Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Want mercy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want mercy (1033 Views)

Swollen Head Kid! God Have Mercy! / Love And Mercy / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want mercy by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Is it that hard
Re: I Want mercy by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Want mercy by padeolu: 3:04am On Oct 06, 2014
natureboy50:
I just went to a school
that's such a touching story. I feel your pain. Stay outta trouble sha
Re: I Want mercy by mekzyjoe(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
natureboy50:
I just went to a store to buy noreos biscuit and they told me that its finished
I think my life is over
OP U MUST DIE OO..BY FIRE OR BY FORCE OR ELSE I RELEASE THUNDER ON U angry angry
Re: I Want mercy by breadplanets(f): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Im rolling on the floor laughing ooo. Hahahahahahah i need help. But some pple are jobless sha *wipes tears*
Re: I Want mercy by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
natureboy50:
I just went to a store to buy noreos biscuit and they told me that its finished
I think my life is over
ohhh, I love noreos biscuits esp that of chocolate kiss kiss kiss

I have one in my hands now as I'm typing this and still have some reserves smiley smiley tongue tongue

Ehhhmm, I will give you the honour of joining mua if you care, oya here cheesy

Re: I Want mercy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:
ohhh, I love noreos biscuits esp that of chocolate kiss kiss kiss

I have one in my hands now as I'm typing this and still have some reserves smiley smiley tongue tongue

Ehhhmm, I will give you the honour of joining mua if you care, oya here cheesy

Please where did you buy it pleeaase tell me please I have already tie the rope to the fan
Re: I Want mercy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
natureboy50:

Please where did you buy it pleeaase tell me please I have already tie the rope to the fan
I got it from army barracks, you can go there and tell them you want some "share' grin grin grin

You still dey tie the rope? ? since then?? you never hang?? You're too slow angry angry angry grin
Re: I Want mercy by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I got it from army barracks, you can go there and tell them you want some "share' grin grin grin

You still dey tie the rope? ? since then?? you never hang?? You're too slow angry angry angry grin
You be idiota grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

14 Bad Sides Of A Typical Nigerian Man You Probably Don't Know / Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women / Pls N Pls,i Have Been Hearing Of Lalaatic,abeg,i Wan Know Am,not For Anything O,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.