Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland (25804 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Na wa o undecided
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
Na wa o undecided
shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Boss mi no vex abeg grin

I no go forget next time
No shiii nau smiley
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
*coughs* grin
*Hands him cold bottle of dogonyaro*
grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2014
alomosweets:
shocked shocked shocked
shocked chisos, babe na wa 4 you o...been searching for you since 1600BC.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
This one 17? Haba! Gal,na u and tonto dike b set na... u no see as ya lips dem black pass hell fire? No lie oo,u dey bleach b4 u con stop cus u no fit afford full body peel ba? Eyaaa....i feel for you ooo....see as u they waka with 7 different complexion, u must stink real bad mehn! TUA! *spits* u dey carry weight? U get muscle for this pic oo. Abi u b he-she? undecidedwww.nairaland.com/attachments/1764352_1763091pooljpega786f58ce33cff79852a05a584ea3256_jpeg95b5dc635a2e45bbc583b51e928e5e86
gringringringringringringringringrin
[size=18pt]ROTFLOL!![/size]

Abeg take it easy on the girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2014
valmunich:

No shiii nau smiley
But shey you don see wetin sup cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Rapzino: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolzz...Hmmm,I define been beautiful as Sarimah tho' or Kachis but for d OP,hmmm smiley
add Cheryl1 to the equation and e go balance
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
shocked chisos, babe na wa 4 you o...been searching for you since 1600BC.
Hiohiohio...Prob'ly my ancestor twin. grin grin grin
You sef...where've you been?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

*Hands him cold bottle of dogonyaro*
grin
*recieves it with a big grin* thanks buddie, *exhales thick smoke frm his pipe*... abi u nor see thread? ....Laffzzzz In chinese Style.. Hihihihihihi...
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by LadyCaty(f): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

She ain't even light-skinned.
No sex appeal. sad lipsrsealed

Hmmm
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
Lindajohn:
My pictures

cry
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

gringringringringringringringringrin
[size=18pt]ROTFLOL!![/size]

Abeg take it easy on the girl cheesy
D babe too lie mehn....she's 17 and her face hard so? I'm certain this babe na professional bricklayer.

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
*recieves it with a big grin* thanks buddie, *exhales thick smoke frm his pipe*... abi u nor see thread? ....Laffzzzz In chinese Style.. Hihihihihihi...
HioHioHioHioHio

Me see am o cheesy....

I don dey laff since grin

*Puffs weed* cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

But shey you don see wetin sup cheesy
Lol.. I don go through the thread oh, I'm just skeptical about the girl football age sad and her backside too cry
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Naso Baba cool

Your dp make sense...

#NoHomo tongue
thanks parley but remember say na 21yrs jail term be dis oooo.. grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. I don go through the thread oh, I'm just skeptical about the girl football age sad and her backside too cry
Gush u cute o! But, omo that your nose go weigh pass new born baby. How u dey carry am sef? grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2014
valmunich:

Fine boy cool
oooooh thanks parley.. I'm flattered grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by LadyCaty(f): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2014
chimerase2:
grin grin grin
Linda u re sooo funny
Despite u been 18 u use 1 year senior me grin
Amu 17 cheesy

Tnk God no be u dey 17 but amu.. grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

D babe too lie mehn....she's 17 and her face hard so? I'm certain this babe na professional bricklayer.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gringringringringringrin

Shey you and this girl get problem before? cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks parley but remember say na 21yrs jail term be dis oooo.. grin
hehehehe grin

May I kukuma go unlike the pic na
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2014
alomosweets:
Hiohiohio...Prob'ly my ancestor twin. grin grin grin
You sef...where've you been?
lol, I didn't sleep for 40days and 40nites becuz of yhu embarassed

been around dear wink hope yur cool.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Gush u cute o! But, omo that your nose go weigh pass new born baby. How u dey carry am sef? grin
lipsrsealed

grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na so God carry am gimme oh grin sometimes I dey comot am put for nylon if e heavy me too much smiley

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2014
I hate it when guys talk like market women
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
lol, I didn't sleep for 40days and 40nites becuz of yhu embarassed

been around dear wink hope yur cool.
kissI'm guud. You?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Babygal4eva(f): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2014
Lindajohn:
about? My dear u see looking for a boyfriend for dis thread?

no, what i do see is a young lady advertising herself... not everybody on nairaland is sane thats all i'm saying.(or maybe i watch too much movies)
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehehe grin

Hehe grin grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Kjking(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Lindajohn:
thanks dear
can I have your pin no strings attach
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehehe grin

hhahahahahahaha lwkmd.. You no go kill me wit laff
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Rapzino: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
#sighs. My dear you're beautiful jawe. I'm jealous angry.
precaution Don't snatch my boyfriend sad sad sad. He likes girls like you grin grin grin . Snatching attracts banning you from not only nairaland, but from the internet angry Beware kinda grin. Daalu smiley smiley
i admire your banter skills
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Kjking:
can I have your pin no strings attach

finally grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Evina n Friends. / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.