Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (15440 Views)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Kenyan Ladies / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 1:01am On Nov 12, 2008
thank you jare on behalf of the poster,see what i mean you have a picture on your profile people with no pictures and who r most likely mega humongously wowoish will shout the loudest like empty barrels abusing innocent girls instead of simply voting and going away to rest in peace grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@whatever90
dude,i should be asking you that really seeing as you r doing follow follow,follow the leader when innocent girls going about their thing are being insulted left right and centre, go back to your previous posts and realise how juvenile you sound

ahn ahn,luca u never drink d cold water wey i say make u drink? undecided oya run go drink am,else i go flog u for ur ass angry u wan die of heart attack abi,u berra run go drink dat water else . . . . . . angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 1:25am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
you are the numskull,and its obvious you r a sandwich short of a picnic, check that first paragraph and ask yourself if it makes any iota of sense, yet you r here throwing insults left right and center
Yes, this is a mature man o. yepp yepp yepp!

By the way, you still did not answer my question. Do you just put words together without knowing their meanings?

because if you ask any sensible person out there, they'll tell you that you're far from mature right now. And I am damn sure I did not take your candy away from you, so who must have caused your brawling? Allt his rolling on the ground.

lucabrasi:

well [b]i think [/b]you need a personality makeover then,if you can honestly own up to having opinions that are bull crap, out of the abundance of the heart cometh the mouth so I'm not really suprised.as for learningthanks a lot but hell no

You sure you're thinking? That's what you called thinking? Abegi, you better shift that brain to active gear. It's really not good for those neurons if it stays deactivated for so long. When it's on, let me know wink

lucabrasi:

and you don't see any hypocrisy in your commens about black and beautiful when your picture is nowhere to be found bla bla, wow I'm sorry lol lol
screaming at you,didint know you though that highly of yourself,talk about delusions of grandeur, check the meaning in a dicco and hypocrisy

Like I said, no be my fault you did not see my pix that's been there before. And I made it clear to you that I was wowo. wetin you wan see again? Let the wowo point out the wowo, abi ko fe da fun e ni? Wetin concern you gan? Even during my PMS, I can tell you that I don't act like this. Is it your hormones or are you transexual? Let us know o.

Nah, I think you need to crack open a "dicco" and look up the word hipocrite. Trust me, you'd be surprise yourself. Maybe then, you'll find another word? Or try google wink

lucabrasi:

sorry o ms thingy,please if you don't mind don't use the word darling when addressing me if you don't mind,[/b]thanks in advance,and as for your photo so you or anyone don't get the wornd idea [b]i do not want to see your photo helll naw,hell to da no no no,N O naw , please GOD ALMIGHTY NO NO NO

as for petty shit,you don't need to look very far ,its coming straight out of your mouth in abundance,they don't need help as far as i can see i think you need the help cause you r the one on here blowing your hatred and negativity on girls who don't even know you exist,

Lmao. . . .good lawd have mercy!!

Boy: let me see your Behind
Girl: No darling
Boy:Don't call me darling!! let me see those Behind!! *starts crying*
Girl: shut up
Boy: no, show Behind

lmao!! idiot! Some peeps and the need to feel special kiss kiss Who said you were going to see photo before? Don't go to the market buying what is not on sell, who called you, who da hell begged you to see my pix? grin grin

The doctor that tells you that shit comes from the mouth should be jailed angry angry angry Well, unless you're an evidence. Na u know when diarrhea dey explode from una mouth o. For me, it comes out of the other end, but then, na ur body. na u know cool cool

lucabrasi:

look at this [b]freakazoid [/b]calling someone an idiot lol don't worry i know how you feel,i realised i touched on a sore nerve when i mentioned beauty and have had a good heart laugh at your expense,anyway in your defense if one doesnt have beauty you have to make it up in other ways namely beng good at insults ,put me downs,verbal jabs e.t.c its obvious you really can't express yourself without insults and I'm just sooo sorry for you honestly i am,
if all I'm doing bellowing and saying the right thing is being a woman,then i commend you for that,but what ill ask you is if women stand up for other girls being insulted what kind of creature does that make you?a he-woman?

like the yoruba saying seeing as you r yoruba, whoever loves abusing people up and down after he/she s finished with humans will go abuse the gods/strange beings which ll lead to his/HER destuction
shocked shocked shocked atleast this time, you're making your own words up.
Sore nerves? Or are you talking about your pix, because if we go to the bottom of this petty little fight, evidence will show that something musta stung you. I mean, who comes crying and begging for attention when a few ladies are giving their opinion about some ugly pixs? Even sadder, na man wan join the conversation. Abegi, a forced attention is never never wanted.

