Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ciara Vs Beyonce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Vs Beyonce (11933 Views)

Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce / Alicia Keys Vs Beyonce / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by saintkola(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2006
its bee all da gawd damn way ! who da heck is ciara 2 beyonce ? beats me. i saw ciara @ a studio & i wuz so not impressed & deja vu video ain't wack. Why y'all hating on beyonce ?
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by sy2000(f): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2006
I like both of them but i would pick Ciara because Beyonce's last video was so disappointing embarassed The first i saw the video i thought she was insane(dancing like a crazy person) . Anyway as for me  i would pick Ciara  grin grin grin. I mean the girl is hot, sexy and she can dance better than Beyonce.
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by Oracle(m): 1:49am On Oct 03, 2006
You can't compare Beyonce and Ciara
Beyonce is much better than ciara
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by saintkola(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2006
tell dem @ oracle. cos dey're all hating on my gal bee !
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by UsherO: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2006
heyyyy what do you say Beyonce sings better than ciara cmon and shake better than ciara and all beyonce's videos got the number one

ciara only a number 10 grin grin grin
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by eslynera(f): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
yeah ryte!!!! angry
you mean beyonko, i guessssssssssssss, undecided that b!!!!!!!!! totally sucxxxx tongue
ma cici got styles, i agree her voice aint that sexxy, but she moves it like crazyyyyy, beyo just jumps like a chicken, but cici got styles, check 12 steps and goodies, she's soo flexible, but beyo's like a hen that wants to lay eggs, grin so just give it up, beyo, thumbs down.
cici, two thumbs up. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by saintkola(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2006
@ eslynera, i'm sensing bad belle 4 beyonce. what has she done 2 u ? pls give her respect oh ! ciara 2 beyonce- na yam ? as 4 dancing, beyonce is a hot stepper with unique moves & she puts in energy & u call dat 'forceful' ? na wa oh !
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by xxshawtyxx(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2006
cee-cee all day way f**k beyonce lipsrsealed
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by ladykool(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2006
how can the threader be comparing beyonce and ciara!huh
obviously is beyonce!
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by QueenB1(f): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2006
how can the threader compare beyonce to Ciara. huh.
obviously its CIARAAAAAA!!!! kiss kiss.
go cici go go go shorty kiss grin
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by hotfergie(f): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2006
Ciara
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by superman(m): 2:50am On Oct 15, 2006
ciara better than beyounce ! hehhehhhehe u cant be serious! u cant be serious ppl hey they don come oooo!

as for dancin u can well yes no objection but rather bey moves rows well with her muisc! so hey bey got upper technically
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by uchetobi(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2006
Na wa 4u people. The Beyonce beef is just too much she has been compared with every body imaginable on this forum. Anyways its only successful dat gets beef. I envy beyopnce. Now 2d question on ground Beyonce vs Ciara… BEYONCE
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by hotfergie(f): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2006
cira is good beyonce is fake and likes to depend on that
her stupid and mean father who dont like no one only his family.
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by sofine5(f): 4:56am On Mar 11, 2007
I say both, but,

Dancing: Ciara
Singing: Beyonce
Good Looking: Beyonce
Good taste in music: Ciara

yes, they're even undecided

Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by Nella(f): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2007
sofine5:

I say both, but,

Dancing: Ciara
Singing: Beyonce
Good Looking: Beyonce
Good taste in music: Ciara

yes, they're even undecided

I kindda agree---- undecided
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by debbynicky(f): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2007
Think twice how can you say Ciara is hotter than Beyonce.  Bee has got everything she has got a wonderful body that people (even Cici) are dying for. Ciara body is like a man's own. She has no boyfriend she is just there, Cici is a man. Beyonce has a very very very very very hot body. her body is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter than Ciara's own. Her voice is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter than Cici's own even her dance steps. In Deja Vu Bee was out of control when she was doing the video cause of the role she was playing in dreamgirls. Well i don't don't see anything bad in the video. As i have said eariler on, Ciara is a man, her new video LIKE A BOY tells u so. Have u heard anyone saying they have a crush on ciara?  And for Bee every man wants to be with her for example P.diddy, Will Smith, Usher, Vin Diesel even Bow Wow e.t.c. Even ciara knows that Beyonce is hotter than her. And Jay_Z is proud to be her boyfriend.

Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by Nella(f): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2007
I go 4 Beyonce---
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by chiogo(f): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2007
They have two different styles.
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by mustange(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2007
wow ciara can dance good but she can't sing as good as beyonce. ciara can be a fuckin back dancer.all the dancers who perform wit the 2 are fuckin amzin but they can't sing like beyonce can they.ciara performance at da bet awards was CRAP!!. beyonce and kellys was HOTTT!!!!. love u beyonce
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by trendy(f): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2007
B rocks, so does Ciara

@ topic i go for Beyonce
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by princesa(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2007
saintkola:

@ eslynera, i'm sensing bad belle 4 beyonce. what has she done 2 u ? please give her respect oh ! ciara 2 beyonce- na yam ? as 4 dancing, beyonce is a hot stepper with unique moves & she puts in energy & u call that 'forceful' ? na wa oh !

i dont know for them they compare her with everybody good and stupid,
ciara is good though, but she cant be compared with beyonce
beyonce got everything talent voice looks and more
4 me it is her all the way

Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by mustange(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2008
hahhaha bitch u make me laugh!!! beyonce started singing at like the age of 8 and u saying ciara is a teacher!!!i find that beyonce is way more sucsessfull that ciara!!!! Beyonce is queeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by blackperl1(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2010
Ohh God, Ciara all da way ! This girl just rocks, she's amazing ! She dance better,she have soo nice voice i luv it,she is mooore pretty n sexy n her body looks better ! N she's soo nice n awesome person at all !

Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by Kommon(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2010
Cici is d best.i cant shout jus go n watch. RIDIN ft (ludacris)
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by IniUbom(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
i 4 choo thatwan mi gy o
Re: Ciara Vs Beyonce by base11(f): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
What kind of daft argument is this, of course its Ciara all the way, Beyonce's gra gra is jes too much. Ciara does moves effortlessly, with her moves she culd make some men's imagination run wild.
Success wise of course Beyonce, but moves abeg give and leave that to Ciara, kapich!
**Storms out of thread**

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Still Make Gospel Music – Maheeda / How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] / Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.