Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Where My Kindness Landed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where My Kindness Landed Me (3515 Views)

My Kindness / My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. / She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2014
A gal in need of help according 2 her she spoilt her colleague phone in class n she insistd she pay for it.Yea she is my gal,bt at dt moment we were having an issue btw us wich she caused,dt made her say I shud 4gt abt her n move on wit my life.Till dt day she called n begged me 2 borrow her some money.I rmbr telling her my fears abt gals n money cos they hardly pay bk,she assured me dt she's diff n such won't happen.My hard earned money I paid in2 her acct.Now is 6 months aft d businex deal waz made n she is yet 2 honour her words n pay it back.I have askd her 4 it several times n she jokes abt it tinking is funny 2 me.Telling me whetha other pple owing me has paid.I tried my best 2 avoid quarelling wit her over dt bt still maintained she pay my money.Sent her a txt abt it dt I feel let down by her and tricked as well,cos my patience wit her is due.She replied as expected dt am insulting her,dt she will pay bk and finally dt she doubt if she is truly my gal.Hmm,d manner in wich I borrowed dt money 2 her,i never expected her 2 wait till I open my mouth n say it b4 she pay it back.I am thinking and wondering if I did smtn wrong by helping,in my dialect dy say "ogoo m egbunam" in English "let nt my kindness 2 others kill me.
I am just wondering why are gals like dis,cos such behaviour makes me nt 2 help again no matter how life threatening it will be.If I did wrong or right,please tell me,all comments are welcomed.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2014
My friend, shebi you don chop the babe too, so make she chop your money small grin grin grin
Seriously, what you can't give, don't lend it to people because when it's time to return, they will give you all sort of sermon and some will even fight you.
Forget about the money, move on and learn from your mistake.

4 Likes

Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2014
aanumama:
My friend, shebi you don chop the babe too, so make she chop your money small grin grin grin
Seriously, what you can't give, don't lend it to people because when it's time to return, they will give you all sort of sermon and some will even fight you.
I have not chopped her b4 and neither has it gt anytn 2 do wit that.Businex is businex n she ought 2 honor it cos d content said "borrow me" and nt "give me"

1 Like

Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by SkinnyDude(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:
A gal in need of help according 2 her she spoilt her colleague phone in class n she insistd she pay for it.Yea she is my gal,bt at dt moment we were having an issue btw us wich she caused,dt made her say I shud 4gt abt her n move on wit my life.Till dt day she called n begged me 2 borrow her some money.I rmbr telling her my fears abt gals n money cos they hardly pay bk,she assured me dt she's diff n such won't happen.My hard earned money I paid in2 her acct.Now is 6 months aft d businex deal waz made n she is yet 2 honour her words n pay it back.I have askd her 4 it several times n she jokes abt it tinking is funny 2 me.Telling me whetha other pple owing me has paid.I tried my best 2 avoid quarelling wit her over dt bt still maintained she pay my money.Sent her a txt abt it dt I feel let down by her and tricked as well,cos my patience wit her is due.She replied as expected dt am insulting her,dt she will pay bk and finally dt she doubt if she is truly my gal.Hmm,d manner in wich I borrowed dt money 2 her,i never expected her 2 wait till I open my mouth n say it b4 she pay it back.I am thinking and wondering if I did smtn wrong by helping,in my dialect dy say "ogoo m egbunam" in English "let nt my kindness 2 others kill me.
I am just wondering why are gals like dis,cos such behaviour makes me nt 2 help again no matter how life threatening it will be.If I did wrong or right,please tell me,all comments are welcomed.
my guy, you dont lend wömen money. no matter how close you two are. she wil never pay back. the girl who borrowed from me, last year june, hasnt paid back. i was very close to her. i took her as my elder sis. but she tricked me. she say i insult her, that i am not her mate. anyways, i have learnt a lesson. the girl was my friend's elder sister. and this has cost us the friendship.

1 Like

Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by valdes00(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2014
And he neva chop d babe.... Bros u dull I swear
Me go borrow ITUNNU money n she go say she no go pay me.... Haaa, no no she no go fit even tink am... Na me stil dey own am 24k.... Naxo he suppose be
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by sparklie(f): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Lesson learnt.........borrow only what u can let go, no matter who it is. Only borrow what u won't be bothered whether the person decides to pay or not.

1 Like

Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
SkinnyDude:

my guy, you dont lend wömen money. no matter how close you two are. she wil never pay back. the girl who borrowed from me, last year june, hasnt paid back. i was very close to her. i took her as my elder sis. but she tricked me. she say i insult her, that i am not her mate. anyways, i have learnt a lesson. the girl was my friend's elder sister. and this has cost us the friendship.
I really told her my fears b4 giving her,she claimed she's diff now she is nt even mentioning it and wen I remind her 4 it I become a bad person 2 her,bt I knw if I was in her shoe dt time she wont help cos we were nt in talking terms dt much.Bt I helped thinking she will prove my doubts wrong.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by SkinnyDude(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:

I really told her my fears b4 giving her,she claimed she's diff now she is nt even mentioning it and wen I remind her 4 it I become a bad person 2 her,bt I knw if I was in her shoe dt time she wont help cos we were nt in talking terms dt much.Bt I helped thinking she will prove my doubts wrong.
most girls are like that. They dont appreciate good thing.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by countsparrow: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Bro dat money is gone... Since she can't pay back d cash, ask her to pay in kind....