Haba, don't you dare feel sorry for me angry angry angry ha ha, no be me something stung in the ass. Feel sorry for that man with the 86 wives, feel sorry for the family of people who dies of cancer, feel some for cancer patients. Feel sorry for children born with genetic mutation, feel sorry for diabetes patients. Feel sorry for abused women/men out there. . . . .Because as am sitting on my comfy couch trying to get sand out of my hair, am feeling very sorry for an idiotic man whose family often wonders why he bellows like a woman, or if he was transsexual. I feel sorry for you, yet, I feel like it's too late, nothing can be done to help you.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Nike

What's really going on here, who dey vex u? angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 1:29am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Nike

What's really going on here, who dey vex u? angry
TOYOSI, I missed you gan. . . . .no mind am. Am fine kiss kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2008
Missed u too hon, pls ehn bros whatever the case maybe, lets all try and be civil, . , . .

Ur coperation is greatly appreciated. cool
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 1:33am On Nov 12, 2008
ok luca since u no wan drink d cold water,oya listen to this music,i dey do all dis because i no want make u end up wt high blood pressure undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dNRGGm8-k
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 1:36am On Nov 12, 2008
morenike please delete d pics of those wowologies u posted up here,d last time i checked it,i ended up running in my dreams,please i don't want another nightmare filled wt masquerades angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 1:39am On Nov 12, 2008
@whatever90
dont worry i have cold energy drink herecause im having a whale of a time,i think you should do the chilling out thanks for the youtube link,ill listen to it soon as i sort a few comments out here lol
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 1:39am On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

morenike please delete d pics of those wowologies u posted up here,d last time i checked it,i ended up running in my dreams,please i don't want another nightmare filled wt masquerades angry
I no go delete lubricase's women's pix until he says auntie grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 1:40am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@whatever90
don't worry i have cold energy drink herecause I'm having a whale of a time,i think you should do the chilling out thanks for the youtube link,ill listen to it soon as i sort a few comments out here lol
No be only cold energy. . . .take your medications too. gongonshu
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@whatever90
don't worry i have cold energy drink herecause I'm having a whale of a time,i think you should do the chilling out thanks for the youtube link,ill listen to it soon as i sort a few comments out here lol

haaa u don cool down,oh Gott sei dank shocked shocked shocked all d praise be ascribed to jeebus christos grin  oya use that music chill down wt a bottle of local palmwine

*takes another can of cold drink and looks luca in d eyes* sir do i kneel while serving or stand?"
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 1:44am On Nov 12, 2008
*Morenike:

I no go delete lubricase's women's pix until he says auntie grin grin

pls have mercy on d preggy women,u know if they see d pics,they will miscarry immediately,ejo sad
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 1:52am On Nov 12, 2008
i disagree with sisikill. nona,allison, eva are prettier than wangeci(this name dey carry weight). that tat on wangeci's boobs are a turnoff. you two wildcats need to take a breather.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:15am On Nov 12, 2008
@morenike
lets break both our actions down and see who s behaving like a spoilt,silly juvenile drama queen

numbskull i.e you-throwing insults and stuffs instead of quietly voting and pissing off

me-making a general comment,without directing it at any numskull(you)

numbskull(ie you)-coming at me guns blazing and speaking out of your rear orifice,and making the retarded excuseand warped reasoning that you have a right to abuse and insult people calling that fundamental human right(you better go n google the definition of fundamental human rights)

me-trying to bang it into the thick braided coconut you call a head that insulting anyone,throwing verbal expletives,barbs e.t.c is not a fundamental right it is verbal abuse and your ass can be jailed for it if you did it in real life

numbskull(i.e you)-spitting out her dummy and ranting and raving using the remainder of expletives remaining from abusing the girls
so now tell me who is acting matured and who isnt, im sure you realise how silly you look now, right?
no you did not take my candy away,cause i hate candy anyway lol

thanks a lot but my ol grey matter is working perfectly,i should be asking you what part of the dark side yours is locked in because all these negativity is not good for your ying and yang, might upset the balance and who knows what ll happen

ko fe da funmi?i can confidently say with all sense of modesty that mo ti she ori re oo eleda mi modupe o grin
we should be asking you if you have she ori ike instead of ire,your pmsagain just like your picture wayyy too much info abeg biko
i promise to look the word "hypocrite" up if you correct  your spelling thanks, dont worry i know it was a TYPO lol

again correct that last word o,dont vesh me lol

i wont be SUPRISE MYSELF,ILL BE SUPRISED, again typo i understand once you correct these two or too lol ill crack my websters open quick snap

