Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Free Working Visa To Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Working Visa To Qatar (3053 Views)

Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) / Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Working Visa To Qatar by Imyourex(m): 3:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Hello Nairalanders. I was listening to the radio on the 1st of this month when a man came on air and advertised that he is representing a company that the company wants to send people to work in Qatar, Oman, Dubai or Barain. He said that its a free working visa and the company will take care of the flight and accomodation. But we have to work under the company for one year i.e the company will distribute us to work for other companies but they will collect the money, give us our share and take the balance (indirect slavery) but they said its about 3500 Qatar Riyal equivalent to 150k. so they can deduct all the expenses incured, after which we can decide to leave the company and work elsewhere. He said those countries need people to work in factories and any other common jobs because the citizens of those country dont like to work since they are paid salaries at home. He said we can pick up a registration form at their office for 3000 Naira.
On the following day I rushed to the address he directed and I purchased the form and I also met some people there collecting the form, we were told that we are to return the form at least after six weeks of purchase with a photocopy of our international passport, HIV test, a passport photograph and a heart X-ray. That we will be called on phone when the visas are ready and we will pay 50k before the visa will be issued to us. But my fear now is I dont know if it is real or scam because when I looked at the office it looked so temporal and there was no single computer there but they said the visa will be electronic and when I asked they said they are not a travelling agent per se but they only rent that place so that people can have where to purchase the forms and I also met a woman who called his son in Qatar to ask and the son said she should collect it, she even asked if someone that has been in Qatar before can cross and work with this company (maybe d guy parole no too gel for Qatar) but they said no . So please nairalanders does this kind of offer exist? Hope I'm not going to lose the 50,000 I'm planning to borrow from my in law and the greatest of all is that maybe will be stranded in the desert like most stories I read on the net. Pls my brothers and sisters, shed more light on this for me. And pls dont blame me, blame vee dee vee. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by Gentlepapi(m): 3:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Make sure u do your research well like how many pple have dey been able to help travel over the years.....before u pay anything cos personally i smell sumtin fishy
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by justwise(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Imyourex:
Hello Nairalanders. I was listening to the radio on the 1st of this month when a man came on air and advertised that he is representing a company that the company wants to send people to work in Qatar, Oman, Dubai or Barain. He said that its a free working visa and the company will take care of the flight and accomodation. But we have to work under the company for one year i.e the company will distribute us to work for other companies but they will collect the money, give us our share and take the balance (indirect slavery) but they said its about 3500 Qatar Riyal equivalent to 150k. so they can deduct all the expenses incured, after which we can decide to leave the company and work elsewhere. He said those countries need people to work in factories and any other common jobs because the citizens of those country dont like to work since they are paid salaries at home. He said we can pick up a registration form at their office for 3000 Naira
On the following day I rushed to the address he directed and I purchased the form and I also met some people there collecting the form, we were told that we are to return the form at least after six weeks of purchase with a photocopy of our international passport, HIV test, a passport photograph and a heart X-ray. That we will be called on phone when the visas are ready and we will pay 50k before the visa will be issued to us. But my fear now is I dont know if it is real or scam because when I looked at the office it looked so temporal and there was no single computer there but they said the visa will be electronic and when I asked they said they are not a travelling agent per se but they only rent that place so that people can have where to purchase the forms and I also met a woman who called his son in Qatar to ask and the son said she should collect it, she even asked if someone that has been in Qatar before can cross and work with this company (maybe d guy parole no too gel for Qatar) but they said no . So please nairalanders does this kind of offer exist? Hope I'm not going to lose the 50,000 I'm planning to borrow from my in law and the greatest of all is that maybe will be stranded in the desert like most stories I read on the net. Pls my brothers and sisters, shed more light on this for me. And pls dont blame me, blame vee dee vee. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

You wasted that money, i still don't understand why Nigerians get scammed so easily.
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by Imyourex(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2014
dytbabe:
Didn't they say free?
And what's with you nigerians and must travel mentality?

*counting fingers*
3k for form? I can imagine how many ppl must have purchased it
Aiye ooooooo
Wan tun gba 50k?
Them don hammer no be small

U even confirmed its slavery
Oga oooo

My dear, no be so o! Hustle for Naija don tire me, Imagine living on 40k monthly with a wife and two chidwen.
But I come read one thread wey fear me die. I think I need a re-think.
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Na wa oh, imagine feeding and housing 4 people with 40k, how do you manage with school fees?.lease put a stop to having kids for now till things turn around. It is well.
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by Truth234(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
A guy actually post something similar last week but he said the salary is 70k naira and that people are not to pay a dime before. Let me get is link
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by otosa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Truth234:
A guy actually post something similar last week but he said the salary is 70k naira and that people are not to pay a dime before. Let me get is link
https://www.nairaland.com/1905746/ucc-offers-nigerians-qatar-work
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by mryusuffga(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
sir,it's better you look for another offer so that you are not dupe
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by uchman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please my guy let the scam stop @ 3k...It's purely a scam OK?
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by Manweysabi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Corporate SCAM!
Imaging the number of people that will fall for this.
Before you know it, they'd close office and go AWOL!
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by SwiitBerry09: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please don't fall for it.My cousin fell into same scam last year december.till now he is still in nigeria and d initial deposit he paid hs not been refunded till now.it ws advertised on radio too &he went for the seminar.Be Wise.
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by Imyourex(m): 5:32am On Oct 07, 2014
dytbabe:

Wow
I can imagine
Bt what assurance do u have if u go there
Don't worry
It will get better
I have actually put a stop to it, these days, I visit that arena fully equipped with my protective gadgets on.
Thank you all for your contribution and advise, I wish I post it earlier I wont have wasted my 3k. Thanks Truth234 for the link. God bless you all
Re: Free Working Visa To Qatar by Goldenboy007(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
It's a dog eat dog world, wretched hustlers preying on the poor!!! #smh..living on N40k per month, God have mercy. This is the story of majority of Nigerians, graduates not left out but who am I to complain when they choose their leaders based on bag of rice!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Direction And Cost Of Berger To Ketu / Where To Get Car Going To Kebbi From Lagos? / How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.