Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) (72406 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Facts About Tiwa Savage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by ikecheff: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tiwa Savage's sexy dresses during her performances have been criticized by many people.

It’s no doubt Tiwa Savage is one of the finest female musicians in Nigeria and even West Africa. But apart from this beautiful lady’s talent, she is a subject of her constant controversial twerking abilities and performances which many feel is inappropriate considering the fact that she is married.

The latest is a piece written about Tiwa Savage by Adedayo Ademuwagun.

Read the piece below:

Married people all over the world are expected to behave with some degree of propriety, unless perhaps they’re Kim Kardashian or Tiwa Savage.

People have been talking about Tiwa Savage’s style before and after she got married. The latest one happened last week after the singer twerked (again), rubbing herself on artiste, Patoranking at the Headies night. It wasn’t the first time she’d be twerking on the young man – she did at the Channel O Awards in November when they both performed their collaborative effort, Girly O together. Then two months before, she performed at a gig in London wearing a bodysuit that many thought was plainly preposterous.

One entertainment blogger wrote after pictures from the London gig spread on blogs, “The diva is no doubt channelling her inner sexiness, but the pretty Mavin first lady has been serving constant sultriness almost to a point of obscenity these days! The rather obscene look [at the London gig] appeared tacky and did absolutely nothing for Tiwa’s shape.”

There’s no crime if an artiste is making news for twerking and “channelling her inner sexiness”, as that blogger put it. After all, Miley Cyrus and some others do that. But the thing is, Tiwa Savage is a dozen years older than Miley, and unlike Miley, she’s married.

Tiwa Savage didn’t start like this though. She already had an impressive beginning when she set up her music career in Lagos four years ago. She had done pretty well at X Factor UK, co-written internationally acclaimed songs, backed up for Mary J. Blige and George Michael and graduated from Berklee, a music school whose alumni have won a combined 229 Grammy awards. So she wasn’t just a pretty face with a sexy body. She was a talented singer with a lot of potential, and fans wanted to listen to her music, not look at her butt.

Today she’s grown famous and done really well for herself, but she’s also transformed herself from a promising singer to a sex symbol, building her brand on her erotic appeal rather than her singing ability.

The result is quite obvious. She’s produced only one album in four years. She hasn’t produced a single major hit without Don Jazzy ever. She may be getting awards, but considering the inspiring impression she made when she first surfaced, it looks like Tiwa Savage is not living up to her potential.

Patricia says, “Tiwa doesn’t have to bare her body to get to the top. She can sing, and she’s very likable. I feel she really needs to take another look at her brand and think about if all these years of scanty dressing and erotic gestures have actually paid off for her big time. Let’s face it. She’s not making any great music these days.”

Tiwa Savage is now 34 years old and she’s getting past her prime. Plus she seems to be in the middle of a torrid marriage.

Two months ago, news broke that she and her husband were fighting about cheating and physical abuse. It looked like the marriage was in trouble. A lot of people are appalled by the Tiwa Savage’s  style since she married, and some people feel it’s not helping her marriage.

Ovie says, “Tiwa Savage was like this before she married Teebillz, but the surprising thing is that she’s been even more immodest as a married woman. I don’t see how this is not affecting her marriage. I mean I imagine that I’m Teebillz and I’m sitting in a hall watching my wife, not my girlfriend, my wife, dancing carelessly with another man in front of the public. Any sane husband who really cares about their marriage and his wife’s dignity will certainly object to that. I don’t know why Tiwa is doing all this or why her husband isn’t saying a word about it. Does her husband truly love her? I don’t know, but I guess we all know what it means to love someone.”

Source:http://stargist.com//piece-written-tiwa-savage-deep/

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by niffymizzy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
At 34 wif no baby, wah do u expect?? Dis Tiwa is far older dan Patorankin ooo if nt 10yrs or more...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Don't expect a loose girl to make a good house wife
cuz once a loose girl, always a loose girl.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by ikecheff: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Airforce1:
.I tire for her.Let her go n**ude na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by kunlexiest: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
if i was patoranking i go carry tiwa dey perform girlie ooo...every show wey i waka go..FREE TWERKING

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by pomporiking: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thrash.tiwa hasn't done anything wrong

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Baba419(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Shes an entertainer. Its part of the job.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by MrKnowitall: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
You people are complete lossers to have the time to be writing about her. Don't you guys have something productive to do with your lives? The woman's husband is not complaining but yet you imbeclles are taking the matter upon yourselves and bothering us with the totally meaningless issue. You people need to get an education and make something of yourselves.

