Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63476 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by chuksey1(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2014
The strong men : they are d overage rugged student, some of dem don spill, some hv bin withdrawn, some don probate tire, some are cultist dat cannot afford off campus accomodation. They are d only once dat can colonise ur bed space illegally and notin go happen. Them de smoke weed steadily for hostel n fear nor de let portal worri dem. If dem wan catch fun na to go road go de waylay and bully jambite and students wit yung luking innocent faces for june 12. They can b found in hall 3 block F in uniben
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.
Maybe you forgot to add the Smokers,I mean Indian hemp,Igbo,Marijuana.Godhelp you,if you are there room mate,and they just smoked without anyfood available,Your garri especially go hear "Winnnnn" with enuf soaking lolz.Hostel life sweet joor #Reminiscing#
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Samneer: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.

I think I am number 2,6 and 10
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by okabe(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:

U 4got 2 mention diz 2

1. THE GHOST: dis one is rarely noticed because he seldom talks nor mingle. He is as silent as can possibly be. He sneaks out of d hostel n totally goes back in unnoticed. More often dan not, he is locked up in his room weneva he's in d hostel

2. THE TALKIN DRUM: dis 1 is d strong opposite of d ghosts. Not hearin his voice resonatin in ur ears can only mean 1 tin, he's not around d hostel vicinity. He'd often involve himself in any discussion, invited or not. His best spot in d hostel is usually d centre stage, wia it's absolutely impossible 2 avoid his gawkin gaze. He is well aware of anytin dat goes on in d hostel n has little or no reservations wen it comes 2 sharing dem. Dis fellow is heartily loved despite his nosy attitude probably cos of d way he hails n greets all housemates.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Drniyi4u:

įş ţђįş d gįŗl į ķŋęw??
Have I changed? embarassed
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
dstnd:
so ladies too walk with spoons in dia pocket?am I d only guy nt clear with ds lady ?
apparently undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2014
date1816:

We called them Ninjas!!!, back in the days.
grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by tojahh(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2014
To copy this tune, press 1 angry
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Giitheon(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
chuksey1:
T. If dem wan catch fun na to go road go de waylay and bully jambite and students wit yung luking innocent faces for june 12. They can b found in hall 3 block F in uniben
lol wan of ma jambite frnds xperienced dis
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Adedayo516(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2014
simdam500:
aah... Dude funny... The guy actually sound like his sex drive was formated. Lmao by d way
Lol
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Skimpledawg(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Kai, lemme add my own o!
1) THE ANNOUNCERS: these ones go bout evry early mornin and nite disturbin ya sleep wit shouts of 'fellowship dz, come oustide for ya prayers as if dem no get dia numbas!
2) THE MARKETERs: these ones go bout sellin al sorts of tins arnd d hostel shoutin @ d top of dia voices....condoms, airtime, garrri, chewgum, etc
3) THE KOLO ones: these ones dnt care to knw if yu like dem or not, they just shout n make noise from wen they takin dia bath to wen they leave for lectures,!! I saw hell o!! Wen Chelsea won d Champs league cup ehh! Jesu, we no sleep dat nite cos of dz set of pipo!
4)THE ASSISTANT BOYFRIEND: lemme nt tok dis 1 o

Hahaha!! Rep Abiola Hostel Absu!!! Missed sch big time

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2014
THE SCAMMERS; I CAL DEM THE SCAMERS because WAT THEY DO IS JUST LIKE A SCAM. THEX WIL URGE YOU TO GO PLAY FOOTBAL WITH DEM OR PLAY PES WIT DEM A FEW DAYS TO EXAM. WHILE DEY HAV BEEN READING AL NIGHT. THEY ALSO REFUSE TO SHARE ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS WITH YOU WHO THEY HAVE MADE THEIR 'FRIEND'
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by wisolf(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2014
ifyeez:
Sharap i used to be a tech guru too, and i never sold my phone or cloths, infect i was the best in my department, and also the most swagged, people envy me, and the ladies loved me so much.
Mumu,doubt ur being d best in ur dept abi na one under d tree school u attend?..I only mentioned 2 categories of people,I neva said d tech gurus will sell anytin wen broke
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sheettle(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
missdebs:
The debaters: they can argue on any topic from football to sex to d existence of God and even stupid topics as 'which garri beta pass,ijebu or ibo garri'. If u hv these as rummates,get ready to loose ur sleep to the incessant arguements
Lmao! I'm guilty of this.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by usmanma(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2014
lwkmd.....so wch one u belong
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Drkul(f): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2014
The Film freaks... They download all the recent movies, any film you call either they have it or they have watched it
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Brainardc(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Lolzzzzzzz grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by bebe2(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2014
tsleazy:
no wonda them go dey arrow una anyhow, to much beef

God forbid shocked

I swear I no even know hall 4.

I only know hall 3 becos I dey hall 1
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by lawalt01(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2014
30secs:
you be thug that year na... You can sabi to fight!! I swear I still dey remember you till today
...na wa for you ooo...where you sabi me from and which school I go...
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by kurt09(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Why you dey fall our hands..... Hall 3 worst pass
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by alegria(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:

...damn true
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by hadizadeezy(f): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2014
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)
hahahaha no crack my ribs oo!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by latipher(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Marvyx:
The most annoying and kind of fascinating is the lucky friends..its like they have food sensors that bring them at the right time..but you have no choice but to share as you might be in need one day...
True
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by adewasco19(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:

na confirm truth...
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2014
uzolexis:
The boys that stay late in gals hostel and sneak out in the middle of the night and the girls that stay in boys hostel n sneak out in the middle of the night (I belonged 2 dis grp back in d day)
Ashawo grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2014
ifyeez:
Sharap i used to be a tech guru too, and i never sold my phone or cloths, infect i was the best in my department, and also the most swagged, people envy me, and the ladies loved me so much.
You definitely have comprehension problem.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by superolaoluwa: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:
People for school hostel dey suffer o! Na there u go no say poverty get grade 50 with the way some people go dey eat concotion, dey shine eyes as if one invicible hand dey drag food with themsad
Mehn...those guys be like "o'boy may those food miss road no meet me on top dis my Awufff!"

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by makazona(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2014
i hate d empty drums making noise all day.haba.make person hear word n concentrate mbanu!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Ahmadjr(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2014
ifyeez:

Lemme go out on a limb here by guessing u didn't comprehend what he posted, so just go back and read his comment again.
PS: he made mention of 2 diff groups
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2014
kingvicking:

Now that u guys are no longer together, u can now eat the life of u neck.lol
Moral: nofin last 4 ever
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2014
simdam500:
lol. U are a category no your own. Lolz
figure that out yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Full List Of Successful Candidates In The 2014 Nigerian Army Recruitment Test / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / When Will WAEC May/june Registration For 2013/2014 Starting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.