Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. (3686 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by butanep(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
There is nothing a woman can't do. I was surprised to hear that a woman sold food for her husband because he didn't provide money for food.
This happen today as I was coming from church. The issue so interest me that I wanted to know the rational behind such act. I didn't want to jump into irrational conclusion, so I decide to know in details.
Source close to the woman said the man has lost his Job for year and has been sustaining via the woman. I also gathered from a close source that the man recently refused to have sex with the woman. Reason because he is not happy with his present situation. The woman became unhappy, feeling the man is cheating on him, but I don't know how true the accusation levied on the man is...
Since the woman is now the bread winner of the house, he refused to give the man food for days and after much apology, she decide to sell her food for her husband.
The husband said he is tired of buying food from his own wife, so he decide to call other to beg his wife to allow him get assess to free food before he get a job.
I was surprised about the development. What do you see about this... Is the woman right or wrong?
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
My take on this issue is that no condition is permanent.

If he gets a very good job tomorrow, will she have the guts to as for financial assistant from him
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
butanep:

The husband said he is tired of buying food from his own wife,
so he decide to call other to beg his wife to allow him get assess to free food before he get a job

Free food? How will his wife buy cooking ingredients without money?

If he doesn't want to buy food from his wife, he should at least provide the money she would use in cooking the food.

I was surprised about the development. What do you see about this... Is the woman right or wrong?

Different strokes for different folks.
He started off wrongly by paying for the first meal she sold to him...

4 Likes

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by butanep(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
theLORDreigns:

Free food? How will his wife buy cooking ingredients without money?

If he doesn't want to buy food from his wife, he should at least provide the money she would use in cooking the food.

Different strokes for different folks.
He started off wrongly by paying for the first meal she sold to him...
Are you supporting the woman demanding money from her husband for food?
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by butanep(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Richy4:

If he gets a very good job tomorrow, will she have the guts to as for financial assistant from him
I don't think so... the woman mind shall
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Tallesty1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Richy4:

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by ice234: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hahaha...
Make the woman cool down na... And the man, how long will you remain jobless. If assked who is the man of the house.

Last bullet:
Say no to lazy men
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
butanep:

There was an obvious breach in communication between husband & wife which you (& I) may never get to know the full details about, considering you only just stumbled on the couple this morning after your church service.

If the husband paid for the very first meal his wife sold to him then he called her bluff, started a trend & should be prepared to follow through (or beg his way out, which is what he's currently doing).

I wish them a happy reconciliation.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by butanep(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
theLORDreigns:

There was an obvious breach in communication between husband & wife which you (& I) may never get to know the full details about, considering you only just stumbled on the couple this morning after your church service.

If the husband paid for the very first meal his wife sold to him then he called her bluff, started a trend & should be prepared to follow through (or beg his way out, which is what he's currently doing).

I wish them a happy reconciliation.
Hmm... Me too
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by SAMBARRY: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
When a man sells his birthright and common sense for a plate of rice and chicken, e Don be for am be that. He started by paying for it so let him continue the trend. As if there are no other options grin

Options includes hitting the kitchen and fix himself food. Shioorrrr abi e no pay bride price ni? Yeyenotu tongue
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Im sorry this is too funny
This man better hustle fast o
Honestly, if this guy can buy cooked food from his wife, surely he still can afford to but some groceries in the house. He should be doing that instead.

1 Like

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Both of them are wrong, why will he deny his wife sex! If a woman denies her husband sex because she's not happy or whatever everyone will blame her so we should do the same here. She's also wrong for selling him the food, whatever belongs to the wife belongs to the husband and vice versa.

They should address the real problems which are him withholding sex and his lack of lack of income. Let him start a biz no matter how small, the wife can contribute for him to do that . Also let him resume his duties as a husband by giving her sex immediately even if the business isn't up yet.

By the way whatever money he is using to buy the good from her why didn't he give her that to buy groceries to begin with? Maybe the wife noticed him hiding money and that's why she asks him to buy the food. Let both parties just be honest

4 Likes

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by butanep(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mondisweets:
Im sorry this is too funny
This man better hustle fast o
Honestly, if this guy can buy cooked food from his wife, surely he still can afford to but some groceries in the house. He should be doing that instead.
am telling you... The man case is really serious... he might start paying to sleep in the house.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by butanep(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
tatiana009:
Both of them are wrong, why will he deny his wife sex! If a woman denies her husband sex because she's not happy or whatever everyone will blame her so we should do the same here. She's also wrong for selling him the food, whatever belongs to the wife belongs to the husband and vice versa.

They should address the real problems which are him withholding sex and his lack of lack of income. Let him start a biz no matter how small, the wife can contribute for him to do that . Also let him resume his duties as a husband by giving her sex immediately even if the business isn't up yet.

