Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Truth About Tiwa Savage: DIVORCE SAGA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Truth About Tiwa Savage: DIVORCE SAGA (1146 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Tiwa Savage: DIVORCE SAGA by slomongodwin: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tiwa was a guest on Saturday’s edition of “The Truth” with Olisa.
During the interview session, the songstress spoke about a lot issues including her controversial hit track ‘Wanted’ video, the music industry, family and her marriage.

On how she got into music, she said when she was about 14-years-old, she had a crush on a guy in school who seemed like he was only interested in girls who were into music and so she joined the music group in school.
On male artiste in Nigeria she would like to work with, she said Tuface.
Speaking on her controversial ‘Wanted’ video, she said: “Every woman has that element and that period where they just feel sexy inside.I think I was going through a phase. Yea I wasn’t scared to show it and wasn’t scared of any backlash that was going to come ,because I know that whatever happens,I can always back up any controversy with my talent . The song is my favourite in my album. It might not be most people’s cup of tea in Nigeria, but internationally, they listen to that song and they love it . The guy who produced it is Oak, who produced “Your love “for Nicki Minaj. So I love the song.”
She said she has no regrets about the video and is influenced by Beyonce and Mariah Carey.
“I’m influenced all the time. I wasn’t thinking whether Nigeria was ready or not, I was just doing something from an artistic point of view.No regrets at all,” she said.
However, when asked about her husband Teebillz, and if they were cool, she refused to say a word, all she did was zip her mouth. Even when asked about their honeymoon and where they spent it, she still didn’t utter a word.
Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMaJYUjv3-g
Not too long after their wedding, Tiwa made it known that her husband, Teebillz can’t divorce her neither can he return her to her parents.
However some about a week ago, report surfaced that their marriage was headed for the rocks as she sacked him as her manager. The couple later took to social media to subtly debunk the rumor making rounds. http://naijaonlinegist.com/2014/10/the-truth-abou…e-divorce-saga/

Re: The Truth About Tiwa Savage: DIVORCE SAGA by kolaj4sure: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
let them tell us the truth
Re: The Truth About Tiwa Savage: DIVORCE SAGA by slomongodwin: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
go and ask them ooo but all i know is that how celebrity their marriage dont last and i dont know y
Re: The Truth About Tiwa Savage: DIVORCE SAGA by kolaj4sure: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2014
let the do their things their own way

(1) (Reply)

Holy Cow!!!...beyonce Is Pregnant!!! / Davido, Omawumi, And Others At Olu Of Warri’s Son’s Traditional Wedding (photos) / Hey Guys Got This Dirty Joke For U... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.