Then u can perform all styles known to Homo sapiens... grin

2 Likes

Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Crocz(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:

I have not chopped her b4 and neither has it gt anytn 2 do wit that.Businex is businex n she ought 2 honor it cos d content said "borrow me" and nt "give me"

Can I see some signed agreement pls?
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by jmoore(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Bros you no fit seize any of her property? She is a debtor na.
Business is business.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2014
countsparrow:
Bro dat money is gone... Since she can't pay back d cash, ask her to pay in kind....

Then u can perform all styles known to Homo sapiens... grin
U can't compare sex wit money,dt money will do alot 4 me wen in my pocket.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2014
jmoore:
Bros you no fit seize any of her property? She is a debtor na.
Business is business.
Going dt far means us quarelling dts what I want 2 avoid.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by MabraO: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
God know say i no fit do biz with a girl worth more than 2k maximum
Cos dey will/would never pay back.

Am not nice like that
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by publicenemy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
@ op

its sad you had to learn the hard way.you
Dont lend Money to ladies nah .especially Naija ladies.

one called me the other day asking me to lend her 200k....hmmnn... Na im i suffery tell her say make she no vex say i get my own wahala when 200k fit solve too.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by bennysgreen: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:

guy,if u av not chopped her bfr and u saying bizness is bizness then I ask, what is romantic about this ur post
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie, this is shameful really shocked shocked
Dozie730:
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by MisterLongman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:
She don taste and chop your money....... Let it go
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Emmysteve(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
R. I. P to that money.

Moral of the lesson is don't borrow any girl your money, instead give her freely the amount you can afford without expecting to be payed back

1 Like

Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ace2013:
Dozie, this is shameful really shocked shocked
Shameful how please
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emmysteve:
R. I. P to that money.

Moral of the lesson is don't borrow any girl your money, instead give her freely the amount you can afford without expecting to be payed back
Hmm,dt cant pass
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Emmysteve(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:

Hmm,dt cant pass
meaning?
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
bennysgreen:
guy,if u av not chopped her bfr and u saying bizness is bizness then I ask, what is romantic about this ur post
Is romance d only thing u had in mind b4 reading it,cos even d title shud have warned u , instd u choose 2 ignore.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by GoodFaith: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
aanumama:
Repeat after me
"what you can't give, don't lend it to people"
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Pervert1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:
...have you ever heard of REPO men?...they are kind of "debt collectors".....if u need the money,just tell me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by GoodFaith: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pervert1:
...have you ever heard of REPO men?...they are kind of "debt collectors".....if u need the money,just tell me.
REPO men
What is ur commission ?
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by jbravado(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
sparklie:
Lesson learnt.........borrow only what u can let go, no matter who it is. Only borrow what u won't be bothered whether the person decides to pay or not.
how much can u forfeit...talk reasonably
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Pervert1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoodFaith:

REPO men
What is ur commission ?
depends on how much you are being owed.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by bennysgreen: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:

Is romance d only thing u had in mind b4 reading it,cos even d title shud have warned u , instd u choose 2 ignore.
oga! u posted ur topic in romance section.
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dozie730:

I know how ur feel OP...u feel u av been taken 4 a jolly ride,but hey u 4get dat u just did wat any human being wud do 2 sum1 in need..u aint a fool d gal is...cus
1. She can't get any favours frm u again
2. She can't get favours frm ur frd cus I know u wud av told one or two of dem abt dis case..she is a fool 4not refunding d money..
BUT, don't let dat deter u frm helping ur frds or Galfrd cus of wat she did..ok
Its norm.not even with gals but bois also
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by tayoxx(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wetin Don enter babalawo plate no dey comot again
Re: Where My Kindness Landed Me by yomanovic: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
sparklie:

Yeah mehn. That's the real deal. @op I think its better you let go and learn your lesson. Its a hard one but just assume you were rubbed. I know how u feel because I'm in the same condition now. Since about two years now, 2 different people owed me 40k, one person owed person owed me 30k. Na by fire by fight I collect from the 30k debtor. The remaining two people! I just palm dey look. I don assume am say dem defrauded me but now, person wey go borrow from me go give testimoney if I borrow cos I already learnt a heard lesson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could You Do To This Pastor / So Depressed! / LADIES : Stop Dating Students, They Are Broke And They Nag Too Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.