Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday (48852 Views)

Accident involving 2 buses occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Nigeria To Experience An Eclipse Of The Moon On The 3rd Of November / Tragedy Occurs As ‘newly-wed Couple Was Killed In Crash After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by STENON(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Is this for real?
I will be very happy, because my test will not hold again by tomorrow.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by ifyn4real: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
i go try wake Up early, so dat i go fit Snap am oh shocked
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by nomabeeee(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
victorazy:

Tnx Luv.
My sketch for it is ready, check it out.
u re welcome hun.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Misselocon(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
world pipo cool.since when did eclipse become a sign of d endtym?
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Ekken: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
God is great!
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by fridayj(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Anoder story again......
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by emaxpayne(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Henry46:
Make we dey see na.
This Eclips of a thing dun turn every year routine for 9ja.
When i dey smal, i been hear say na once in almost 3 to 4 Decades.
Anyways, that one no affect me **back to bed**
D 1 of last year was a solar eclipse dis is a lunar eclipse
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Thunder04(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
No long thing. undecidedNo long thing.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by IceMan85(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
victorazy:

Hello sir, the moon is always there through out the day that's why it can block the Sun from reaching the Earth "Lunar Eclipse" but has no power over day (carefully look up to the non clouded part of the sky during the day and u will find moon standing)but been covered by cloud or shadowed by Sun light "greater light which rules the day" only visible in the night when Sun must have gone to the other part of the Earth.
Read (Genesis 1:16-18)
Thank me later. wink

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by emaxpayne(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Guys, Nigerians can't see the eclipse so don't disturb urself on wanting 2 c it
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by NoContract(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kei144:
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

The sealing of the 144,000 Israelites will begin this week, during the Feast of Tabernacles; 9-15 October. The feast actually begins in the evening of of 8th October.

Mt. 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptised, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
Mt. 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2[b] And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters[/b] and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

The earthly ministry of Jesus of Jesus Christ was preceded by God filling him with the Holy Spirit without limit. In the same manner, the ministry of the 144,000 Israelites will be preceded by a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters--latter rain of the Holy Spirit, rivers of living water.

Mt. 4:1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

Once the firstfruits receive the latter rain of the Holy Spirit, in three years their ministry will give birth to mature sons of God whom God will fill with all the fullness of God. Satan is vehemently opposed to human beings developing into mature sons of God; so, he will do everything to oppose it. All hell will let loose all over the world. End time tribulations will begin in earnest, from this week.

God marks the beginning of this year's Feast of Tabernacles with a total lunar eclipse (blood moon).

https://www.nairaland.com/1932922/feast-tabernacles

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014/1

https://www.nairaland.com/1857130/romans-threw-true-christianity-lions

WHAT THE FU,CK!
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by promise2020(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2014-october-8
the eclipse wont be visible in Nigeria and even the whole of Africa.. Bad-luck cry
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by akpos4uall(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
promise2020:
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2014-october-8
the eclipse wont be visible in Nigeria and even the whole of Africa.. Bad-luck cry
Thank you jare. Don't mind this our fellow bros and sis who won't take extra steps to understand what they read. Most have been blinded by religion all because of the unknown. My people really suffereth because they lack knowledge. The truth shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Temidayo9(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Not visible in AfricaWhere to see the eclipse
Continents seeing at least some parts of the eclipse:
East in Europe
Much of Asia
Australia
Much of North America
Much of South America
Pacific
Atlantic
Indian Ocean
Arctic
Antarctica
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Temidayo9(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by lawrenceunaa: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2014
By which period of the day
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by dam007(m): 3:13am On Oct 08, 2014
looking4job:
SAVE ME FROM POVERTY. HELP ME GET A JOB IF YOU CAN. THIS SUFFERING IS TOO MUCH cry
how can I help... I'd love to!! I know how it feels
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by dam007(m): 3:26am On Oct 08, 2014
Bensondrums:
Hmmm nawa oooo.dis one i entered frontpage tday its a sign d eclipes will nt happen in naija.
Africa will not be experiencing eclipse today O
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by ekoson95(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2014
It's after 11 now and I have not seen any eclipse shocked angry sad
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by arthuryemi(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2014
I think it had already occur very early this morning around 2 to 4 am.....

because of the brightness of the moon over my house....
...I maybe wrong sha

2 Likes

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by victorazy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
arthuryemi:
...I maybe wrong sha

No sir! It will occur this afternoon but Africa will not experience it.
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by engrsyer(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
I just came back from the moon dis morning were I went to use the GTBank ATM been placed in the moon. Mehn! The Lunar eclipse was historic and awesome. At a time everywhere was reddish at if it I was on d pool of blood. God is great man.

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
dam007:
how can I help... I'd love to!! I know how it feels

i sent you an email via dam_007@ymail.com. thank you
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by emmabest2000(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rhoteabarca:
Eclipse again? I doubt it!
See Thomas lol...

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Malvonspeare: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
arthuryemi:

...I maybe wrong sha
I saw it too,if that was not the eclipse it uld hav to be some paranomal.ish,wat i saw around to 4 was jst too yellow to be jst the moon

1 Like

Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
alphaomega:

Guy u harsh oooh...
Only u one be OP....only u one be FTC again...
Haba...
grin grin grin
This is actually my first topic that made fp.
And my second FTC on an FP topic
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by AbuMikey(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Danhumprey:
I'm good,bro. How's you?

Im fine bro
Re: Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday by marieolae(f): 2:45am On Oct 13, 2014
ifyn4real:
i go try wake Up early, so dat i go fit Snap am oh shocked
where r u now. For how many years now sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.