Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. (7916 Views)

Men Chase Ladies Before Romance, Ladies Chase Men After / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dear romance ladies.

Social networking is fun and the best in this age and time. In fact it is a paradigm shift from the conventional means of meeting people in public places we are accustomed to. Social networking gives the opportunity of meeting a diverse range of personalities and the chance to pick the best if you'd ever contemplate dating.

So I assume you being frequent on the romance section is either to catch fun or hope you might land a date someday. If you are considering and hoping to meet a lover anywhere especially this medium, please adhere to my instructions.

I will be addressing ladies age 21 and above so if you'd fall in this bracket it is best to read and make use of my advice.

#TIPS#
1. Majority of the guys here are students, dependents, job seekers and if you factor your age wise, you'd want to be with a man at best 5 years older probably 26, who is out of the university, seeking for a job or working....Point NO. 1.

2. Matured guys of marriage age who desires relationship on the section are not usually the prominent ones here. They read your posts dead in the night, offline and monitors you.

3. Serious guys here are known to be clowns, strong willed and independent. You won't find them "woman wrapper-ing" and most times 'NO' female can distort their thought process online. A serious dude may bash you, criticise you cos he is confident

So if a moniker (male) make a pass on your post, follow up and make a brief research on the person rather than snubbing him because he is not prominent or other online friends disapprove of his personality. How do you measure one character online or who they are? Be mature about it and when you are convinced the moniker that seek your attention is worth a try, give it a go.

RED FLAGS... Younger guys here are territorial. they have build a strong fraternity amongst themselves and are only here for fun. The may lead you on believing you are actually dating but truth is, it MAY never work out. Yes you might be in their age bracket but by the time they leave the university and are independent, you might have gone way passed your time.

These youngsters wait for any female to breeze into the romance section and they pounced on them. With the countless mentions, PMs, woman wrappering and other false sense of purpose you'd get...you start feeling you have arrived, HOT and ready to do nyanga to the extent that you refuse a serious guy notice.

The youngsters will spam your notice, plenty PMs and make you really prominent on the section and when the pressure is much, you'd give in to ONE falsely furthering "keeping away the serious ones while all you do with the dude is just platonic online and offline.

These youngsters knows how to ward off threat from the older and serious minded one. They will isolate him and an immature lady will dance to that deceit while some ladies will want public approvals before they even listen to a serious dude which might never happen.

Ladies if you don't get your acts together and seek the serious and older guys, in the next 3 years you will change your moniker and when another fresh and beautiful lady joins the section, your celebrity become history from the youngsters and you'll start experiencing low PMs, mentions and tags.

Great percentage of nairaland prominent guys are jobless youths and if you think they are superstars....you are a kid and don't really know what you want. STOP running around with kids and start identifying the REAL dudes.

* POSITIVE ADDITION IS ENCOURAGED!!!

*This thread is consequent upon the draught in marriage on Romance section*

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by mizcalvina(f): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by echobee(f): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
True talk.
Ops,thank u.

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
What are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by yungchop: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
There must be something behind this epistle. Now op tell me the lady you've been trying to woo that's giving you a NO, na rozzay? Kacisbarbie? Priscaoge? Cdamsel? I'll help you grin

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Some people have so studied NL they would score an A if it were a Thesis Project.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by ShirelleBaby: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
very nice piece-direct and straight to the point
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Any girl who comes to Nairaland to look for love is sitting on a long thing, fun maybe but love, mba.

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by irishCream: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok we haff hear... grin
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
yungchop:
There must be something behind this epistle. Now op tell me the lady you've been trying to woo that's giving you a NO, na rozzay? Kacisbarbie? Priscaoge? Cdamsel? I'll help you grin
you have a point though.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by kushfc(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
TrollMan:
What are you saying? undecided
....he is saying nothing but the truth. My guy no vex

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmmm but ayam afraid to say that d OP is right
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
You couldn't have said it any better
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
yungchop:
Lolz no be me o
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by 1one: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
I agree with every single thing you've said @OP.

100% spot on.

and I thought I was the only one who had these thoughts.

Big ups to you man.

Pay no attention to anybody who comes to bash, diss or poke you because of this, some may say you've been shown "strong thing" that's why you're using this post to ventilate.

Thing is, whether or not that submission is true, is ultimately irrelevant... The truth is everything you've said in your post is ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by kay29000(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
The post is so onpoint.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Wristler: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Following
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Let me book space first.

Ehen, op, u are 150% right.

And, which group do you belong to?@op
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmmmm
There's a popular bibilical saying.
"Wisdom is profitable to direct"

The OP is right on many counts.

But there's something about this post that is off, depressing, maybe.
I would love to describe, in vivid details, of course.
But words fail me.

To ladies out there.
The OP has said it all.

Know thyself.
Build yourself in such a way that you remain relevant, to self, to community, even after the demand/mentions/tagging curves diminishes.

Please and please, while it is true that hookups have been happening on here since time imoriver, I do not expect any sane lady to register on NL for the sole purpose or second sole purpose of finding a mate.
Frustration might become your middle name.

It's okay to crush on some persons once in a while, to wish that they were yours, but please, don't make that the sole focus of your Nairaland existence.
Whatever will be, will be.
Be yourself.
Treat everyone with respect.

Keep adding value to yourself, keep working at becoming a better person, it can only get better.

Happy Holidays. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by OohMpa: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good job poster, nice advert....

Ladies feel free to pm Ooh Mpa for your one night stand bookings
and gf placement. He's here to date not to play smiley

#Sai

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Tannie(f): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
True talk Op
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
cheesy cheesy for me Nairaland is where I relax

Thanks op for the honest truth grin
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
So on point cheesy...
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by teewai3(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
whoa whoa whoa
*following*
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Vivly(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Word of the mouth!!!
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by ayanbaba2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
I just dey laugh. More post jere...
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by spanzed(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hmmmmm
There's a popular bibilical saying.
"Wisdom is profitable to direct"

The OP is right on many counts.

But there's something about this post that is off, depressing, maybe.
I would love to describe, in vivid details, of course.
But words fail me.

To ladies out there.
The OP has said it all.

Know thyself.
Build yourself in such a way that you remain relevant, to self, to community, even after the demand/mentions/tagging curves diminishes.

Please and please, while it is true that hookups have been happening on here since time imoriver, I do not expect any sane lady to register on NL for the sole purpose or second sole purpose of finding a mate.
Frustration might become your middle name.

It's okay to crush on some persons once in a while, to wish that they were yours, but please, don't make that the sole focus of your Nairaland existence.
Whatever will be, will be.
Be yourself.
Treat everyone with respect.

Keep adding value to yourself, keep working at becoming a better person, it can only get better.

Happy Holidays. smiley
profound...u deserve Alomo and claro for this mizmycoli do u care for them?? grin
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op thank you

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by priscaoge(f): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nice one

FP material kiss kiss

Bitter truth embarassed embarassed

Following grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by chimerase2: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
I so luv dis op 100 percent tru
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Ksslib(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
I leave you with this quote.

'If you open Tailor business for NL, you go sew tire cos woman wrapper boku'.. Mahatma Gandi 1948

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / •°Girls Who Like Giving Blöwjobs, Why?•° / Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.