Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. (5205 Views)

Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by brainyack(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2014
bossmini84:

That nigga should be shot. Well I have my icloud acc
I'm telling u
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by umar1988: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2014
You like awuf no matter the begging nobody will sell good working iPhone 5s for less than 55K even 60K.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmm dis wan wen I dey stories abt iphone so...am expecting an Iphone 5 from spain!!hope I won't have dis issue o
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by stanhanks: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2014
banjicom:

Nobody is willing 2 buy d phone from me, they are all afraid they told me d phone might be a stolen phone. Only one person is willing 2 buy it for 18k.

And u won't Believe dis is d phone I bought for 48k after a lot of begging.

Right now I feel like d most Stupid guy on Earth.

I've been looking to buy an iPhone 5s for some time now. What's your location? (I'm genuinely interested)
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by lacicrips(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2014
banjicom:

Nobody is willing 2 buy d phone from me, they are all afraid they told me d phone might be a stolen phone. Only one person is willing 2 buy it for 18k.

Let me take it off of you. Send me your whatsapp number.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Readonee35L(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2014
banjicom:

send me a pm by tomorrow night
i might provide how to bypass it for you(free)
but
hope ur a computer veteran i dont talk too much angry angry angry
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by hayor2014(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Penny wise... Pound foolish
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nostalgia21(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Readonee35L:

but
oga sir. there is currently no by pass for the. icloud locked iphone 5s. don't stress yourself
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nostalgia21(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Readonee35L:

but
oga sir. there is currently no by pass for the icloud locked iphone 5s. don't stress yourself
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
The only reason I buy apple product is because its expensive and defines class. Other than that, Apple restrictions is just silly. I prefer Android based phones.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Readonee35L(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
Nostalgia21:

oga sir. there is currently no by pass for the icloud locked iphone 5s. don't stress yourself
Alright grin grin grin grin
ignorance just like i keep jail breaking ps3 4.55ofw and downgrading then too....
you dont know doesnt mean it doesnt exist
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by liljboy(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2014
banjicom:
Mine own experience was even more bad......I mistakenly bought an icloud locked iphone 5s from olx.com, When I contacted d guy through whatsapp he said I should restore it.

I didn't know d Mad guy was lieing, after I took it 2 an engineer d engineer told me I will spend upto 30k to remove d icloud account of the former owner.

Now the phone is useless....

I can't even contact d olx guy anymore, he has blocked me from whatsapp and his number has been switched off since last month.
now that is being heartless ..... its a small world but some people ain't know. you can mistakenly see the fowl somewhere, someday.....
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by liljboy(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2014
banjicom:

try and Google around and see if someone else have been through this same ordeal ...... I feel like strangling that dude myself. haba!!!!!! I hate Apple products eh.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2014
Buying apple products is just an ego trip. The other phones are also produced by the same chinese firms who supply parts to produce apple. I will stick to banana, it is more fulfilling, satiating & no regrets. If it is damaged or lost I simply buy another.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2014
dazekid:

Your issue stems from a lack of information concerning the iOS ecosystem..Your purchasing the ipad was because you hopped on the apple bandwagon without knowing jack about it.FYI,you can buy apps from the with any naira mastercard.The purchase would be charged in dollars and converted to naira in your transaction receipt.
What jailbreak tool did you run and for what iOS version because jailbreaking your device hardly gets it bricked.But in such cases,that is why you are advised to backup your device so you can restore it.
As far as restoring your device goes,if you were doing doing it with itunes,it shouldn't have taken more than 2gb of space(The ios 7 ipsw is less than 1.8GB.Now what repos did you install and what repo did you install appsync from?

Of course I did backup my ipad but apple is imposing ios 8 on me. And they say I should download with my itunes and my ipad connected I even have ios 7 ipsw file buh its not working giving me error 3194 means ios is old for my device
Can you kindly state the steps which you took while installing appsync so I can know how to help you...

Also do you have a backup of your idevice and what exactly happens when you try to boot up your ipad? Please reply my questions so I can know what to do.
But in the meantime try booting into safe-mode by holding the power button and volume up button.If this works,you can go into cydia and uninstall appsync and try rebooting.
If it doesn't,we are back to phase1.However,I'd like to think you wouldn't need to upgrade your ipad to iOS8 for now.

P.s:Please pardon my writing,I understand that it may be a bit scattered,I am a bit glazed right now.

