Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan (4706 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi / Governor Ajumobi's Daughter, Abisola Support Her Friend Serena, Drake. / Ajumobi Is An American, So Akala May Still Be Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
which ogbomosho people are u talking about? O[b]r is it because lautech students enjoyed his show so that means they will vote for him? You don't know anything about politics .[/b] Even in his street he will lose with all his street credibility ,let him even get the ticket first .
Now this is a smart dude. They think street hailings and co will translate to electoral conquest. I don't know but whoever that Advises these "Celebrities" are indeed their enemies.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

First time we are on the same page
now behave yourself or i will take my like back
Yea, we can't always be on opposite sides. grin grin
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
so he is contesting against alhaji Fatai Buhari and mulikat Adeola? He will come a distant 5th in the Primaries. Na the same Ojukokoro worry Festus Keyamo.

@9ice and others, I don't know who is deceiving them that Facebook followers equates electoral conquest.
confirmed verdict from a confirmed apc man .
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by masinga07(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
and let me tell u again if Alaafin of Oyo don endorse him friend forget oooooooooooo akala will loose with his supporter in ogbomosho d people that will rise for him towards d voting and election people is d students and d nysc youth so forget 9ice will win convincely.
why did u people chose to be so ignorant like dis. someone want to contest under ogbomoso north/south/orire constituency and u are talking abt endorsement of alaafin of oyo. nawa o. moreover let me tell u sometin. LAUTECH students has no say whatsoever in any election in ogbomoso. am talking as a graduate of LAUTECH and former gen sec of FOGSU(federation of ogbomoso student union) national body. 9ice can keep dreaming but d reality is dat at best he will carry distant 3rd after PDP and ACCORD PARTY.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
confirmed verdict from a confirmed apc man .
The truth is that 9ice and his co-travellers are not politicians and they don't know the technicalities and schemes of politics. The way they are going into the campaign is not even erupting. This was the same Mistake Top Businessmen made(eg Orange Drugs and Ifeanyi Ubah). A religious cleric Olapede Agoro also made the mistake, same with Chris Okotie and now these celebrities are joining the fray. SOmeone somewhere is feeding fat on their campaign monies
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by itstpia1: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
probably for throwback references when he runs for the governor's seat in future.

buuuttttt . . . . . . . . what about all these different women wey dey born foram? Which one will be first lady.

just asking, lord have mercy.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Now this is a smart dude. They think street hailings and co will translate to electoral conquest. I don't know but whoever that Advises these "Celebrities" are indeed their enemies.
it is all about survival,his music has gone down and he is no more relevant in nigeria music,secondly he isn't educated which means he can't even seek employment. The only alternative left for him is to join politics . He will be give a post definitely if apc wins the state ,but he met people in the party and he has no choice but to join the queue.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
OK still watching in 3D even if akala is given governorship ticket under PDP he will loose to ajumose 9ice is not a one day man in Ibadan and ogbomosho here oooo 9ice is a grass root politician.and let me tell its will be worse if akala is campaigning for mulikat in ogbomosho chaiiii people will be raining curses to him nii ooooooooooooooooooooo 9ice will be giving d ticket and to make every for him d people of isheyin is APC so forget it ooooooooo he will win convincely in feb14 2015 election. last election on 2011,lautech youth was d one that voted for APC Cos' most of d students in lautech doesn't go home that period they make sure they voted akala out in their polling units ooooo just wait and see oooooa after what akala did to lautech student during his tenure he still want to contest again.u better don't waste ur time here 9ice will win convincely in ogbomosho/ibarapa/isheyin Federal constituency ooooo.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
it is all about survival,his music has gone down and he is no more relevant in nigeria music,secondly he isn't educated which means he can't even seek employment. The only alternative left for him is to join politics . He will be give a post definitely if apc wins the state ,but he met people in the party and he has no choice but to join the queue.

Now listen up here young bloods to this post above...

Never ever throw away an opportunity for a descent education.

