Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305278 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

Why would you be linking me to Yooguyz? Yooguyz is a Troll, you can never engage him in a sensible conversation like this

Thank God

Am not suprised he said such, you don't expect him to say it was real did you?

Why are you still living in denial?? How many of those who doubted Jo's claims knew or said the characters were different? Even then, has Jo himself not admitted they were 2 different people?

Of course I expected a honest person to tell what he sees and that's what Boss13 did.

Lies may prevail for sometime, but the truth will surely be exposed. We never can be so sure of anything.

Of course. This is my belief hence I refrained from fighting some battles on NL. God will always expose lies like this 'Jo and Jeff' saga.

NB: please go back to my original post, I edited some elements out of it after you quoted it.

That's good, though I think some pepple would have quoted it already and you won't be able to erase it from their posts.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2014
I can see we are still deliberating on a lost cause and I don't understand why. I have been on NL for a long while and I enjoy reading the religious section especially funny comments. I also have taken note of Joagbaje's comments because they are infused with so much arrogance. As is most cases, I ignore them. I noticed how Joagbaje and Gombs try to knock Kenyan28 down and how hard the woman was finding it difficult to express her sincerity.

Let's be honest, if a man goes about telling people - I have cured 4 persons of HIV and I have raised someone from the dead. What kind of assertion is that? Later he turns around and say it is for the glory of God (a God you have little clue about). I see that man as being boastful and is trying to advertise his trade. He decided to shut us up by posting a falsified video clip.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Emyben(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition/11#28004493 pals please, i dont mean to derail the thread but i beg thee to visit that link, read the instructions and vote me. Its a plea, wont take 3 minutes of ya time.Am in group 5, number 11. Thanksss
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BERNIMOORE: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Candour:

Suddenly, you can no longer laugh as you used to do with your yooguyz moniker?

oh, @Candour, you miss that part, he still laugh with his paulgrundy moniker the same way he laugh with his yooguyz moniker

https://www.nairaland.com/1918340/story-paul-grundy#28007735

paulGrundy:

Yes you are right. But remember that you cannot get true information about JW's from JW's. Information maybe extreme right sided. Reminds me of my school days, when we were asked to write an essay about our selves, I wrote that I was Queen Elizabeths cousin and that I spent the holiday at Great britain. [size=14pt]Hehehe[/size] grin grin

1, [size=14pt] it wasnt a co-incidence that 'this paulgrundy impersonator#'(check # in footnote) chose to laugh 'hehehe' like yooguyz laugh[/size] he was actually yooguyz as you rightly said.

compare;

https://www.nairaland.com/1142218/nairaland-xmas-gift#13539237

Yooguyz:
[size=14pt]hehehe[/size]....lol...hahahaha. It is paining you abi! It pained you that someone got healed by God's power! Wel dis is small u havent seen anything yet! I only pray that the scale falls off your eyes! Who knows you may be the athiest i will be saved in NL who knows?

#footnote; ignore the white man's picture on his profile, the white man there who was the original paulgrundy never lived in any part of nigeria before,
but you will be surprised that yooguyz use 'paulgrundy moniker' on NL and was speaking pidgin

when reffering to Mynd44, he said ''all the gra-gra and oversabi wey mynd44 dey do na for nothing? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1961940/oluwaseun-osewa-worth-over-6million#27370695

just passing cool

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BERNIMOORE: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Candour

Yooguyz 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ op, there have been LOTS of miracles where amputees had their short hand or leg grow out by the power of God. I have seen some one had his arm stretched out instantly at the christ embassy healing school.
If you want to see more of such miracles google
"kenneth Hagin leg lengthening"

https://www.nairaland.com/1263304/miracles-where-amputees-hands-legs#15331925

when Honeychild says she doesnt know that he is a CEC member at least from what he said that he witnessed at cec healing school

yooguyz says that Honeychild was lying again him.

you dont expect from yooguyz now NL Paulgrundy not to jump to CEC miracle campaign? its unlikely

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by christemmbassey(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

Am not pained by anything, am after the truth, if you are angry, its probably because of my insinuations about you in my thread, which was based on my perception NOT facts.

