Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,937 members, 7,803,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Tithe Fraud. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tithe Fraud. (5450 Views)

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / A Greater Evil Than The Tithe Scam ! / Why Are There Many Needy Brethren In The Church Despite The Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2014
I'll begin with this, Religion is a system of beliefs used to comfort man and mankind in their various states of ignorance. Having said that, In the christian religion there is this fraud/scam that is being peddled by all pentecostal pastors, and it's the Fraud/scam of tithe. Tithing is fraudulent, the Hungry pastors use this to defraud gullible and ignorant church members into surrendering ten percent of their hard earned money. This tithe is used by the same pastors to build schools, buy planes, build luxury apartments, buy rolls royces and other frivolities,

Tithing is fraudulent because, Christians are supposed to be followers of Jesus The Christ, and Jesus the christ never for once in the new testament urge his followers to pay tithes, there is no instance in the bible were jesus collected tithes from his followers or admonished the multitude of his followers to pay any sort of levy or due, rather he fed them with fishes and bread, when they were hungry, he did not ask his followers to make donations so that the money could be used to buy more fish and bread, rather he told his followers to go out and give to the poor and needy, to Jesus the christ giving to the poor, orphaned, widowed and disabled was the true markings of his follower.

But today the Christian pastors/followers of jesus the Christ have all resorted to this cheap scam of deceiving their members into giving one tenth of their monthly income to the pastor, some pastors go as far as telling their members that tithe should be paid on any money that enters one's hand, be it student's allowances, etc, this tithe fraud insults the work of jesus the christ, the modern pentecostal pastors are no different from the pharisees and scribes of old whom Jesus the christ preached against, today our pastors have become jet owning, Money laundering, divorcing individuals, they have no sense of direction, they are fraudulent and I hope that God exposes them one by one as he is already doing,

If you are a pastor, and you are reading this, and you collect tithe, know that you are fraudulent, and God's judgement will fall upon you if you do not desist from this. Fraudulent pastors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2014
The concept of God in religion is actually the biggest fraud.

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2014
Billyonaire:
The concept of God in religion is actually the biggest fraud.
I believe in God, but I do not believe in Religion. And if I may ask, why don't you believe in God? What's your reason for not believing in God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by MizMyColi(f): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2014
I saw your post and I'm like:
Here's another confused guy.

Well, I'm confused too! grin

Nice to meet you, Bolaino.

@Topic, No comment.
Except I'm compelled to.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Tallesty1(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2014
My chat with my girlfriend

Her: Baby can I get 3k from you?? I want to make my hair.

Me: Go collect that money wey you give your pastor last week. It will be enough

Her: I didn't give anything to my pastor, I gave it to God.

Me: Then go and ask God to borrow you 3k.

Her: I don't know why you hate tithing. It is in the bible and God promised to shower tithers with abundant blessing.

Me: And you still no get 3k? Don't you think your pastor is a scammer?

Her: He is not, tithing is in the bible, and Christians should do what the bible says.

Me: Really? Then why do you go to church when you are seeing your monthly friend? Or haven't you seen what bible says about women and menstruation??

Religion............Blinding people since 900BC

3 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2014
bolaino:
I believe in God, but I do not believe in Religion. And if I may ask, why don't you believe in God? What's your reason for not believing in God?

Because there is nothing like God, as religion paints it. But existence is multidimensional. We live in a 3D world, but there are higher dimensions, and there are intelligent beings there that exist, we cant possibly called them God.

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2014
Billyonaire:

Because there is nothing like God, as religion paints it. But existence is multidimensional. We live in a 3D world, but there are higher dimensions, and there are intelligent beings there that exist, we cant possibly called them God.
Good we have some basis to discuss on, you believe in other dimensions and I do too, I believe there are higher extra terrestrial multidimensional entities that exist in the heavens, but I believe There is a God that created all things, even these beings acknowledge this creator, this creator is as ancient as you can imagine, all consciousness comes from him/she/it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by emmyskies(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2014
Wow!! Many are rooted to the belief that tithing is fraudulent. Hmmm, alright na, is it not this world we live in? We go see na

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
I saw your post and I'm like:
Here's another confused guy.

Well, I'm confused too! grin

Nice to meet you, Bolaino.

@Topic, No comment.
Except I'm compelled to.

undecided
Nice to meet you too MizMyColi, you trully are a remarkable troll.

