Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday (48652 Views)

Accident involving 2 buses occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Nigeria To Experience An Eclipse Of The Moon On The 3rd Of November / Tragedy Occurs As ‘newly-wed Couple Was Killed In Crash After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by kristisking(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2014
These people should not be taken serious sometimes.This may be misleadung you know.God not man is the master of the universe
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2014
looking4job:
SAVE ME FROM POVERTY. HELP ME GET A JOB IF YOU CAN. THIS SUFFERING IS TOO MUCH cry
Suffering and browsing...
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Gorgeous58(f): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2014
We shall find out
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by iykepromotions: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2014
looking4job:
SAVE ME FROM POVERTY. HELP ME GET A JOB IF YOU CAN. THIS SUFFERING IS TOO MUCH cry
just believe in yourself and work hard. don't be frustrated by your current condition. send an email to me @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by archer1981: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2014
are we people in Ghana going to experince it
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls, when will there be eclipse of the stars and rain. I wanna know

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by joseph1832(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2014
This will be the third eclipse am witnessing.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by itachinedu: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2014
yuncka:
grin
SiGns of The end tiMe!
grin
Everything is basically endtime for you. try making use of another noun
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2014
archer1981:
wait, lemme ask my oga @ d top

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by alphaomega(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2014
zeemahn:
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/total-eclipse-moon-occurs-wednesday/
To those fond of chanting ETT Keep off.
End time ministers angry angry angry angry

Guy u harsh oooh...
Only u one be OP....only u one be FTC again...
Haba...
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by lawkie77(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2014
come out lets roll eclipse
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by GHKWAME1: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2014
archer1981:
grin You guys will soon take over the population of Ghana oo! You guys are all over Ghana these days.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by ozo13(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2014
zeemahn:

Ur wlcme
smiley
please wat time.make I set alarm
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Eeser: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2014
TeamSimple:
This is one of the signs of end time revealed by God (sun rise from the East). Waiting....
Sun dey rise from the west before? People have been saying end time is at hand since 6th century AD
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2014
timilehing:
but, they said any lunar/solar madness won't happen until 2029??

Lie! This was also said last november (April and Oct 2014)
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2014
What will be can be.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by yunisco: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2014
looking4job:

For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.1cor16:9
 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.luke 21:15

Bros, I feel ur pain, I knw what is like and I Was there before
But, Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour you, yea, the set time, is come.psalm 102:13
God is set to bless you with ur heart desires and as many who desire a job, your era of exploit is here. U will give testimonies of jobs dis month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by experimentist: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2014
looking4job:
job dey.. Yansh washing job available! Salary cool, pm me soon.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by haibe(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Donfamous:
Its Ŋø̲̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ big deal, since its lunar eclipse, if its solar den we can be expecting partial or full darkness in some places
it's a big deal because the lunar eclipse will create a blood moon of which Jesus Christ prophesied as an end time sign.

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by haibe(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2014
The second blood moon of the year will light up the sky
early Wednesday morning in North America, where it will be
most visible from the Pacific coast, according to NASA .
The Earth will position itself between the sun and the moon,
creating a full lunar eclipse with a majestic red hue.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-returns-sky-wednesday/story?id=26000889

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2014
rexfada:
Is it gonna happen in Nigeria?
excuse me sir??
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2014
TeamSimple:
This is one of the signs of end time revealed by God (sun rise from the East). Waiting....

U smoke? Wia sun dey rise b4? West?

2 Likes

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2014
harkande20:
sorry sir?Did i get you well?
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2014
victorazy:

U smoke? Wia sun dey rise b4? West?
No mind am..na for ugwu hausa(north) e dey rise...
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by mployer(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2014
lol

Why will I bother about eclipse of the moon when I hardly see the moon here in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by YurFatHer: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
wait, lemme ask my oga @ d top
its better you ask oga @ d top bcoz the one you are using now is not yet approved and he might want to change it later.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Hamatrony(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2014
zeemahn:
LAGOS—Sky watchers and observers of the lunar system will
notice an extremely rare cosmic sight on Wednesday, October
8, when a total lunar eclipse is expected to occur in different
parts of the World.
The total eclipse of the moon will result in a clash
simultaneous rising of the sun in what scientists have called
“selenelion,” a phenomenon that celestial geometry says
cannot happen.
During the lunar eclipse, the sun and moon will be exactly 180
degrees apart in the sky. In a perfect alignment like this
(called a “syzygy”), such an observation would seem
impossible.
The images of both the sun and moon are expected to be
lifted above the horizon by atmospheric refraction. This will
allow people on Earth to see the sun for several extra minutes
before it actually has risen and the moon for several extra
minutes after it has actually set.
As a consequence of this atmospheric trick, watchers in
different locations will have a chance to observe this unusual
sight firsthand, with the possibility of simultaneously seeing
the sun rising in the east while the eclipsed full moon is
setting in the west.
. So wat tym should we b expectin ds sayin of urz?
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2014
kristisking:
These people should not be taken serious sometimes.This may be misleadung you know.God not man is the master of the universe

Wetin concern God and this?
Don't u know that person can look into ur star and tell u what u ought to have been?
Don't you know that Man is small god?
Don't you know that God allow them?
Don't u know that ppl monitor the universe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Hamatrony:
. So wat tym should we b expectin ds sayin of urz?

From the article is obvious it is in the morning 8-10am during the sun rise. The sun will apear 180(half) on the east while moon 180(half)west and bloody in color do to distance and gaseous atmosphere. Both will be seen from the earth which is on their centre. The sun and the moon will appear on the same shape and size but diff in colors. The red or bloody color of the moon is nothing to worry about, is just because of the intruder (Earth) which will block half of the sun and then reduce the amount of light coming from Sun to half, since the moon derives its light from the Sun (reflection) it will now appear dim as "Half Current". The atmospheric gas will also reduce the light intensity.

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Donfamous(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2014
haibe:
it's a big deal because the lunar eclipse will create a blood moon of which Jesus Christ prophesied as an end time sign.
thnx for d correctio, n

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by yuncka: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2014
itachinedu:

Everything is basically endtime for you. try making use of another noun
Endtime quoter
Nawa ooo, do U nid me to explain to you dat I was pullin d legs of d guy dat said no "endtime"? Pls understand my smiley. grin

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by YurFatHer: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Pls, when will there be eclipse of the stars and rain. I wanna know
question for the gods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Of The World's Most Expensive Items Ever Sold At Auction (Photos) / Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.