Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity (1841 Views)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by Abdulsalam20(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
genesis 35:22
While Israel was living in that region, Reuben went
in and slept with his father's concubine Bilhah,
and Israel heard of it. Jacob had twelve sons:

IF JACOB WHO IS A PROPHET OF GOD CAN HAVE CONCUBINE THEN IT IS PERMITTED FOR THE FOLLOWES LIKEWISE YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH YOUR SON

ALSO
GENESIS CHAPTER 38 VERSE 15-18

When Judah saw her, he thought she was a
prostitute, for she had covered her face. Not
realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went
over to her by the roadside and said, “Come now, let
me sleep with you.”
“And what will you give me to sleep with you?” she
asked.
“I’ll send you a young goat from my flock,” he said.
“Will you give me something as a pledge until you
send it?” she asked.
He said, “What pledge should I give you?”
“Your seal and its cord, and the staff in your hand,”
she answered.
So he gave them to her and slept with
her, and she became pregnant by him.

After she
left, she took off her veil and put on her widow’s
clothes again.
..........IF A PROPHET OF GOD CAN SLEEP WITH HIS DAGHTER INLAW THINKING SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE THEN IT IS PERMITTED FOR THE FOLOWERS TO HAVE SEX WITH PROSTITUTE
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
I think you are high op..........
You need e-health center service.....
No be your problem..... think your 15mb will expire today.....
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by Brijet(f): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Back then the law were written in tablets of stone,but christ came 2 redemmed us from those laws,nd the laws are written in the heart of man.the holy spirit is here 2 direct us.so if in ur heart sleeping wit a prostitute is right,then go ahead nd stop quoting scriptures 2 suit ur evil deeds.
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by asadike(f): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Christian means christ like. They are d followers of christ and his teachings nt jacob. Oya show me where jesus slept wit a prostitute or evn a descent woman in d bible nd i will immediately change my name 2 rukiyatu
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by bist: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
AYODEJI4LOVE:
I think you are high op..........
You need e-health center service.....
No be your problem..... think your 15mb will expire today.....
Abdulsalam20:

genesis 35:22
While Israel was living in that region, Reuben went
in and slept with his father's concubine Bilhah,
and Israel heard of it. Jacob had twelve sons:

IF JACOB WHO IS A PROPHET OF GOD CAN HAVE CONCUBINE THEN IT IS PERMITTED FOR THE FOLLOWES LIKEWISE YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH YOUR SON
ALSO
GENESIS CHAPTER 38 VERSE 15-18

When Judah saw her, he thought she was a
prostitute, for she had covered her face. Not
realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went
over to her by the roadside and said, “Come now, let
me sleep with you.”
“And what will you give me to sleep with you?” she
asked.
“I’ll send you a young goat from my flock,” he said.
“Will you give me something as a pledge until you
send it?” she asked.
He said, “What pledge should I give you?”
“Your seal and its cord, and the staff in your hand,”
she answered.
So he gave them to her and slept with
her, and she became pregnant by him.

After she
left, she took off her veil and put on her widow’s
clothes again.
..........IF A PROPHET OF GOD CAN SLEEP WITH HIS DAGHTER INLAW THINKING SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE THEN IT IS PERMITTED FOR THE FOLOWERS TO HAVE SEX WITH PROSTITUTE

Bruhahahaha=))
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
You must be sick in the head for opening senseless threads
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
op. u are capital letter M.A.D
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by iamrealdeji(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
asadike:
Christian means christ like. They are d followers of christ and his teachings nt jacob. Oya show me where jesus slept wit a prostitute or evn a descent woman in d bible nd i will immediately change my name 2 rukiyatu

You better change it now,its not too late
Re: Having Concubine And Sleeping With Prostitute Is Permitted In Christianity by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Y don't you read on and see what christ and the new testament has to say about this and how it correlates with the old testament....... The bible is not contradictory....... HASTY CONCLUSIONS

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proudly An Athiest, Are You? , Let's Meet Here / Why Is It So Hard To Talk To God But So Easy To Chat? / On Our Pastors Acquiring Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.