im sorry i dont live in lala land,so i dont get your boy-girl dialogue undecided,so im right in saying we r both in agreement that your picture is not to be shown me UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, thank you GOD baba god you r wonderful
AGAIN,I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE OPATA YARNS YOU R COMING OUT WITH,DONT TELL ME YOU R RUNNING OUT OF INSULTS ALREADY O,EVEN YOUR SUPPORTERS WILL FEEL SHORT CHANGED ABEG USE YOUR IMAGINATON AND COME OUT WITH SOMETHING BETTER LOL

now i know you r starting to get desperate,so with all your mouth thats the best you can come up with, o dissappoint olorun grin ;Dsee,im having loadsa fun with you,second time or so you r repeating my comments nothing stung me,like i inferred in my comments earlier,if you r not wowoish entity you wont take the picture thing personal,in spite of all the 99% support both moral and otherwise you r getting on this thread  NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS RESPONDED TO MY FIRST COMMENTS, DOES MAKE YOU WONDER DOESNT IT, now whose sore nerve s being touched me or you?
im not kenyan,i dont have a kenyan family neither do i have any connection with them,im an oddua boy tokan tokan so it stands to reason i touched a sore nerve lol lol
ok then i wont feel sorry for you lol lol thank GOD for the free advert,so you have a comfy couch,i had no idea honestly me im sitting down on a mat using kerosene lantern and these crank uplaptops,
BELOWING LIKE A WOMAN IS NOT THE WORST THING THAT COULD BEFALL AN INDIVIDUAL,how r bout stupidity,premature senility,juvenile deliquency,LATERAL SCLEROSIS(the one you have)
dont worry,thanks for your concern face the many illness worrying you, DONT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA,
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 2:17am On Nov 12, 2008
*sigh* lipsrsealed
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:17am On Nov 12, 2008
@TOYOSI
my middle name is civility,it ll be highly appreciated if you ll do two things quick snap,check my very first comment and see if i directed it at that mongoloid
second check who started the insults thanks in advance
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 2:19am On Nov 12, 2008
man morenike i can't take this. you gotta respond. here is some ammo

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2008
@morenike
its lucabrasi,is old age worrying you or you need thick goggles,see yourself?you have gotten so used to being the bully in the playground that you really cant make comments without insults oponu ayirada,afofun gbemu lol@whatever90 my own language vocab is limited come down to my level by repeating your comment in yoruba, gott sei dank ko don gotti ni
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@TOYOSI
my middle name is civility,it ll be highly appreciated if you ll do two things quick snap,check my very first comment and see if i directed it at that mongoloid
second check who started the insults thanks in advance

Bros no wahala, do u. . . . . . wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
lets break both our actions down and see who s behaving like a spoilt,silly juvenile drama queen
It's still pointing directly at you wink

lucabrasi:

@morenike

numbskull i.e you-throwing insults and stuffs instead of quietly voting and pissing off

me-making a general comment,without directing it at any numskull(you)

numbskull(ie you)-coming at me guns blazing and speaking out of your rear orifice,and making the retarded excuseand warped reasoning that you have a right to abuse and insult people calling that fundamental human right(you better go n google the definition of fundamental human rights)

me-trying to bang it into the thick braided coconut you call a head that insulting anyone,throwing verbal expletives,barbs e.t.c is not a fundamental right it is verbal abuse and your ass can be jailed for it if you did it in real life

numbskull(i.e you)-spitting out her dummy and ranting and raving using the remainder of expletives remaining from abusing the girls
so now tell me who is acting matured and who isnt, I'm sure you realise how silly you look now, right?
no you did not take my candy away,cause i hate candy anyway lol

thanks a lot but my ol grey matter is working perfectly,i should be asking you what part of the dark side yours is locked in because all these negativity is not good for your ying and yang, might upset the balance and who knows what ll happen

ko fe da funmi?i can confidently say with all sense of modesty that mo ti she ori re oo eleda mi modupe o grin
we should be asking you if you have she ori ike instead of ire,your pmsagain just like your picture wayyy too much info abeg biko
i promise to look the word "hypocrite" up if you correct your spelling thanks, don't worry i know it was a TYPO lol

again correct that last word o,don't vesh me lol

i wont be SUPRISE MYSELF,ILL BE SUPRISED, again typo i understand once you correct these two or too lol ill crack my websters open quick snap