By the way whatever money he is using to buy the good from her why didn't he give her that to buy groceries to begin with? Maybe the wife noticed him hiding money and that's why she asks him to buy the food. Let both parties just be honest
I am not supporting the man but the woman went too far buy selling food for the husband...for the man, I think it's hard time he wake up from his sleep and get a job.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
butanep:
am telling you... The man case is really serious... he might start paying to sleep in the house.
butanep:
I am not supporting the man but the woman went too far buy selling food for the husband...for the man, I think it's hard time he wake up from his sleep and get a job.

What she is doing is not right but i agree with you, he really needs to get a job
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by butanep(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mondisweets:

What she is doing is not right but i agree with you, he really needs to get a job
Men really need money to make a good home.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
The woman is very wrong,ive not heard her own side of the story,but judging from your post,shes one ruthless woman,at least,Bo oko e lashiri now
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mondisweets:

Did you read it well,he was fired from his work place,and work is not that easy to get in Nigeria,i guess he wants nothing but a white collar job
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Did you read it well,he was fired from his work place,and work is not that easy to get in Nigeria,i guess he wants nothing but a white collar job
well if he is one of those, its about time he gets off his high horse, face reality and do whatever it takes to provide for his family. A grown matured man is secure enough to do menial jobs just to make sure his family is taken care of.

1 Like

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Na wa.
Husband won't give sex. Locking up his p5nis
Wife won't give food. Locking up her pot.
Wife starts selling the food to husband.
E remain make husband demand money for sex from her.

end time couple

2 Likes

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is what you get by voting the wrong party to come into power

1 Like

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by nwaobitex: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
lol
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
The mere fact that he can buy the food in the first place suggests he can provide. Why not give her the money you are using to buy from her so that she can provide for you.

2 Likes

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by SAMBARRY: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Two of them fit themselves na grin

after all they are both flexing their muscles. The husband dey use im power, wife too dey use her power. That is gender equality. They both deserve each other. Make them continue to suffer each other. Shebi na for better for worse cheesy
cococandy:
Na wa.
Husband won't give sex. Locking up his p5nis
Wife won't give food. Locking up her pot.
Wife starts selling the food to husband.
E remain make husband demand money for sex from her.

end time couple

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Kirinwa: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op nobody is right or wrong in this matter. As for putting your head into other people's marital issues it does have consequences. Uche face your work.

What has the man been doing for that 1 year you said. Just idle? Even if he were pushing barrow he would be getting #1000 average every day if not more. With that the wife would respect him.

For the woman it must have gotten to her she can't cope alone and is doing it to make the husband wake up to his responsibility.

Like I said nobody is right or wrong here.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Kirinwa: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
butanep:

That's why marital problems don't get solved.
Is not a case of whose right or wrong but tackling the problem.
The man should get a job even if its pushing barrow. If he's a hustler. #3000 daily is achievable which is #72 000 monthly

1 Like

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Kirinwa: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
When a man sells his birthright and common sense for a plate of rice and chicken, e Don be for am be that. He started by paying for it so let him continue the trend. As if there are no other options grin

Options includes hitting the kitchen and fix himself food. Shioorrrr abi e no pay bride price ni? Yeyenotu tongue

Hmm all women are not the same o. What if she uses pestle to break his yeye head nko? He knows the wife he married.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Kirinwa: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Hmm all women are not the same o. What if she uses pestle to break his yeye head nko? He knows the wife he married. Besides he might be the cool gentleman type.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Kirinwa: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:

What he wants will not put food on table rather what he does. Empty stomach doesn't hear grammar.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Is the husband trying to get a new job or has he been doing nothing for a long time?

If the husband cannot be accused of laziness, then what the woman does is very wrong.
It's her responsibility to be there for him.

You have said that even his libido is affected by unemployment. It seems that the man is very unhappy and struggling.
To deny him food in a tough life situation is wrong.
This is not what marriage is about.

Her respect should not depend on his income or the lack of it as long as he is trying.
Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok I have a business proposal for Mr husband.

He can be coming to eat in my house whenever he's hungry for as long as he gets a job but as soon as he gets a job, he's paying me back every penny I spent during his trying times. However he will sign a document to refund every single dime when he's ok.for instance

vegetables-600 naira
Assorted meat-1000 naira
Stew-400 naira for a week

but he has the liberty to dictate what he wants to eat but my money, it's certain that I am collecting every naira back and our business is over. Deal? tongue

let me show you sample

Re: She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money. by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Why is this an issue?

Make the man give madam 6 hot rounds tonight and madam will make him 6 different soups by morning.

No need for long grammar. cheesy na dem two hold knife, hold yam so the earlier them co-operate, the better for dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby / Please How Can My Friend Cope With A Chronic Unrepetant Cheating Husband / Do Women Also Have Sexual Fantasies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.