You've finally enlarged the doctors report, and I have seen it, I have seen that it was HIV (+ve). What we don't know is if that was his doctors report before he got his healing. Maybe he is yet to do a medical check up to confirm his healing, maybe he has one that we don't know about. I don't know exactely the reason why Jeff lied I think its wise to hear the other side of the story before jumping into conclusion. Jo maybe taking too long because he is trying to get his facts together. Don't get the mistaken impression that I hate you. I can't read peoples intentions, but if have a wrong motive for doing what you are doing, karma will judge you that's one thing for sure.
sharaaaaag,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nora544: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dr. Richard Casdorph is from California - he was a member also of the reasearchteam from the catholic church about the miracel healings in Medjugorge in ex Yugoslavian but they chase him out of the group of doctors. There is a book The Miracle Detective: An Investigative Reporter Sets Out to Examine How the......

http://books.google.at/books?id=cyZf4zOtsZoC&pg=PT520&lpg=PT520&dq=dr.+richard+casdorph+mejugorie&source=bl&ots=hr05St1c2H&sig=2oI33C8Yayybr4KGhD-YabfRpjw&hl=de&sa=X&ei=zjVqVLWSIIa1sQT1sYDIBg&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=dr.%20richard%20casdorph%20mejugorie&f=false

REad this pleaser and you will see that this miracles all fake because the records come from Kuhlman!

This book is fake and it should only promote the healings of Kuhlman, the book come out one year before the death of Kuhlman her follower is Benny Hinn.

It takes me a long time to search this, because the next time I found his name together with The `Miracle` at Medjugorge It Began With Visions In This Yugoslavian Village, But The Miracle Now Is The Advent Of Tourism.

the catholic church didnot accept this miracles and say it is a fraud.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
I am here and like I promised, to report another failed miracle. Pastor Joags last "miracle" is no more. You remember that woman who visited the HS in SA before me. That one who has been claiming to have been healed of stomach cancer? The one just like me who refused to go for a check up after HS? Yes that one. She passed on yesterday the 2nd of Jan 2015 of the same same cancer. May her soul RIP. Detail on Monday.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2015
So sad.
Was she paraded as healed?
Kenyan28:
I am here and like I promised, to report another failed miracle. Pastor Joags last "miracle" is no more. You remember that woman who visited the HS in SA before me. That one who has been claiming to have been healed of stomach cancer? The one just like me who refused to go for a check up after HS? Yes that one. She passed on yesterday the 2nd of Jan 2015 of the same same cancer. May her soul RIP. Detail on Monday.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenyan28:

May her soul rest in perfect peace. This is another unfortunate example of how oyakhilome and his gang of criminals are destroying lives. If this woman had not been deceived into believing she had been healed, she would have continued her medication and would probably be still alive today. Gombs I hope you are reading the evil your cult is perpetuating.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenyan28:

Wow sad this is sad news, I remember her story very well; I remember back in 2012 Joagbaje kept taunting you with her case and bragged that she was healed.

Joagbaje:

You don't want to talk about a woman who's pain and evidence of cancer had disssapeard but you want to dwell on those you claim lost their healing . That's dishonest .

Joagbaje:
@ Kenya 28
Pls let's deal with fact . I know you're angry . But you're still a christian. How long has this woman been healed of cancer . 1 year 2 years. 3 years? Pls be honest

I also remember scolding him for being insensitive about what had happened to you

SirJohn:

@Jo, this really shows how insensitive you are to the situation on ground, we are talking about a whole family that is on the verge of destruction occasioned by the poisonous doctrine this lady was fed in CE HS and here you are trying to score a point with a case we know nothing about.
Lets face the one before us now as the person is well alive and able to speak for herself.
Don't force her to give testimony on behalf of someone else because for all we know she may not have the accurate details. She may have told you about the lady before, but right now her eyes are open and she can understand better. as it is now, only that lady can speak for herself that is if she is still alive.

I also remember your response to him about the lady which sadly has come to pass cry

Kenyan28:
Again @Joag,I told u earlier and repeat that that lady has never gone back for medical check up after the HL session infact, she assumes she is healed. and like I said, al be here to tell when she dies of the same coz it wont take long.

My sincere condolences to the dead but please @kenyan28 can you tell us how you came about this information.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
shocked my goodness, these fake charlatans are still out n force. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2015
SirJohn:

Wow sad this is sad news, I remember her story very well; I remember back in 2012 Joagbaje kept taunting you with her case and bragged that she was healed.