Yahooism and Music crap won't last.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
for u to know 9ice bag bachelor in law in u.s university so forget about his education carrier we know he drop out from unilag Thk God for his gift he make it in his songs so far and now his dream work is becoming to be reality all d songs He's been singing all this while are now becoming to reality see u ooo 9ice has bag degree in law oooooooooo
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
for u to know 9ice bag bachelor in law in u.s university so forget about his education carrier we know he drop out from unilag Thk God for his gift he make it in his songs so far and now his dream work is becoming to be reality all d songs [b]He's been singing all this while are now becoming to reality [/b]see u ooo 9ice has bag degree in law oooooooooo

Chicago University abi? And besides you to are in desperate need for an education as well. see gbaguns

I read this in Prince Jegede Sokoya's voice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
he was studying online degree before studying online law course then he later go to u.s to study d full time law so don't be carry away with lies oooo he study law in u.s university oooo.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
OK still watching in 3D even if akala is given governorship ticket under PDP he will loose to ajumose 9ice is not a one day man in Ibadan and ogbomosho here oooo 9ice is a grass root politician.and let me tell its will be worse if akala is campaigning for mulikat in ogbomosho chaiiii people will be raining curses to him nii ooooooooooooooooooooo 9ice will be giving d ticket and to make every for him d people of isheyin is APC so forget it ooooooooo he will win convincely in feb14 2015 election.[s] last election on 2011,lautech youth was d one that voted for APC Cos' most of d students in lautech doesn't go home that period they make sure they voted akala out in their polling units ooooo just wait and see oooooa after what akala did to lautech student during his tenure he still want to contest again[/s].u better don't waste ur time here 9ice will win convincely in ogbomosho/ibarapa/isheyin Federal constituency ooooo.
What are you saying? Akala and PDP won Ogbomoso in 2011 CONVINCINGLY. Winning both the Senate and the Rep. It was Ibadan that denied Akala victory and gave the victory to Ajimobi. I followed the 2011 election like my life depended on it.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
No he is following the promises of those men that tells you what you want to hear just to get your money. It is a common happening in every election year.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
even if he study in Texas university he's fit to lead his people.at least he study law .
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by masinga07(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
What are you saying? Akala and PDP won Ogbomoso in 2011 CONVINCINGLY. Winning both the Senate and the Rep. It was Ibadan that denied Akala victory and gave the victory to Ajimobi. I followed the 2011 election like my life depended on it. You are spewing nonsense
infact i voted in ogbomoso north where LAUTECH is located nd where more dan 90% of LADOKITES Stay. ACN did not gt up to 10% of total votes. anyone dat think LAUTECH students have any say in election of ogbomoso, d person has lost touch wit reality
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
masinga07:

infact i voted in ogbomoso north where LAUTECH is located nd where more dan 90% of LADOKITES Stay. ACN did not gt up to 10% of total votes. anyone dat think LAUTECH students have any say in election of ogbomoso, d person has lost touch wit reality
Don't mind that guy, he is very confused. He is among the people deceiving nice. Seriously, 9ce is not even pulling weight, I pity him walahi... He won't even come second in APC primaries sef.

In Oyo State, Ogbomoso is PDP's stronghold(Akala things), Ibadan is shared between Accord Party and APC, with PDP having a chunk of popularity. My Prayer is that Accord and PDP do not merge in 2015 or form alliance, because if they do, it will be bad for Ajimobi of APC, my candidate. Ibadan politics is so unpredictable- No incumbent Governor have retained his seat in that state. Politically, I respect Oyo and Kano States. It takes a smart man to succeed politically in those states.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Now listen up here young bloods to this post above...

Never ever throw away an opportunity for a descent education.

Yahooism and Music crap won't last.
I remember monday odiaka and nosa osadolor ,they used to play for nigeria but immediately their football career ended abruptly ,they got employed in banks because they were graduates. The best thing is to get sound education .that is the only thing that doesn't expire.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
for u to know 9ice bag bachelor in law in u.s university so forget about his education carrier we know he drop out from unilag Thk God for his gift he make it in his songs so far and now his dream work is becoming to be reality all d songs He's been singing all this while are now becoming to reality see u ooo 9ice has bag degree in law oooooooooo
u and candidate are in dire need of proper education

