Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (15451 Views)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Kenyan Ladies / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Na so i here, i was like what fight 4 where
sleep kai, i need to get sum work done
[/size]
Me sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
*Morenike:

Plz, j-girl, this is not the time to start your love matching. Just let me know you find him attractive, then I'll hook you two up.  kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sorry, am married, abi you no see ring on my finger?  angry angry
Stop trying to mess up my happy home cool cool cool
Chei! Morenike, which kain bleaching cream you use?
Last time i saw your pic (3 days ago) you were black.
Stop claiming pic jare. Your imaginary hubby no fit afford that kain ring sef.
You and H2 will be perfect together since you're cheating on A-40.
H2O2:

don't worry dear, I will find a girl to call me baby.  Just not on nairaland sha. Ki lo de!  These girls, especially Omo Eko, their mouths smell worse than [deepzone]funmi's fart.That is not the problem.  Some things needed to be said tonight.  Luckily, I was able to use some psychology to get people to say what's on their minds.  It's better to clear the air now.  All these pent up frustrations will only get worse.  After tonight, there's room for progress.
Find one quick quick so you can stop abusing NL girls. What is it with NL girls again? Have you not seen Morenike? Is she not the epitome of beauty?
Make up your mind o!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 6:14am On Nov 12, 2008
Why won't you miss them? it's only two weres that can co-exist happily together.  Especially that ayefele, his own was too much.  One day he's a guy, the other he's a woman.  Identity crisis.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

Offtopic: Omo Eko, do you still chat with Ayefele20, acidrop and others from class of 2007?
I sent acidrop a msg sometime ago and I chatted with ayefele sometime 2 months ago.
I need to find those dudes jare. I miss them so much!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 6:15am On Nov 12, 2008
j-girl:

Me sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedChei! Morenike, which kain bleaching cream you use?
Last time i saw your pic (3 days ago) you were black.
Stop claiming pic jare. Your imaginary hubby no fit afford that kain ring sef.
You and H2 will be perfect together since you're cheating on A-40. Find one quick quick so you can stop abusing NL girls. What is it with NL girls again? Have you not seen Morenike? Is she not the epitome of beauty?
Make up your mind o!

I pwomise you, I'll find H202 and force him to the alter if tell 4Play how you really feel about him.

H202, where that your segzy pic? have you showed j-girl, is that why she's following you up and down? love in tokyo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2008
don't worry dear, I will find a girl to call me baby.  Just not on nairaland sha. Ki lo de!  These girls, [b]especially Omo Eko, their mouths smell worse than [/b]deepzone]funmi's fart.
[size=13pt]Gosh u've got serious issues, get help soon

[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2008
Anywaz, make I go finish my paper jare.

Seems like its finally quiet here.

j-girl/H202, make una take it easy. Love is a tyrant, they say wink

Now I gotta stay up late b/c of this lucribase thing angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2008
*Morenike:

I pwomise you, I'll find H202 and force him to the alter if tell 4Play how you really feel about him.

H202, where that your segzy pic? have you showed j-girl, is that why she's following you up and down? love in tokyo kiss kiss kiss
Which pic? From the way he's been posting, I'm sure he's a "special" looking human.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by OgidiBoy(m): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2008
Hey J-girl, do you remember  Bluenubian  from Florida, if so have you seen her here lately.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2008
j-girl wink

odabo
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2008
Why won't you miss them? it's only two weres that can co-exist happily together.  Especially that ayefele, his own was too much.  One day he's a guy, the other he's a woman.  Identity crisis.
[size=13pt]U need to see a shrinkl cry embarassed[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2008
For some reason I can't quote, I have to restart my computer.

J-girl, what was your username back then?

I also miss them too but not so much since I have my Toyosi and she's better than1 million nairaland posters
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Hey J-girl, do you remember  Bluenubian  from Florida, if so have you seen her here lately.
I remember her! I miss her too cry cry cry cry cry cry I used to have her on my YIM

Bye morenike.
n-guage:

For some reason I can't quote, I have to restart my computer.

J-girl, what was your username back then?

I also miss them too but not so much since I have my Toyosi and she's better than1 million nairaland posters
awwww. . . I have always been j-girl. . . I'll find both of them tomorrow and make them come say hi on NL
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2008
Gawdddddd wat on earth happened here?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
Who's H2O2?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by WesleyanA(f): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2009
stillwater:

Who's H2O2?

i'm curious as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Raising Your Children The Nigerian Way When Married To A Foreigner / Kola Nut Ritual In Igboland / African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.