I also remember scolding him for being insensitive about what had happened to you

I also remember your response to him about the lady which sadly has come to pass cry

My sincere condolences to the dead but please @kenyan28 can you tell us how you came about this information.
Thanks

I got a message on 3rd of Jan 2015 from her daughter using her late mothers phone number. I think she sent the message to all the contacts in the phone. I later called back for clarification.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dorox(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2015
The sad thing is that stories like this seem to have no effect on theses miracle merchants, all they care about is if the dying victim is strong enough to pose for a photo op where their sickness is declared healed. Whatever happens afterward is no concern of theirs.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Joagbaje , Gombs your attention is needed here angry
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

I doubt you'd ever see their shadows here again. Joagbaje has gone into hiding since he was disgraced here; he's yet to clear himself on the Jeff saga. Even if they do show up, you should know what they'll say.
Its a pity the woman is dead, only God knows how many more we may never get to hear about

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
SirJohn:

I doubt you'd ever see their shadows here again. Joagbaje has gone into hiding since he was disgraced here; he's yet to clear himself on the Jeff saga. Even if they do show up, you should know what they'll say.
Its a pity the woman is dead, only God knows how many more we may never get to hear about

And he shamelessly refused to pay up the 500k he wagered on the Jeff saga after he was exposed to be a fake healer. I am sure he is busy psyching up his deluded congregation to extort first fruit from them at the end of the month.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow, but surely the only people to blame are the deluded followers that worship these fakeness. They can't be reasoned with until they see things with their own eyes. I know people that go to CE and believe me, they true lily with a doubt worship the ground tgeir pastor walks on.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by lastmessenger: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

And he shamelessly refused to pay up the 500k he wagered on the Jeff saga after he was exposed to be a fake healer. I am sure he is busy psyching up his deluded congregation to extort first fruit from them at the end of the month.
If he collect any dim from any body in the name of first fruit may God deal with him mercilessly. That guy is a big fraudulent individual laden with sexual sins.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

Why? Hello Kenyan!
wink

Why am I needed here?

It's a new year, you folks should be a bit civil! Kunle, how are you?

SirJohn, Jo is fine, very busy with ministry, in fact, I'd travel to Bayelsa tomorrow, I'd sure visit CE Bayelsa for Wednesday service, I'd tell him you guys snd your love.

@lastmessenger... I chose to ignore you, no offence.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
dorox:
The sad thing is that stories like this seem to have no effect on theses miracle merchants, all they care about is if the dying victim is strong enough to pose for a photo op where their sickness is declared healed. Whatever happens afterward is no concern of theirs.

Don't be so quick to judge oh! I myself am shocked at what am seeing in this thread and the circumstances surrounding joagbaje, but nevertheless I know someone personally( a neighbour ) who was healed at CEC healing school. 14years later (now), she is still strong and well. But the truth being told, sirjohns investigation has taught me something-- not all cases of miracles are true.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dorox(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

Don't be so quick to judge oh! I myself am shocked at what am seeing in this thread and the circumstances surrounding joagbaje, but nevertheless I know someone personally( a neighbour ) who was healed at CEC healing school. 14years later (now), she is still strong and well. But the truth being told, sirjohns investigation has taught me something-- not all cases of miracles are true.

What was this neighbour of yours healed of?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
dorox:

What was this neighbour of yours healed of?

Rhematoid athritis.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by lastmessenger: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gombs:

Why? Hello Kenyan!
wink

Why am I needed here?

SirJohn, Jo is fine, very busy with ministry, in fact, I'd travel to Bayelsa tomorrow, I'd sure visit CE Bayelsa for Wednesday service, I'd tell him you guys snd your love.

You have to because you know the evil your cult is into.you hands is stained with blood.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by lastmessenger: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gombs:

Why? Hello Kenyan!
wink

Why am I needed here?

You have to because you know the evil your cult is into.your hands is stained with blood.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

Rhematoid athritis.

Rheumatoid arthritis is not a terminal disease na

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

Are you sure you know what a terminal illness is? Rheumatoid arthritis does not start as terminal but a chronic disease, but as it progresses, it becomes terminal.

HIV is terminal shey? grin since CE healed a non terminal disease, and 'could not' heal a terminal one Kenyan has ie HIV

Let me enlighten you a bit

One really important thing to remember is that HIV is a chronic illness not a terminal illness. So what does that mean?

Terminal means that the illness will carry on until you die from it. Ie can not be managed and is expected to result in death.
A chronic illness is something that you will have for a long time. Doctors call an illness chronic if it lasts for longer than three months. Some other chronic illnesses are:
Asthma (the most common)
Diabetes
Cerebral palsy
Sickle cell anemia
Cystic fibrosis
Cancer (not all)
AIDS
Epilepsy
Spina bifida
Congenital heart problems

All of these illnesses need medicines to keep the condition under control.