5 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Harmthe(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2014
tank God say i no dey pay tithe

i wud rader giv my hard earn kudi to ALABAMUSA dan past. chris to make hair

3 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by nora544: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
emmyskies:
Wow!! Many are rooted to the belief that tithing is fraudulent. Hmmm, alright na, is it not this world we live in? We go see na

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)

tithing like it is preached in nigeria and most of them are pentecost pastors is a heresy gospel.

Why nigerian pastors are rich and I mean realy rich, I was searching if any Pastor or priest in Europa has a private jet and i can tell you no one.

Why Adeboye preach when you didnot give your first fruit that god will curse you sorry that is heresy.

Fake miracles, all that they can fill their pockets with money.

The followers still stay poor and the pastors get richer with every day.

Just read that TB joshua give out 5000 Rand to the victims from his collaps building, and also his water I must say when this happen to my family than i would tell them that they should go and i will show it to the public that all know what he is trying to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^

^^^

The second post above mine is a classic example of an average christian's description of a harsh, heathen heretic. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2014
emmyskies:

can you tell me where jesus told his followers to pay tithe in order for God to bless them?

6 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2014
bolaino:
Good we have some basis to discuss on, you believe in other dimensions and I do too, I believe there are higher extra terrestrial multidimensional entities that exist in the heavens, but I believe There is a God that created all things, even these beings acknowledge this creator, this creator is as ancient as you can imagine, all consciousness comes from him/she/it.

So where was God, when where ever he is, was being created, and by whom ? There is nothing like God. Because the world wasnt even created.

2 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2014
Billyonaire:

So where was God, when where ever he is, was being created, and by whom ?
hahaha No my Good sire, I refuse to Go down that road with you, you will not lead me to the argument on Creationism.
Re: The Tithe Fraud. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Ok, for peace to reign, if you don't start allowing people to biliv in whatever they want, u are still joking!

So, I biliv in tithe, you don't! Well, face ur work abeg!

I biliv in God, u dnt! No biggie, face ur biz abeg!

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by emmyskies(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

tithing like it is preached in nigeria and most of them are pentecost pastors is a heresy gospel.

Why nigerian pastors are rich and I mean realy rich, I was searching if any Pastor or priest in Europa has a private jet and i can tell you no one.

Why Adeboye preach when you didnot give your first fruit that god will curse you sorry that is heresy.

Fake miracles, all that they can fill their pockets with money.

The followers still stay poor and the pastors get richer with every day.

Just read that TB joshua give out 5000 Rand to the victims from his collaps building, and also his water I must say when this happen to my family than i would tell them that they should go and i will show it to the public that all know what he is trying to do.

I quite agree with you that 95% of church and pastor in Nigeria have compromised and are after wealth and many other things. But the truth still remain that christian ought to pay tithe. Most pastors capitalize on this to make themselves rich doesn't mean true believers shouldn't pay tithe anymore in the real christian church they attend. The pastor of my church don't own a private jet and won't.

There is about only 5% of christians and church in Nigeria that is true. And is mandated of them to pay tithe, irrespective of how their counterpart that have compromised are trying to mock GOD. Let the inhabitats of the earth rejoice and be glad because the LORD liveth and reigneth. Even before the foundations of the world, GOD is never mocked and never will

GOD bless you ma
Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2014
emmyskies:

I quite agree with you that 95% of church and pastor in Nigeria have compromised and are after wealth and many other things. But the truth still remain that christian ought to pay tithe. Most pastors capitalize on this to make themselves rich doesn't mean true believers shouldn't pay tithe anymore in the real christian church they attend. The pastor of my church don't own a private jet and won't.

There is about only 5% of christians and church in Nigeria that is true. And is mandated of them to pay tithe, irrespective of how their counterpart that have compromised are trying to mock GOD. Let the inhabitats of the earth rejoice and be glad because the LORD liveth and reigneth. Even before the foundations of the world, GOD is never mocked and never will

GOD bless you ma
lol, who told you your pastor doesn't have the intention of owning a jet in the near future.

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by emmyskies(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2014
bolaino:
can you tell me where jesus told his followers to pay tithe in other for God to bless them?

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are christians or church-goers or non-believers that are quick to fault spiritual things. I just tire for una. Where I want start to dey explain now? If you are a christian and not a church-goer, ye should know these things
Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2014
bolaino:
hahaha No my Good sire, I refuse to Go down that road with you, you will not lead me to the argument on Creationism.
I was not expecting you to have answers to my questions about so called God, because there is no real answers to a lie.

