Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick (1077198 Views)

How To Post Youtube Videos On New Nairaland / How To Download Youtube Videos / How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by mgowsiya: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2020
I think I did a good job and I hope it looks good to everyone if you want to review this site see here
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by Bigboss322: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Interesting, never heard of this trick. I usually just convert them and it works amazing for me. I'ma kindergarten teacher and this site https://ymp4.download is my best friend. It's quite hard playing them directly from youtube in front of 3 to 5 years olds cause if the connection is slow, which it usually is, you just have to hear crying and screaming, which is not at all the point of the activity, quite the opposite actually. Anyway, sometimes I also like to just convert songs and do a dance hour, or make them short videos with themselves with music in the background. You understand why I said it's my best friend, right?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by madness007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bigboss322:
Interesting, never heard of this trick. I usually just convert them and it works amazing for me. I'ma kindergarten teacher and this site https://ymp4.download is my best friend. It's quite hard playing them directly from youtube in front of 3 to 5 years olds cause if the connection is slow, which it usually is, you just have to hear crying and screaming, which is not at all the point of the activity, quite the opposite actually. Anyway, sometimes I also like to just convert songs and do a dance hour, or make them short videos with themselves with music in the background. You understand why I said it's my best friend, right?
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by emmasonceo: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2021
To have detailed guidelines on how to use savefrom.net, refer this post https://www.emmason247.com.ng/blog/top-5-illustrative-steps-for-downloading-youtube-videos/WRZIIWbWeZ/
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by KollinHok: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
It additionally expands the measure of information to measure. Independent companies need support in thoroughly arranging and keeping up with data frameworks. Also, huge organizations need assets to help and advance countless capacities as they grow and evolve.IT administration plan and backing require the skill of experienced experts in this field. Recruiting such experts is unfruitful for most organizations, particularly those whose tasks are irrelevant to data innovation. Subsequently, organizations are progressively trying to re-appropriate their specialized support.A huge decrease in the expense of keeping up with IT administrations happens since IT support suppliers for the most part serve more than one client. The contracting organization has a restricted space of ​​expertise and a group of qualified laborers in their IT office. Therefore, the costs are lower for the customer than drawing in at least one specific experts, read useful resource. Since the project worker does a few common errands all at once, the employing organization likewise saves money.IT support administrations are given after the agreement and have a plainly characterized financial plan and obligations, everything being equal. Besides, the arrangement considers adaptability, empowering the client to increment or decline the spending plan and amount of administrations dependent on their preferences.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by pragathiraoo: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by Emeka71(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice information.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by flvtomp3: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2023
As far as I know, ssyoutube appears on savefrom.net and is separate and operating under its own domain name, which works very well.
I like download video youtube use ssyoutube.com
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick by LikeAking: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Use SSYT YouTube downloader, with YouTube links saver . Download YouTube videos and save YouTube video links after downloading YouTube videos. All for free.

Never loose links to important YouTube videos you downloaded again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.