Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep (54645 Views)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
tellwisdom:
Didnt she eat before sleeping?? sad...Na wa oo cry
see jamb question from dr tellwisdom
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
May God confort their families in Jesus name,Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by YekinniOlamide(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
May his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by tellwisdom: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
see jamb question from dr tellwisdom

Omoge, make we do that thing na wink wink
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
tellwisdom:

Omoge, make we do that thing na wink wink
which thing?
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by tellwisdom: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
which thing?

Inside my room wink
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by IYANGBALI: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
tellwisdom:

Inside my room wink
you get room?no be under the bridge you dey live? grin
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you get room?no be under the bridge you dey live? grin

Ahh ..mogbeee sad....ok make we do am fr ur place then angry
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Jennydoris(f): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
dis is better. Now that you have worked on your grammar,the deceased can now rest in peace,meanwhile my learning friend,I still need extra panadol for the headaches that your grammar earlier caused me grin

Pharm store no dey your area?
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Jennydoris(f): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
jenny jenny,your boy friend dey try,it didn't easy tongue

not my boifrnd undecided but my professor. tongue
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Hollajummy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
May his soul R.I.P......so painful

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jennydoris:

Pharm store no dey your area?
give me money now,afterall na your grammar cause am grin
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by IYANGBALI: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jennydoris:

not my boifrnd undecided but my professor. tongue
anyone go do you
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
tellwisdom:

Ahh ..mogbeee sad....ok make we do am fr ur place then angry
with dat your tiny preek wey be like a 5 year old boy own?abeg na beta preek wey big well well like mike tyson own I dey chop
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by tellwisdom: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
with dat your tiny preek wey be like a 5 year old boy own?abeg na beta preek wey big well well like mike tyson own I dey chop

If you collect my own...na there be your last busstop. Thank God sey u even get succulent boòbie.. so once i finish with you, i go use am compliment my effort
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by ceo003: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin grin all these dirty toto makin noise 4 here .
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Jennydoris(f): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
give me money now,afterall na your grammar cause am grin

Ok na. Wait make I go withdraw the money. tongue
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Jennydoris(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
anyone go do you

Meaning embarassed?
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by fairheven: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
don't say dat,it could me medical reason{heart attack,asthma etc}
Am sayin my own,why don't u say yours?you may be wrong ,I may be wrong for all u care..IYA,wen did you bcome 'iya-olopa'?
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by delpee(f): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
emekadibos:
From a reliable source..the student had asthma and he was the only one in the room, roomies went on the festiv break.

More likely reason. May God rest his soul and comfort his family.
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
fairheven:

Am sayin my own,why don't u say yours?you may be wrong ,I may be wrong for all u care..IYA,wen did you because 'iya-olopa'?
when did you because iya olopa?oyinbo shocked you try,continue grin
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by misshoree(f): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
RIPP

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by fpeter(f): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jennydoris:
What a sad news. May their souls rest in peace. AMEN.
May God give consolation to their family and loved ones.

The way our Universities students dies these days leaves me baffling with thoughts. Sad news here and there shocked shocked shocked.

There's an appointed time for every creature to meet their creator,the question is are you PREPARED?

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Ninilowo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
That's how we lost OMOTOYINBO FADEKEMI. may her soul rest in peace too.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by fairheven: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2014
IYANGBALI:
when did you because iya olopa?oyinbo shocked you try,continue grin
HMmmmm,IYA..what happenrd in 1947 will happen againe oo ; grin IYA..?
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by InvertedHammer: 5:38am On Oct 08, 2014
kobonaire:
i hope you did not nack yourself with hammer before posting this?? .... grin
Since when has drinking plenty water before sleeping been a medical recommendation??
/
You obviously do not know the importance of water in your body.

I am only pointing you in the right direction.

If you were to be intelligent and curious, you would have asked for more clarifications.

Even if I shove the information down your throat, you still will not get it.

Those in the know and the smart ones already took note.

Take it or leave it.

\
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2014
mesoade:
Death is certain,
Its time? Uncertain,
No one leaves the world without dying.

R.I.P.P
R.I.P to the dead...
Enoch , Elijah no die o bros
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by jennybuk001(f): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2014
R I P
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by TS2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Cybermugu1:
u dey mad wel wel, shey na ur papa get Nl abi?

You're a dick!
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by kobonaire(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
You obviously do not know the importance of water in your body.

I am only pointing you in the right direction.

If you were to be intelligent and curious, you would have asked for more clarifications.

Even if I shove the information down your throat, you still will not get it.

Those in the know and the smart ones already took note.

Take it or leave it.

\
Stick to what you originally posted ... You clearly said drink "a lot water before going to sleep". Now explain why excess water is beneficial to the human body during sleep and also the conclusions you are making to the OP's original post?? It's obvious who the clueless àssclown is here tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.