2 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by emmyskies(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2014
bolaino:
lol, who told you your pastor doesn't have the intention of owning a jet in the near future.

If he wanted to own a jet, he would have done that very long time ago, no be today. He has being in the ministry long before Pastor Adeboye and David Oyedepo started
Re: The Tithe Fraud. by nora544: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2014
emmyskies:

GOD bless you ma

I have no problem with tithing like it is in my country I pay a churchtax what is about 1,1% of my salary from the last year and it will reduce my tax to the goverment and with this money the church pays his pastors and priest. But when your salary is under 10.000 Euro per year than you pay nothing and it is free if you will pay this.

So I can give money to projects from the church like we have at the moment "neightbor in Need" to help the poor people in Syria and Iraq and i know this money will reach them, or I give my money to SOS child village because I can give a child a better future and that is how I leaned it from my parenst, and my father was teacher for religion and he makes music in the church.

3 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

I have no problem with tithing like it is in my country I pay a churchta what is about 1,1% of my salary from the last year and it will reduce my tax to the goverment and with this money the church pays his pastors and priest. But when your salary is under 10.000 Euro per year than you pay nothing and it is free if you will pay this.

So I can give money to projects from the church like we have at the moment "neightbor in Need" to help the poor people in Syria and Iraq and i know this money will reach them, or I give my money to SOS child village because I can give a child a better future and that is how I leaned it from my parenst, and my father was teacher for religion and he makes music in the church.
wonderful

2 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2014
emmyskies:

If he wanted to own a jet, he would have done that very long time ago, no be today. He has being in the ministry long before Pastor Adeboye and David Oyedepo started

While you are busy defending your pastor, he is disappointed that you wretched fellas have not been able to give enough since 100 BC to get him a private jet.

6 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by clemz85(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
in my honest opinion,
believe on what you do and leave another man to what he does.

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by logicboy01: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
bolaino:
Nice to meet you too MizMyColi, you trully are a remarkable troll.

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by MizMyColi(f): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
logicboy01:

grin
Why?
You believe that too? embarassed
Re: The Tithe Fraud. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
What about those who give tithe freely without being asked to?

3 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by ideology(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
clemz85:
in my honest opinion,
believe on what you do and leave another man to what he does.

Thank you.

This is just like people trying to get others to think like them, share same ideology

God created us as free beings with freewill.

Live and let others live, pls s
Everyone must not be or think like you

Thank you

I wonder why some folks just keep making up issues out of nothing.

Anyway am not here to argue with anyone.

No one can force you to do anything you don't wanna do.

Be careful in commenting on issues you know little or nothing about.

Carnal Knowledge and understanding will never be able to explain spiritual things, if you like analyze till tomorrow.

If you feel you don't wanna pay tithe please leave it and also avoid spreading your ideologies to corrupt people that are doing or want to do.

You are entitled to your beliefs, let others believe also what they want to.

There is no amount of opening threads every other day About tithing that will change anything

Live and let others live

For me anyone who sees christianity as a Religion is yet to understand either the word christianity or know who Christ is and why He came.

Christ didn't come all the way to give us another region when there were many religions already on earth.

I don't wake up in the morning to pray because I was commanded to. Rather I pray because I need to talk to my Maker(My Source, and Father). Just like talking to my earthly parent is normal, talking to my source is normal; just a way of life.

Anyone connecting to his source following some set of commands and instructions is religious.

N/B
1. Religious folks live by commandments
2. They are fanatic, violent, extremist, always bitter
3. They always think that they are better than others

I can go back and on …

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
striktlymi:
What about those who give tithe freely without being asked to?
they are the ones encouraging the fraud to continue, they should rather give their tithes to the less privileged and poor widows as admonished in the Gospel of james.

4 Likes

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by logicboy01: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Why?
You believe that too? embarassed

grin

Its just that your sarcasm reminds me of a certain indian troll.

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Fraud. by bolaino(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
ideology:

Thanks you.

This is just like people trying to get others to think like them, share same ideology

God created us as free beings with freewill.

Live and let others live, pls s
Everyone must not be or think like you

Thank you

so According to your logic my good man, we should allow people with dangerous ideologies like the islamic militants ISIS and Boko haram continue their forms of sabotage, because they have freewill?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. / Is Is Right For A Christian To Pray Back To Sender Prayer / God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.