I'm sorry i don't live in lala land,so i don't get your boy-girl dialogue undecided,so I'm right in saying we r both in agreement that your picture is not to be shown me UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, thank you GOD baba god you r wonderful
AGAIN,I REALLY don't UNDERSTAND THE OPATA YARNS YOU R COMING OUT WITH,don't TELL ME YOU R RUNNING OUT OF INSULTS ALREADY O,EVEN YOUR SUPPORTERS WILL FEEL SHORT CHANGED ABEG USE YOUR IMAGINATON AND COME OUT WITH SOMETHING BETTER LOL

now i know you r starting to get desperate,so with all your mouth thats the best you can come up with, o dissappoint olorun grin ;Dsee,I'm having loadsa fun with you,second time or so you r repeating my comments nothing stung me,like i inferred in my comments earlier,if you r not wowoish entity you wont take the picture thing personal,in spite of all the 99% support both moral and otherwise you r getting on this thread NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS RESPONDED TO MY FIRST COMMENTS, DOES MAKE YOU WONDER DOESNT IT, now whose sore nerve s being touched me or you?
I'm not kenyan,i don't have a kenyan family neither do i have any connection with them,I'm an oddua boy tokan tokan so it stands to reason i touched a sore nerve lol lol
ok then i wont feel sorry for you lol lol thank GOD for the free advert,so you have a comfy couch,i had no idea honestly me I'm sitting down on a mat using kerosene lantern and these crank uplaptops,
BELOWING LIKE A WOMAN IS NOT THE WORST THING THAT COULD BEFALL AN INDIVIDUAL,how r bout stupidity,premature senility,juvenile deliquency,LATERAL SCLEROSIS(the one you have)
don't worry,thanks for your concern face the many illness worrying you, don't CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA,

Yepp, am to take it that this answered my question. transgendered dey fro NL. cool cool Am not sure Nigeria started doing transexual surgery, but it's either that or you're a transgendered.

Trust me, as interesting as this seems I'd rather read an ecyclopedia. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Cheeiiii!! You'll think he was reciting a speech for Nonsense Village School. Whose bright idea was tro send him to that school. Now he's got the nonsense syndrome.

Anywaz, lucribase, wetin you dey talk again. Make you narrow it down, not everyone has time to read nonsense jor angry angry angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi, If you're going to point out typos, keep in mind it's Bellowing. Two "l"s

and seriously you two, this your fight is mad lame and boring.  Abeg don't make me fall asleep
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:27am On Nov 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

lucabrasi, If you're going to point out typos, keep in mind it's Bellowing. Two "l"s

and seriously you guys, this your fight is mad lame and boring. Abeg don't make me fall asleep
Oh no you're not angry angry angry angry If I can pinch myself to stay awake through this, you berra stay awake too.

And here I thought OPRAH MAGAZINE was boring, where is it, again? seems a whole lot interesting now tongue tongue
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 2:27am On Nov 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

and seriously you two, this your fight is mad lame and boring.  Abeg don't make me fall asleep

oh watch your mouth. let the fight go on

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 2:29am On Nov 12, 2008
Mine are way more interesting tongue
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:29am On Nov 12, 2008
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ykpwr8K3M4
to all babylon people i no be gentleman at all at all o grin
@toyosi
abeg nothing do you jare,checked your photo hope you dont mind you qualify to make comments about the girls lol
@karmamod
abeg leave me alone now,come out n support your friend if you want to not swipping side passes or corner kicks, she asked me to check the dictionary meaning she took me to task on my english lang comprehension,so i was reminding teache not to teach me nonsense, pls feel free to go whatever floats your boat im only replying some friendly comments from your friend

think i need to call some of my friends to join nairaland to hav my back o, oga ju
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2008
Simple "Thanks for the advice" would have been enough, lucabrasi.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2008
ah ah,is luca buca still crying over spilled milk? undecided
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:33am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
its lucabrasi,is old age worrying you or you need thick goggles,see yourself?you have gotten so used to being the bully in the playground that you really can't make comments without insults oponu ayirada,afofun gbemu lol@whatever90 [b]my own language vocab is limited [/b]come down to my level by repeating your comment in yoruba, gott sei dank ko don gotti ni
Lucribase, lucribasi, who gives a Bleep. Of what importance are you?

Lmao!! Nope, not old age, darling, your pettiness is bothering me embarassed embarassed embarassed Trust me, of all my young and old days, I've never seen a man put up such a drama.

At first, I was like, na, it can't me. Maybe the (m) by his name was a mistake. well, thanks for confirming it. Well, all thanks to me, I'll be sure to nag seun to add a (f/m) choice to your profile. kiss kiss kiss

Who said I didn't care eh?

heheh, no be only your language vocab. . . . . no make I talk o grin grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 2:35am On Nov 12, 2008
Enough you two. Im half asleep reading such drivel
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 2:36am On Nov 12, 2008
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 2:37am On Nov 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Enough you two. I'm [b]half asleep [/b]reading such drivel

what if i wake u up wt a bucket of acid cold water? grin d same one i gave to luca buca grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman / Top 4 Richest Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.