Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Have You Eaten Bush Meat After EVD? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Eaten Bush Meat After EVD? (748 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eaten Bush Meat After EVD? by freshpreshy: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Bush meat was the order of the day before the Ebola Viral Disease.

When last did you eat bush meat after Nigeria was declared Ebola-free?
Re: Have You Eaten Bush Meat After EVD? by since2005(f): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2014
I'm eating one now self tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Bush Meat After EVD? by Godmother(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Me in going to avoid bushmeat for a long long time to come. The fear of EVD is the begining of wisdom. Lol
Re: Have You Eaten Bush Meat After EVD? by ceo003: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
i need bushmeat to cook stew n soup . where can i get it . grin

(1) (Reply)

I Have Some Big Coolers I Want To Sell Off At Affordable Prices / Beware! Poisonous Ponmo Invades Ogun State Markets / Rice Cooker At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.