Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday (48658 Views)

Accident involving 2 buses occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Nigeria To Experience An Eclipse Of The Moon On The 3rd Of November / Tragedy Occurs As ‘newly-wed Couple Was Killed In Crash After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2014
The total eclipse will cause waters of the oceans to rise, there will be wave and surge and the sun will radiate the prana to all beings. What will happen will be interplay of forces of creation both within and without the planet. Any kid born between by 3:51AM and 3:56AM PDT of tomorrow will be special.

2 Likes

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by rectitude(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Now that we know the date,What time is the eclipse? So we can set our alarms
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by ancestorial(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Hunmm......END TIME THINGS.....licking Ebola sweet

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by darlenese(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2014
I love eclispe grin grin, let Wednesday be declared Public hols too. grin happy eclipse day in advance kiss
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Ukutsgp(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2014
When time will it happen in abuja here and aso rock?
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2014
From the article is obvious it is in the morning 8-10am during the sun rise. The sun will apear 180(half) on the east while moon 180(half)west and bloody in color do to distance and gaseous atmosphere. Both will be seen from the earth which is on their centre. The sun and the moon will appear on the same shape and size but diff in color. The bloody color of the moon is nothing to worry about, is caused because of the introder (Earth) which will reduce the amount of light coming from Sun to half, since the moon derives its light from the Sun (reflection) it will now appear Half Current. "The atmospheric gas" will also reduce the light intensity.
Only the guys on moon can see lunar eclips which we saw here on earth last nov. (Am coming up with a sketch)

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2014
My horoscope told me and it seems virgo will be affected embarassed
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Skimpledawg(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2014
victorazy:

From the article is obvious it is in the morning 8-10am during the sun rise. The sun will apear 180(half) on the east while moon 180(half)west and bloody in color do to distance and gaseous atmosphere. Both will be seen from the earth which is on their centre. The sun and the moon will appear on the same shape and size but diff in color. The bloody color of the moon is nothing to worry about, is caused because of the introder (Earth) which will reduce the amount of light coming from Sun to half, since the moon derives its light from the Sun (reflection) it will now appear Half Current. "The atmospheric gas" will also reduce the light intensity.
Kai, Jah bless!! If we av summaries like dz evryday on nairaland bout evry post, den hia will b a safe haven for all!! Lol grin
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by 9jatatafo(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2014
OP what time will this eclipse occur? Please give full details.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by engrsyer(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Pls, when will there be eclipse of the stars and rain. I wanna know

I could be remember in 2008, when they predicted ACID RAIN. That if that rain touches u, it will cause cancer of the skin. Very funny dat year.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Giitheon(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2014
grin cool grin na observation things sure pass on wedsday..happy eclipse day in advance é oo
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by nomabeeee(f): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Sunnycliff:
Last year November there was eclipse now another one is coming! Hmmm! God i de ur hands!
hiaaa bros..u sound more like an illiterate grandpa *sorry o*buh u need to be geographically inclined..eclipse no be rapture..u re scared alrdy..u bera repent lolz
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Giitheon(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2014
engrsyer:

I could be remember in 2008, when they predicted ACID RAIN. That if that rain touches u, it will cause cancer of the skin. Very funny dat year.
lol grin
engrsyer:

lol i can remember vividly hw ppl sipped dat lie
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Giitheon(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
hiaaa bros..u sound more like an illiterate grandpa *sorry o*buh u need to be geographically inclined..eclipse no be rapture..u re scared alrdy..u bera repent lolz
men can sabi hw 2 fear lol grin
nomabeeee:
men can sabi hw 2 fear lol

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2014
engrsyer:

its just a prediction

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Me don wear my 3D glass.. Patiently waiting
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by engrsyer(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
its just a prediction
did d prediction came to pass? because me i didnt see anyone who experienced it or have d skin cancer.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Alice07: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2014
RaptorX:
Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes.
Biblical prophesys being fulfilled right b4 our eyes, four blood moons btw 2014-2015. All falling on Jewish passovers.

Revelations 6v12 mentioned it too. The words of God, not even the tiniest will go unfulfilled.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by AbuMikey(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Alright, You would Be fine.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by nomabeeee(f): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2014
victorazy:
Only the guys on moon can see lunar eclips which we saw here on earth last nov. (Am coming up with a sketch)
*sniffs*..I perciev intelligence..me likey.pple who dig deep
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2014
engrsyer:
did d prediction came to pass? because me i didnt see anyone who experienced it or have d skin cancer.
same here too, i didn't experience anytin. May we not experience such in our life by the grace of GOD. (amin)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by engrjacuzzi: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Last year it was cosmic rays rumour, now eclipse of d moon even wen d rains falls on daily basis.....let me go get dat goggle used by welders to protect my eyes.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Never fail to understand that this is not an end time sign but a scientific phenomenon. Eclipse of the moon can only occur in the night and not day time.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Chai. Moon go turn red. cry

Another moment to scare people, who'll begin to pray for forgiveness of sins. Even those wey dey sharp mouth here on NL that God doesn't exist. grin
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Mujinho4b(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
We go c.. Sabi Na 2Mao.. If Na lie ba?

U go c Wetin I go do 4u.. @op...
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Smooyis(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Lunar eclipse is not as fascinating as solar eclipse. So don't be disappointed if you do not witness much changes in the atmosphere.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by simdam500(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2014
we'll experience it...

and i'll call my darling wife and kids to see it too wink
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Here is the diagram
I also stand the chance to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victor2008(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
not happening in Africa,middle east,only observable in north america and Australia,asia
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Kai, Jah bless!! If we av summaries like dz evryday on nairaland bout evry post, den hia will b a safe haven for all!! Lol grin

Thanks bro! I am hapi u got my point grin
Check my post, i quickly drafted a diagram now to put more demystification on it (plz zoom it).
Thanks ones again.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
*sniffs*..I perciev intelligence..me likey.pple who dig deep

Tnx Luv.
My sketch for it is ready, check it out.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by tomiobj(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Ehnnnnnn. Sun. In d night. End tym tnss shocked shocked. Better start committing suicide before its too late
zeemahn:
LAGOS—Sky watchers and observers of the lunar system will
notice an extremely rare cosmic sight on Wednesday, October
8, when a total lunar eclipse is expected to occur in different
parts of the World.
The total eclipse of the moon will result in a clash
simultaneous rising of the sun in what scientists have called
“selenelion,” a phenomenon that celestial geometry says
cannot happen.
During the lunar eclipse, the sun and moon will be exactly 180
degrees apart in the sky. In a perfect alignment like this
(called a “syzygy”), such an observation would seem
impossible.
The images of both the sun and moon are expected to be
lifted above the horizon by atmospheric refraction. This will
allow people on Earth to see the sun for several extra minutes
before it actually has risen and the moon for several extra
minutes after it has actually set.
As a consequence of this atmospheric trick, watchers in
different locations will have a chance to observe this unusual
sight firsthand, with the possibility of simultaneously seeing
the sun rising in the east while the eclipsed full moon is
setting in the west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Of The World's Most Expensive Items Ever Sold At Auction (Photos) / Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.