Man how can I contact u.
I was installing app sync 7.0 For ios wen it froze but it was connected to iFunbox so maybe that's the problem .
When I put d ipad on it shows the apple logo and moves to the loading wheel but starts all over again. My ipad is backed up I have ios 7.0.4 ipsw file but itunes gives a 3194 something about internet connection required and ipsw file not for device or outated but I used the ipsw file to change from ios 6 to 7.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Is there any xpert that can give me the break down of turning the ipad to make cellurar calls not just VOIP and use whatapp
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nostalgia21(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Readonee35L:

Alright grin grin grin grin
ignorance just like i keep jail breaking ps3 4.55ofw and downgrading then too....
you dont know doesnt mean it doesnt exist
ok oga, oya please enlighten me. undecided
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
Youngsage:
Take this big [size=24pt]K[/size] for your troubles.
hahahaha
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2014
TEAM-aNdRiOd&wInDoWs

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by dazekid(m): 2:03am On Oct 08, 2014
spotit:
i take your insult, i don't use a JiPhone. the only time i had that was in 2008 just to use different networks and not to form hulk via Cydia/Telesphoreo(I'm sure u couldn't allow your default iTunes settings to update device automatically). if i needed a real but liberated iphone this minute, I'll go to the source.

I'm not where he is, and i definitely have never been in his sorry situation. it's just an ordinary user suggestion i gave hoping that the recognition of a home sim in a roaming location could allow him some functionality to proceed, and of course, there are processes u could hack from starving a module of the internet/intranet connection. a gsm network is not automatically an internet connection, is it? and who says a device so remotely locked can never be circumvented? icloud locked, so?

if he took his iphone apart and used it as spares for fixing other iphones, would they also be locked instantaneously? do you show yourself, knowing how volatile RAM is? apple's ecosystem don't mean naught to me. I'll deal with that phone ruthlessly if i laid my hands on it. now give him a solution and leave me out of it

I never actually insulted you and did not mean to.I am sorry if you misunderstood my comment but it is no fault of mine.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by dazekid(m): 2:06am On Oct 08, 2014
bossmini84:

Man how can I contact u.
I was installing app sync 7.0 For ios wen it froze but it was connected to iFunbox so maybe that's the problem .
When I put d ipad on it shows the apple logo and moves to the loading wheel but starts all over again. My ipad is backed up I have ios 7.0.4 ipsw file but itunes gives a 3194 something about internet connection required and ipsw file not for device or outated but I used the ipsw file to change from ios 6 to 7.

you can hit me up on skype.Olabiran dazekid
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by dazekid(m): 2:15am On Oct 08, 2014
Nostalgia21:

actually there is.Chronic unlocks offer icloud unlock services.The caveats of the transaction are;
It costs $174.99
The phone must not be in lost mode and
It takes 10-30 days to complete.
It is a rather expensive service so you'd see why people wouldn't really be willing to pay more than say 25grand for an icloud locked iphone 5s.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Elxandre(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Your ignorance is not apples fault.
Anyways, I don't believe that iCloud lock is impossible to handle, it will only require a genius.
I would advice the guy that bought the locked iPhone to spend the 30k to repair it though. Common maths tells me you can repair it and bring the total cost to 78k, yet resell it for 60k plus, loose 18k, as opposed to loosing 30k by reselling it while it's still locked.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
dazekid:

I never actually insulted you and did not mean to.I am sorry if you misunderstood my comment but it is no fault of mine.
please, go up and delete that post where u quoted me...in short, if u can contact a mod to lock this thread...i believe it's served(whatever was)its usefulness
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by dazekid(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
spotit:
please, go up and delete that post where u quoted me...in short, if u can contact a mod to lock this thread...i believe it's served(whatever was)its usefulness

LOL...I shall do no such thing.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
dazekid:

LOL...I shall do no such thing.
alright then.. enjoy
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Ositainklord(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
so u couldn't get a credit card and you could afford an iPad?
which ipad ? iPad 1? u want first class performance from 2010s iPad?
I have my credit card linked to my icloud acct successfully. I BUY the music and apps that I like. jail breaking wasn't an option cos I'm not a criminal.
stick to android and pirate all you want.
I use an iPad 4 BTW, and its been smooth sailing all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nostalgia21(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ositainklord:

so u couldn't get a credit card and you could afford an iPad?
which ipad ? iPad 1? u want first class performance from 2010s iPad?
I have my credit card linked to my icloud acct successfully. I BUY the music and apps that I like. jail breaking wasn't an option cos I'm not a criminal.
stick to android and pirate all you want.
I use an iPad 4 BTW, and its been smooth sailing all the way.
jailbreaking is now legal sir.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by eherbal(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Apple Users Are Selfish, Stingy, Wall Grabbers. Qed grin
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Kk4(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Let me teach you a trick I have been using on my ipad.
Whenever there is a new ios update, I check if evasion can jailbreak it. If they can, I will just jeje subscribe mtn daily plan and download the latest version from google (don't ever update your ipad directly from the device). Back up my file on itunes or ifunbox then install the downloaded ios with my pc. After installation I'll then jailbreak and restore my files..
If there is no jailbreak for "new" ios, don't update your device. Ipad sucks without jailbreak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Bis Now N1000 For 3gb On Only Bb Device And N1500 For 3gb On All Devices / Mtn Postpaid Nite Browsing / I Successfully Ported A ROM For Infinix Hot see what I got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.