Now, all diseases are incipient death. Hence it matters not whether it's terminal or chronic, what matters is it is not there to smile with you. I want to be clear here, I am no here to drag whether Kenyan is saying facts or not, I've seen folks healed, and are alive today. It is always convenient to blame the school for a pupil who failed an exam, and rarely ever is the pupil blamed for not studying enough.

I think this is my last post on this thread. Best wishes on your campaign.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

I dunno. But what I know is that she had been that way for. As long as I knew her, snapping in and out of it. Her knee and her ankles would be swollen and black. They operated it several times, it would go and come back they even tried herbal medecine for where. I could remember a time the husband flew her to india for treatment (they are very wealthy). But yet nothing.

Then one day early in the morning I heard singings and merriment. And looked out the window, loo and behold she was walking unaided without her braces and walking stick. At first we all thought it was mistake, because her knee and ankles were still black and swollen and she could not walk fast or freely. We urged her to go to the doctor, for checkup, the test confirmed it was no longer there, but she didn't stop her medication after then, she was still going for checkups. Over the years the sweling was reducing, and her movement more faster. Last year when we saw at my brothers wedding the legs were perfect. Infact this experience is the cause of my strong belief in miracles. I have said this story before.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gombs:

[size=5pt]Are you sure you know what a terminal illness is? Rheumatoid arthritis does not start as terminal but a chronic disease, but as it progresses, it becomes terminal.

HIV is terminal shey? grin since CE healed a non terminal disease, and 'could not' heal a terminal one Kenyan has ie HIV

Let me enlighten you a bit

One really important thing to remember is that HIV is a chronic illness not a terminal illness. So what does that mean?

Terminal means that the illness will carry on until you die from it. Ie can not be managed and is expected to result in death.
A chronic illness is something that you will have for a long time. Doctors call an illness chronic if it lasts for longer than three months. Some other chronic illnesses are:
Asthma (the most common)
Diabetes
Cerebral palsy
Sickle cell anemia
Cystic fibrosis
Cancer (not all)
AIDS
Epilepsy
Spina bifida
Congenital heart problems

All of these illnesses need medicines to keep the condition under control.

Now, all diseases are incipient death. Hence it matters not whether it's terminal or chronic, what matters is it is not there to smile with you. I want to be clear here, I am no here to drag whether Kenyan is saying facts or not, I've seen folks healed, and are alive today.[/size] [size=14pt]It is always convenient to blame the school for a pupil who failed an exam, and rarely ever is the pupil blamed for not studying enough. [/size]
[size=5pt]
I think this is my last post on this thread. Best wishes on your campaign.[/size]

Oh please keep quiet already, you all are so freaking predictable. Your contributions aren't needed anyway; I wasn't expecting you to say anything different

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dorox(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

I dunno. But what I know is that she had been that way for. As long as I knew her, snapping in and out of it. Her knee and her ankles would be swollen and black. They operated it several times, it would go and come back they even tried herbal medecine for where. I could remember a time the husband flew her to india for treatment (they are very wealthy). But yet nothing.

Then one day early in the morning I heard singings and merriment. And looked out the window, loo and behold she was walking unaided without her braces and walking stick. At first we all thought it was mistake, because her knee and ankles were still black and swollen and she could not walk fast or freely. We urged her to go to the doctor, for checkup, the test confirmed it was no longer there,but she didn't stop her medication after then, she was still going for checkups Over the years the sweling was reducing, and her movement more faster. Last year when we saw at my brothers wedding the legs were perfect. Infact this experience is the cause of my strong belief in miracles. I have said this story several times earlier in this forum.
Care to explain the bold?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2015
SirJohn:

Oh please keep quiet already, you all are so freaking predictable. Your contributions aren't needed anyway; I wasn't expecting you to say anything different

Yeah... and you'd be unpredictable to think I'd say something in lie with your sentiments? Mtcheeeeèeeeeeeeeew! Carry go joor. Did I sound like I'm trying to convince you otherwise?

When you are done with your 'heroics' here, is God gonna stare at you, and clap for you?....that, my friend is food for thought. No go out there and get useful for the Gospel, sit here and form legend!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Gombs:

Yeah... and you'd be unpredictable to think I'd say something in lie with your sentiments? Mtcheeeeèeeeeeeeeew! Carry go joor. Did I sound like I'm trying to convince you otherwise?

When you are done with your 'heroics' here, is God gonna stare at you, and clap for you?....that, my friend is food for thought. No go out there and get useful for the Gospel, sit here and form legend!

Actually i think God will say, well done my son for exposing the lies of the evil one.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.