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Swizdoe(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
She's entertaining you people now......
Abii. No be entertainment industry she dey again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
I HAVE A FEW WORDS FOR THE WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE:

1)DO U HAVE A JOB
2)DO U HAVE A HOUSE
3)IF NOT,HAVE U PAID UR RENTundecided
4)DID U EAT IN THE MORNINGundecided
5)IF U ARE A STUDENT HAVE U PAID UR FEES!
6)OR IF U ARE A PARENT HAVE U PAID UR KID'S SCHOOLFEES
7)DO U HAVE ANY MONEY TO SPEND THIS XMAS

IF U ANSWER NO TO ANY OF THIS QUESTION.THEN MY ADVICE TO U IS TO FOCUS ON UR LIVE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT TIWA DOESundecidedIT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BUY HER MUSIC OR WATCH HER MUSIC VIDEOSwink

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ADVICE ALSO APPLIES TO THOSE WHO HATE ON TIWA AS IF THEY ARE SAINTSundecided

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by PervRocker: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Its her biz naw? Not ours. GMB we know 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Soteriahascome: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Our Body Is The Temple Of The Holy Spirit!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
I can't wait 4 dis woman to start rearing kids,esp. d female ones.

3 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by lulukay(f): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ha! Yet another stewpid write up by a jobless slowpoke! undecided

15 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by brainpower(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
As usual some people are attacking the writer.
To me, I don't think what she's doing is outrageous but the only problem with it is that we are in Nigeria and Nigeria hasn't moved to that level of civilization which she is aware of if not why did she do traditional wedding properly dressed. I believe some of her colleagues will not be happy with it while some will like it. And I know some people are doing this out of envy. Funny thing about it is that tomorrow she will be made an ambassador for peace. So all we should do is let her be. If you don't like it, whenever her show comes up, don't go or don't listen. And just like some said, her hubby isn't complaining. For me, I like her songs, but I don't have any special likeness for her. I'm a fan of her music but not her fan.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by dhantey324(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pato dey flex sha.. All dat a..! cool

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by raayah(f): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
OP, why are bothered with what someone does with her body.. is she your wife.

6 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by itstpia111: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
brainpower:
the only problem with it is that we are in Nigeria and Nigeria hasn't moved to that level of civilization

lol
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by clitlicker: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tblliz: tiwa wil u mary me?

Tiwa: on one condition

Tbliz: anything baby anything

Tiwa: will u allow me to continue doin my ashawo kobo kobo after we marry?

Tblliz: yes baby

Dem don sign contract, so stop taking panadol for someone else's headache mr op

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by niggaman(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op i don't blame you, i blame Seun Osewa and airtel 10 free mb. Am sure its people like u dat bleep ur MD for pay rise.

4 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by mesoade(m): 1:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Hit like if you didn't read the post

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by mesoade(m): 1:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Airforce1:
well,you're wrong here . . A loose girl today might turn decent tommorow . . . People change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
No be today nyansh dey for back
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Yeah based on societal etiquette
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Guidette(f): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
@OP Mind your business. Is her husband complaining? All these people taking panadol for other people's headache... Mtscheeww angry

6 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
That's the extent people go just to gain fame, recognition, and money. Money is a god most people worship. A celebrity is ready to arse-dance a dog just to thrill her fans and earn more fame, recognition, and money.

On stage, most celebrities do not apply ethics. They put dignity aside.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Pavore9: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2014
She has a husband and in-laws, so why do people like breaking kolanut on top of another person matter?

2 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Akshow: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2014
she's an entertainer plus her husband is not complaining so why are u taking panadol for another man's head ache?

3 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by kindnyce(m): 6:10am On Dec 23, 2014
She feels shes a celebrity,and actually wont give a damn...cultural retregession
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Tiwa the savaged wh.ore?

I don't care about her.
Good morning my fellow nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by freshness2020: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Causing havoc in her marriage at the expense of pleasing her fans (selected few I guess)..
...I can tell ♈όϋ dat teebliz is dying silently in τ̲̅ђe pretence of understanding his self claim Diva (Savage) !
Her lifestyle is condemnation!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.