Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race (4351 Views)

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / APC Primaries: Atiku, Buhari In Two Horse Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Austindark(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Uncle !
Which southerners do u speak for?
We'll rather vote for Atiku.
Bt GEJ till 2019.

help me ask am o??
maybe na South Sudan
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by yetunsbay(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Uncle !
Which southerners do u speak for?
We'll rather vote for Atiku.
Bt GEJ till 2019.
what can u say about dis spate of corruption in our land?
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Austindark(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2014
chymystique:

*laughs sarcastically*

This is not even a matter of pdp.. This is GEJ.. He will win in a free and fair election. Infact He has won already already cos fate, destiny, Nigerians and whatever rules this our orbit has said s0.. See you after election in 2015 when he has being declared winner.. Ciao and ve a nice day sir

yes o
they've forgotten dat is no longer party politics but individual.
and gej can stand any candidate whatsoever from APC

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by talktimi(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2014
tosin2013:

mr most popular for my village? abi?? nonsense to you cos your retarded brain cannot process the info!! cool cool

don't worry whether its 2015 or 2019 wink, GEJ will oneday step down and you Half-brain, Half-pus filled TANoids suffer shame for the rest of your miserable lifes!!!

yeye dey smell!!!!! angry
see imbe.cile wan form gangster. Smh
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by lyntiffany(f): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2014
talktimi:
see slowpoke wan form gangster. Smh
Guy you funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by talktimi(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2014
lyntiffany:
Guy you funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank kiss
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by UnimkeAk(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2014
yetunsbay:
what can u say about dis spate of corruption in our land?

The situation is sickening.
But the President has not been indicted for corruption and yes I know his body language towards corruption ...(Get a copy of my book 2 see the concluding parts)

All politicians "Pdp/Apc" are corrupt.
Heck the population is corrupt.

Spare me the holier than thou Buhari propaganda, politics is a dirty game and u can't be in it without being dirty.

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Atiku will get it. Why? Because he has the bucks to bribe every single delegate from the lowest ward representative to that opolo eye Thiefnibu.

Atiku by the way is not interested in being the President.

Atiku is still very much a part of the PDP.

An Atiku loss in the main election will still see Atiku very much well compensated and a peaceful transition into another Tenure for GEJ.

Atiku offcourse will be rewarded handsomely.

A Buhari nomination will not get the janjawiid party any where but will still lead to more bloodshed.

Buhari is a despot and likes to have his way.

SAY PHUCKING NO TO BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by UnimkeAk(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2014
tosin2013:

yes I mean southerners who reason intellectually and want the best for this country and not you Igbos who live and breathe ethno-religious tribalism!!!!(1)

The truth is people like you jobless, half educated, meagerly paid TANoids are sooooooooo afraid of GMB, and ave already picked him as the major enemy who must be killed either physical {like oritsejafor and jona tried to} or in the pages of the internet!!

your level of hate for the man without a genuine reason is the height of retarded and reverse brain development as epitomized by your likes!!!

quote me or not, you are still a shyte!!

First of all, I like 2 say, u are a big disgrace to the southerners. buh as a slave u got no options.

Mr self acclaimed intellectual:

I'm not igbo by tribe, bt you jst can't stand the igbos don't you? (everybody knows tosin is a yoruba name yet I didn't haul insults on your tribe, as u did @bolded(1))
See pple, this is what they APC and GMB are bringing to the table in 2015. And I know you know better.

I not a member of TAN.
Bt why are so afraid of TAN, y did u hv 2 call me a tanoid..
cheesy

Meanwhile it is you, your father and your family who are jobless, half educated and meagerly paid.

Buh, I was jst trying caution u nt 2 come on here and b saying "WE" and taging southerners along with your silly statements.

I forgive you,
Pls remember to 2 pick ur membership form at your nearest pdp Ward.

Peace#

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by frankyychiji(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Atiku should Go and DIE....

Buhari for President
Again, you are the first to curse and swear here. @topic, both Atiku and Gmb do not have National appeal. Where is Fashola? He is all Apc has got in terms of astute administrators. But he is just one man and there are no independent candidates. A Gej and Fashola is what I wish for.

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Gift96: 7:01am On Apr 13
Austindark:
and dis is supposedly d party dat will oust PDP in 2015......

hahahahaha............ I just dey laugh.

abegiii make oga gej just dey prepare him acceptance speech.

PDP camp rules!!!!!!!!

Things are not always the way we see it
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Cajal(m): 7:32am On Apr 13
Austindark:
and dis is supposedly d party dat will oust PDP in 2015......

hahahahaha............ I just dey laugh.

abegiii make oga gej just dey prepare him acceptance speech.

PDP camp rules!!!!!!!!
How market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama / APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) / IPOB: Igbo Youths Threaten To Shut Down Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.