Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race (4350 Views)

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / APC Primaries: Atiku, Buhari In Two Horse Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Austindark(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Permutations on the outcome of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, presidential primaries are increasingly
narrowing into a two-horse race in what is being dubbed as
a contest of brain and brawn between former Vice President
Atiku Abubakar and erstwhile head of state, Gen.Muhammadu Buhari.
Buhari, last Thursday, at a closed door ceremony in Abuja,
inaugurated 37 state committees to guide the campaign in
the 36 states and Abuja, at a function a source said was like the release of a bull to suppress what was described as the money plans of Atiku to prise the ticket to himself.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/bad-blood-spills-apc-presidential-race-turns-two-horse-race/

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Austindark(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
and dis is supposedly d party dat will oust PDP in 2015......

hahahahaha............ I just dey laugh.

abegiii make oga gej just dey prepare him acceptance speech.

PDP camp rules!!!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by thegoodone2(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
no comment now till we know APC presidentcial candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Atiku should Go and DIE....

Buhari for President

3 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Austindark(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
barcanista:

Buhari for President
and u think Atiku will ever step down for buhari or be his running mate??

the end of APC's primaries is d beginning of the teardown of APC camp

11 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Aussie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
barcanista:

Buhari for President

Thought you were against GMB's ambition? Why did you change and when?

3 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by tosin2013: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
APC would be making a heavy mistake if they pick Atiku.

those of us southerners who will love to vote APC, already hate atiku passionately. Buhari all the way!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aussie:

Thought you were against GMB's ambition? Why did you change and when?
You obviouly haven't been following me for the past 2 months. My views on GMB changed for long nw and I am his Chief supporter. I love Kwankwaso too

3 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Austindark:

and u think Atiku will ever step down for buhari or be his running mate??

the end of APC's primaries is d beginning of the teardown of APC camp
Atiku will be given the Ikimi's treatment

2 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Austindark(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
barcanista:
Atiku will be given the Ikimi's treatment
oh u mean d system will naturally force him to quit.

but dat will mean loosing his money and fan base thereby devastating APC

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by talktimi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buhari 's tears shall start earlier this time ie immediately after the APCankerworms primaries grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by FastShipping: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
Some people are hell bent in looking for downfall of APC. They first said APC won't last a year but now it is one impending doom headline after another. There is no truth to the rubbish from Vanguard. And the people who bring all the doom headlines about APC are the same people who hate APC. This is what they pray and hope for but God has disappointed them since APC was registered as a political party.

10 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by philantoxx(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Atiku is about to use his money to hijack the party.Buhari is more credible tho.

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by bappahman: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'll Support Buhari If He Wins APC Presidential Ticket -Atiku

"The competition between Buhari & I, first of all, is about two or three stages. Since, we have developed a very strong and close political relationship, as far as I am concerned,I said if the ticket goes to Buhari,I will support him. Buhari & I have very, very perfect understanding & I don’t think it would be a problem if any of us gets the party’s ticket,so I don’t see it being a problem"..Atiku

APC BBM Channel C00462FB9

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Nonybb: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
I hate APC with passion

8 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by Austindark(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
bappahman:
I'll Support Buhari If He Wins APC Presidential Ticket -Atiku

"The competition between Buhari & I, first of all, is about two or three stages. Since, we have developed a very strong and close political relationship, as far as I am concerned,I said if the ticket goes to Buhari,I will support him. Buhari & I have very, very perfect understanding & I don’t think it would be a problem if any of us gets the party’s ticket,so I don’t see it being a problem"..Atiku

APC BBM Channel C00462FB9

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9

pls read.....
“If Atiku wins free and fair, without money, we won’t have
any problems with him, but if it is an election that is
influenced by money, there is no way we will support him in
the main election,” the Buhari enthusiast reportedly vowed.

APC can't even guarantee credible election in it's own nest
why are they afraid of his money??
anyway Dats wat u re gonna lose wen he didn't win d primaries

2 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by pastoraaaaaa: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by chymystique(f): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
I really feel sorry for APC cause they are just wasting their time and energy in this 2015 presidential election.. If only they could read the hand writing that says GEJ till 2019..

