. Real straight dudes dont care about others sexuality.
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by beryl04(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
nobilis:

* in Pope Francis's voice*
Bless u my child!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by macfreeman007(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone / Ugly Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.