Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63331 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by thekingofafrica: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
The yahoo bois congregation,God bless Lautech
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by JoseRaji(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:
typical example room 115 block A futminna.....i hail o

hahahaha... ground floor noni
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ibrews: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
boombay:

and I now know you are jealousundecided
trust me I aint,so hw was schooling in france like?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Kentnickole(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.

OP, I strongly agree that you attended UNIBEN
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by boombay(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
ibrews:
trust me I aint,so hw was schooling in france like?

read my statusundecided
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by aieo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)
lwkmd here grin grin grin . what room are you? am at room 115 unit 2
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Equado(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.
So TRUE!!!!i myne was definitely d "gamers"#Fifa
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by badmus306(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2014
The walking dead--they Can survey all d school compound
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
missyhorlah:
oba adaniduro university#OAU
u suit my description of beauty.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
clovislouis:
u suit my description of beauty.
shocked
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by fightforchange1(f): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
youngwarlocks:

Lmfao @ no.3
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sharijeb(f): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)

hahahahaha!! I don die grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Success125: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mehnn na wa o me i de d no 7 the cook always at the kichen my rum mate always disturbing with home thietre frnds around wil tell u abeg make i collect 50 naira for fud even wen dem dey buy 1k fud 4 den girlfrnd the fucker always talking about sex and so on
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=missyhorlah post=26974489]shocked am wondering whether we could get closer on whatsapp dear?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by princealexndre(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nah no 9 sure pass oh..
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by philtrum(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
No 8 Niqqaz are so hardCore....they be like "I dey H....I wan quickly reach block 7"
then they come back with a cooler or take away....The number of food flask they gather in final year sometimes can be exchanged for one bag of Cotonou Rice
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
philtrum:
No 8 Niqqaz are so hardCore....they be like "I dey H....I wan quickly reach block 7"
then they come back with a cooler or take away....The number of food flask they gather in final year sometimes can be exchanged for one bag of Cotonou Rice
Lol
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by gracile(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
lolz, very funny comments
had a roommate that always cooks by 5! imagine someone bleaching red oil in a room of eleven at that time of d day fah
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=clovislouis post=26979843][/quote]is that a social network tongue grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
missyhorlah:
is that a social network tongue grin
lolz. Sweet can we get closer on whatsapp
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
missyhorlah:
lolz
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
missyhorlah:
lolz. Pls can we get closer on whatsapp
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Situation001(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2014
phantonce:
#teamsquatters
I squatted for 3 straight years.
I tink I deserve an award.
Loverboy:this type normally as one gf.they are mostly squatters,they can call there gf like everytime,they intimidate those without gf wit there calls like kissing their gf through d phone or debating among themselves who to end the call.like who cares

Fuckers :they bring girls to f.uck every now and then.
They mostly choose the lower bunk.they wnt allow u to sleep as they disturb u with moaning and vibration of the bed.

Chelsea supporter:OMG. U dnt want to get me started on these set.anyday chelsea has a match, u dnt want to be wit them

Shouters:these set just shout without reason.it is as've they run mad temporarily.
Haaaaàaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaa
That's an example of there shout without making sense

#team hollywood hostel at yabatech and #teamunilag.

Gone were d days of "E JOOOOR E HEEELP MI O" grin
phantonce:
#teamsquatters
I squatted for 3 straight years.
I tink I deserve an award.
Loverboy:this type normally as one gf.they are mostly squatters,they can call there gf like everytime,they intimidate those without gf wit there calls like kissing their gf through d phone or debating among themselves who to end the call.like who cares

Fuckers :they bring girls to f.uck every now and then.
They mostly choose the lower bunk.they wnt allow u to sleep as they disturb u with moaning and vibration of the bed.

Chelsea supporter:OMG. U dnt want to get me started on these set.anyday chelsea has a match, u dnt want to be wit them

Shouters:these set just shout without reason.it is as've they run mad temporarily.
Haaaaàaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaa
That's an example of there shout without making sense

#team hollywood hostel at yabatech and #teamunilag.

Gone were d days of "E JOOOOR E HEEELP MI O"
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Situation001:

Gone were d days of "E JOOOOR E HEEELP MI O" grin

Gone were d days of "E JOOOOR E HEEELP MI O"

Chaiii,u sound recent.
Yaba. The great

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by rickyamos: 1:49am On Oct 10, 2014
gracile:
lolz, very funny comments
had a roommate that always cooks by 5! imagine someone bleaching red oil in a room of eleven at that time of d day fah

U went to FUAM?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
clovislouis:
lolz. Pls can we get closer on whatsapp
d last time I check lolz ain't a proper way of replying a question
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
missyhorlah:
d last time I check lolz ain't a proper way of replying a question
OK. Will make amendments. Pls Pm me ur number so we can chat on whatsapp dear
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Parasitic(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
clovislouis:

Mumu boy, girls plenty for ya street, yu dey here dey chyke woman... Ur name na sorry.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Parasitic:

Mumu boy, girls plenty for ya street, yu dey here dey chyke woman... Ur name na sorry.
am not chyking her as stated by you gentleman. Am just trying to improve my social life!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
clovislouis:
my pm button has contacted Ebola cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by SenatorJames(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nothing beats school life.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
missyhorlah:
my pm button has contacted Ebola cheesy grin
ebola don't harm Nigerians anymore. Winks. My dear pls I wanna socialize with u that's Y I need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.