Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples (35754 Views)

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust / Is It Advisable For A 27-yr-old Graduate To Rent His Own Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2014
one .... 1
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Heart2heart(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2014
my spec!
igbsam:
3 is Okay for me. 2 Boys and 1 Girl.

baba God na my desire be this o!
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Sssage(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2014
for an average Nigerian.... 1
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Ermm 2 will do
Then adopt 1 later
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by ify08(f): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2014
For me ...3 is ok...if I can have twins ..I ll really thank God..cos delivery room is not easy..
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by okotv(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2014
two is better for me....then if wifee complains of loneliness later we adopt a foreign kid or kids as long as we are capable of training them.

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by nnemmpi(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2014
Gloria3389:

I couldn't stand the one I witnessed.... I was like God am I gonna pass thru this??.....I wonder y some pple will decide to have 6 children or get pregnant every year

as far a male child is among the first two two OK.although three is not bad
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by omolizzy(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2014
Shollay20:

Guy i hate twins...i just dont know why!

Irony of life....I so much love twin,praying to av one.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by dammytosh: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
Gloria3389:

irrespective of their gender I guess

Irrespective of family income or gender, i honestly think 2 is ok.

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by CoachDX: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Gloria3389:

lolzx.... child is child be it male or female ....
I hear this all the time but that's not how it is. Ask my brothers from the east.

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by buoye1(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2014
3 is ok......but as 4 me Oluwatobby no matter how rich God makes me,I ll love to av 2children.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by buoye1(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2014
MarthaK:
I'll go with two
Thank U....U really spoke what was on my mind!!I just pray d woman I ll marry agrees with it
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Akinsz: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2014
I luv 3 like 33 beer.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Chynx(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2014
CoachDX:

I hear this all the time but that's not how it is. Ask my brothers from the east.

The male child thingy is not restricted to a particular race nor tribe. Your last sentence is very not necessary.

The issue of male and female children has been extensively treated here on Nairaland. You can do a little research...if you've got the time.

The necessity of having a male child is as old as mankind itself!

Google is your friend!

3 Likes

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by yomtolly(f): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2014
minimum of two, maximum three.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by CoachDX: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Chynx:

The male child thingy is not restricted to a particular race nor tribe. Your last sentence is very not necessary.

The issue of male and female children has been extensively treated here on Nairaland. You can do a little research...if you've got the time.

The necessity of having a male child is as old as mankind itself!

Google is your friend!
Anyways, i actually typed that because of its necessity as it has really affected several women. You know the part i'm talking about. . .and that to me is not a discussion.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2014
CoachDX:

lolz... ..okay oooo..... brothers from the east is child not child? be it male or female tongue
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
2 is what I will have, sex notwithstanding. I would have gone for one if I had the heart.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by jideomowunmi(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
legendsilver:

Meta tito wa dia wink

shocked shocked...d other day u said 6...now u saying 3 again... ...in short...I am not doing again... tongue tongue
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2014
Nicepoker:
pregnant every year ? Na guinea pig?
I wonder....there's a woman from east in my former neighborhood ....she gets pregnant every year.....they are all guys....they should be around 6 or more now
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
igbsam:

For they have been promised just like our father Abraham, they want to be father of all nation.
I can't jes stop laughing at this reason of yours
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by okudah(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2014
Gloria3389:
Considering the economy of this country including the population, how many children is advisable for an average couple to have...?
for me ,3kids is just too OK

let's hear from u guys

U & i can hv the three as u mentioned only if u can guess the gender wela
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by ojsmscom(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2014
2 males and a female can go
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2014
igbsam:

Then the borning continues until boy come out. If e go turn to community of children until boy come out, i no care grin
then u are in the category of pple who believes child is not child until u get a male..... hmmmm.... but do u know the sex of a child lies with the man....don't punish your wife ooo Cos it's not easy to put to bed....(advise for future purpose grin)
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Abegi helep mi tell am o!
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
saponification:
I hav 2 kids now.a handsome boy a a very beautiful girl.my hubby is ok wit d two but I want just one more(lost my twins in my first pregnancy a boy n a girl) .do u think I should compromise to my hubby's desire?
you already have the two genders.....my prayer is God will keep them both....I guess u av to comply.... jes an opinion cos I've never been there so I don't know how it feels to desire more children
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
It suprises me 2 see ppl talk of 4,5 or more kids @ dis era. Is not mater of resources but of Mentality. (Hw many did Obama n Clinton give birth to?) To me i tink 2 den wit good gap d 3rd ll come.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by AyanfeKristi: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2014
"Be fruitful and multiply and subdue the earth"
"Wisdom is profitable to direct"
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by igbsam(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Gloria3389:

then u are in the category of pple who believes child is not child until u get a male..... hmmmm.... but do u know the sex of a child lies with the man....don't punish your wife ooo Cos it's not easy to put to bed....(advise for future purpose grin)

Ehen, please tell me something. tongue
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by uhuns: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gloria3389:

I couldn't stand the one I witnessed.... I was like God am I gonna pass thru this??.....I wonder y some pple will decide to have 6 children or get pregnant every year

the wisdom in the game is 3 per woman ..........
its still going to be 6 or one or two from baby Mama .
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by prowlG: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by belente(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
12 is ok. God said that we should dominate d take possession of d world. Na joke oo, 3 is ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.