8 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by FastShipping: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
chymystique:
I really feel sorry for APC cause they are just wasting their time and energy in this 2015 presidential election.. If only they could read the hand writing that says GEJ till 2019..

Your thinking is that; APC should not field a candidate if I get you right??
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by UnimkeAk(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
tosin2013:
APC would be making a heavy mistake if they pick Atiku.

those of us southerners who will love to vote APC, already hate atiku passionately. Buhari all the way!!!!!

Uncle !
Which southerners do u speak for?
We'll rather vote for Atiku.
Bt GEJ till 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by talktimi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Uncle !
Bt GEJ till 2019.
no mind the crackhead o jare, na so Dem go siddon for toilet dey type nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by UnimkeAk(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
talktimi:
no mind the crackhead o jare, ma so Dem go siddon for toilet dey type nonsense

I tire 4 all of dem.

Na 4 nl dem d do dia own politics

Naso they go cm here d mislead pple wif their "we" comments.
Meanwhile d situation on ground is diff.
And nobody knows dem in dia ward sef

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by worthytalk: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
The downfall of APC is inevitably November 2014.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by talktimi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
UnimkeAk:

I tire 4 all of dem.

Na 4 nl dem d do dia own politics

Naso they go cm here d mislead pple wif their "we" comments.
Meanwhile d situation on ground is diff.
And nobody knows dem in dia ward sef
WE ko WA ni. Ask am whether anybody know am for him street before him type that nonsense
Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by stebell(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
APC, a party full of evil men since creation.

Waiting patiently for τ̲̅ђe D-day.

Janjaweeeeds, jus so yu ediooots wanna kno.

It's GEJ till yu hav ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я brains examined.

6 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by chymystique(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
FastShipping:

Your thinking is that; APC should not field a candidate if I get you right??

They are free to field any candidiate of their choice. Am only saying whoseover emerges finally as the presidential flag bearer for the APC party will not win come 2015..

5 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
No Gej no 2015 e(r)ection

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by talktimi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Just heard from a very very reliable source that Buhari has just bought a roll of tissue papers for his crying spree that would commence just immediately after losing the APC primaries grin

3 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by FastShipping: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2014
chymystique:

They are free to field any candidiate of their choice. Am only saying whoseover emerges finally as the presidential flag bearer for the APC party will not win come 2015..

I hate to disappoint you. You have only one vote and not 35 million votes. Jega is ready to deliver the best ever election in Nigeria which I believe PDP will fail woefully in a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by tosin2013: 4:25am On Oct 06, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Uncle !
Bt GEJ till 2019.

yes I mean southerners who reason intellectually and want the best for this country and not you Igbos who live and breathe ethno-religious tribalism!!!!

The truth is people like you jobless, half educated, meagerly paid TANoids are sooooooooo afraid of GMB, and ave already picked him as the major enemy who must be killed either physical {like oritsejafor and jona tried to} or in the pages of the internet!!

your level of hate for the man without a genuine reason is the height of retarded and reverse brain development as epitomized by your likes!!!

quote me or not, you are still a shyte!!

3 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by tosin2013: 4:33am On Oct 06, 2014
talktimi:
WE ko WA ni. Ask am whether anybody know am for him street before him type that nonsense

mr most popular for my village? abi?? nonsense to you cos your retarded brain cannot process the info!! cool cool

don't worry whether its 2015 or 2019 wink, GEJ will oneday step down and you Half-brain, Half-pus filled TANoids suffer shame for the rest of your miserable lifes!!!

yeye dey smell!!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race by chymystique(f): 5:28am On Oct 06, 2014
FastShipping:

I hate to disappoint you. You have only one vote and not 35 million votes. Jega is ready to deliver the best ever election in Nigeria which I believe PDP will fail woefully in a free and fair election.

*laughs sarcastically*

This is not even a matter of pdp.. This is GEJ.. He will win in a free and fair election. Infact He has won already already cos fate, destiny, Nigerians and whatever rules this our orbit has said s0.. See you after election in 2015 when he has being declared winner.. Ciao and ve a nice day sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO / Cramjones Reveals Himself In Video Says He Is Not FFK - WATCH VIDEO!!!! / Tinubu Draws Buhari Transition Team List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.