Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland (25808 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by chimerase2: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2014
LadyCaty:

Tnk God no be u dey 17 but amu.. grin
yes oh amu fresh and strong grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2014
alomosweets:
kissI'm guud. You?
I'm fyn smiley...let me know anytime you drop by @ bar wink
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by LadyCaty(f): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2014
mekzyjoe:
All dis chidish stuff....I dnt like small chicks wit flat yansh,,I reject it ;

Watsup wit dz flat nyash ish..
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by chimerase2: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

D babe too lie mehn....she's 17 and her face hard so? I'm certain this babe na professional bricklayer.
hope u re catching fun, or u re takn it personal undecided

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by jsunex(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Lindajohn:
More

Is this everytin abt u, way u dey beauty... nah wah ooo as i am concrn u no support Manchester nor barca, u no fine jus OK sha
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapzino:
add Cheryl1 to the equation and e go balance
nd marieolae sef plus temigracie. Dis ugly tin tink sey she can compete. She's dreaming fam
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gringringringringringrin

Shey you and this girl get problem before? cheesy
Na, she's just OK!. One of the most na error.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Rapzino: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2014
datguyojay:
nd marieolae sef plus temigracie. Dis ugly tin tink sey she can compete. She's dreaming fam
that's right, even me wey no be girl fine pass am. Mtchewww!!!
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
This one 17? Haba! Gal,na u and tonto dike b set na... u no see as ya lips dem black pass hell fire? No lie oo,u dey bleach b4 u con stop cus u no fit afford full body peel ba? Eyaaa....i feel for you ooo....see as u they waka with 7 different complexion, u must stink real bad mehn! TUA! *spits* u dey carry weight? U get muscle for this pic oo. Abi u b he-she? undecided
ur hed dey dere jare
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2014
chimerase2:
hope u re catching fun, or u re takn it personal undecided
Personal? Like seriously? undecided
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2014
*unfollows thread*
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Kjking(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Airforce1:

finally grin
finally is that the pin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Gush u cute o! But, omo that your nose go weigh pass new born baby. How u dey carry am sef? grin
#Evils grinundecidedgrin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Rapzino: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Gush u cute o! But, omo that your nose go weigh pass new born baby. How u dey carry am sef? grin
the God wey give us na im also make am possible for us to carry am
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2014
LindaJohn, y u come flat like slate, pouting like olosho, kai! Walaih. gringrin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2014
valmunich:

Na so God carry am gimme oh grin sometimes I dey comot am put for nylon if e heavy me too much smiley
Lmaoo! Joker! Just teasing# me sef get niggah nose ooo... embarassed grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by chimerase2: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Personal? Like seriously? undecided
no like play playerly undecided
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:
LindaJohn, y u come flat like slate, pouting like olosho kai! Walaih. gringrin

cheesy cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Airforce1:
you no get nyansh sef

Wicked grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapzino:
the God wey give us na im also make am possible for us to carry am
Jesu! Your nose dey touch ya lips oooo... your own long pass javelin. But,sef hans wella cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2014
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy
C her mouth sef. She look bleached. gringrin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by destante(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

I wonder how your voice will sound when you pronounce that word grin
lol. find out nau. tongue
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

C her mouth sef. She look bleached. gringrin
cheesy

"Tthroating tins"
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Rapzino: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2014
T
Idowuogbo:

Jesu! Your nose dey touch ya lips oooo... your own long pass javelin. But,sef hans wella cheesy wink
people no dey gree stay for congested room with me o, lol! Tanchu
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2014
She will tek down dese pics by fire by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2014
chimerase2:
no like play playerly undecided
GUY, na u dey ya dp? shocked shocked
Omo,dem suppose use you cook better OHA soup eee...see as u resemble stock fish cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Airforce1:

cheesy

"Tthroating tins"

she nor fit afford beta bleaching cream sef.
Coke nd fanta. grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
hhahahahahahaha lwkmd.. You no go kill me wit laff
21years no be play nau cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

she nor fit afford beta bleaching cream sef.
Coke nd fanta. grin

I go recommend "whitenecious" bleaching cream for her
But very very expensive
undecided
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2014
destante:
lol. find out nau. tongue
I will soon smiley

Did you see the message?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

GUY, na u dey ya dp? shocked shocked
Omo,dem suppose use you cook better OHA soup eee...see as u resemble stock fish cheesy

gringringringringringringringringringrin

[img]http://media3./media/sZDPNsiMeGgrC/200_s.gif[/img]
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Airforce1:

I go recommend "whitenecious" bleaching cream for her
But very very expensive
undecided

I recommend spèrm for her. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Evina n Friends. / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.