Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid (63963 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by haydee012(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Greetings. Please I'm kinda looking for a teaching job for a lady friend of mine who studied economics. She is resident in ibadan by the way. Thanks in anticipation for your prompt response(s).

2 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Lucque: 6:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Hello ladies and gentlemen.
I was trying to conduct an online survey when I stumbled upon this thread I would really appreciate any sort of information I can gather from here.
I am currently working with a startup NGO whose main goal is to improve the quality of education and improve the overall welfare standard for teaching staffs.
Can anyone please help me with my inquiry, ? I would just be asking simple questions..
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by VTJN(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lucque:
Hello ladies and gentlemen.
I was trying to conduct an online survey when I stumbled upon this thread I would really appreciate any sort of information I can gather from here.
I am currently working with a startup NGO whose main goal is to improve the quality of education and improve the overall welfare standard for teaching staffs.
Can anyone please help me with my inquiry, ? I would just be asking simple questions..
ok go ahead
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Florrylarry(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Plz am in need of teaching job with accommodation I have bsc ed. in economics. If u hv any body that be needs home lesson teacher for commercial students and primary pupils 1-5 contact me on 070xxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Mystery9(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2021
shocked
rattlesnake:
I know one school in the north where they pay teashers 6k
shocked hmm
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by DocJoseph(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
I'm looking for a Teaching Jobs at Abak L.G.A, Akwa ibom state, Nigeria.... I can teach Physics, Biology and English. Though I have only SSCE ... I can work in any private secondary in Abak.

Pls, link me up....thanks.

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by sekzy99(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 / Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.