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
he was studying online degree before studying online law course then he later go to u.s to study d full time law so don't be carry away with lies oooo he study law in u.s university oooo.
so that is what 9ice told u abi? And I am sure u won't be able to discern the truth in 9ice story judging from ur english here
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:

ON LINE AS IN YAHOO

U.S. UNIVERSITY AS IN CHICAGO?
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
so that is what 9ice told u abi? And I am sure u won't be able to discern the truth in 9ice story judging from ur english here

That guy will murder the Queen with his English grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
What are you saying? Akala and PDP won Ogbomoso in 2011 CONVINCINGLY. Winning both the Senate and the Rep. It was Ibadan that denied Akala victory and gave the victory to Ajimobi. I followed the 2011 election like my life depended on it.
you get time . Dat guy doesn't know anything about politics .maybe he thinks the number of albums sold by 9ice is the number of people that will vote for him.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
you get time . Dat guy doesn't know anything about politics .maybe he thinks the number of albums sold by 9ice is the number of people that will vote for him.

actually I am suspecting that that dude is actually 9ice himself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind that guy, he is very confused. He is among the people deceiving nice. Seriously, 9ce is not even pulling weight, I pity him walahi... He won't even come second in APC primaries sef.

In Oyo State, Ogbomoso is PDP's stronghold(Akala things), Ibadan is shared between Accord Party and APC, with PDP having a chunk of popularity. My Prayer is that Accord and PDP do not merge in 2015 or form alliance, because if they do, it will be bad for Ajimobi of APC, my candidate. Ibadan politics is so unpredictable- No incumbent Governor have retained his seat in that state. Politically, I respect Oyo and Kano States. It takes a smart man to succeed politically in those states.
the game in oyo state is clear. Ajimobi will contest again,ladoja will also contest on the platform of accord . The deciding factor will be the pdp candidate, if akala is given the ticket then most likely ajimobi will emerge due to the fact that ibadan votes will be shared ,but if a new candidadte like seyi makinde is given the pdp ticket then it will be an easy ride for pdp because seyi is a very sell able and marketable candidate. So the prayer of ajimobi now will be that pdp should make the mistake of given akala the ticket
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

bros ,u are smart. I think you are right. Maybe his supporters asked him to join nairaland . Awada kerikeri

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by masinga07(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

lol. he couldnt av been 9ice cos at least 9ice will know he needs votes of ogbomoso north/south and orire constituency and not dis one talking about support of ibarapa and iseyin. just like any sane person saying Amosun will win Ogun election cos he has support of people in Ondo. dats ignorance of the highest order
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
masinga07:

lol. he couldnt av been 9ice cos at least 9ice will know he needs votes of ogbomoso north/south and orire constituency and not dis one talking about support of ibarapa and iseyin. just like any sane person saying Amosun will win Ogun election cos he has support of people in Ondo. dats ignorance of the highest order
haba haba, e no good ooo. See as u finish dat guy .
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by masinga07(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
haba haba, e no good ooo. See as u finish dat guy .
lol...dont mind d guy
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
the game in oyo state is clear. Ajimobi will contest again,ladoja will also contest on the platform of accord . The deciding factor will be the pdp candidate, if akala is given the ticket then most likely ajimobi will emerge due to the fact that ibadan votes will be shared ,but if a new candidadte like seyi makinde is given the pdp ticket then it will be an easy ride for pdp because seyi is a very sell able and marketable candidate. So the prayer of ajimobi now will be that pdp should make the mistake of given akala the ticket
honestly, it takes an intelligent man to survive in Oyo politics. This is why I doff my hat for someone like late Pa Adedibu. I don't like him but how he remained relevant till death and controlled Oyo politics is/was amazing
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
masinga07:

He may be "9ice" bro. Do you think celebs are smart people? They may be "talented" but majority are far from smart. What do you call a case of one Comedian Julius Agwu who wakes up one mornin and declared for Governor when he sure has no political structure (assuming he knows what that means)? Or a Desmond Elliot that only remembered his "Yoruba name" on the eve of election?

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
9ice is still d prefer candidate for APC in ogbomosho people need vibrant and young breed in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless – Jonathan In Last Minutes Lamentation / BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.