Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Install Windows 10 OS On Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Windows 10 OS On Your Computer (775 Views)

How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Help! How Can I Install An Os On Mini Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Windows 10 OS On Your Computer by Larryfrank(m): 4:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Microsoft officially lunched the next version of windows, probably it was supposed to be windows 9 as expected by every one but instead if was rebranded to windows 10. Now I guess you'll love to install these OS on your computer, I won't advice you to instl this OS on your computer which you use for work, you can give it a try on your primary computer. You can use a test computer or a virtual machine. Continue Reading...

FlowingTechBlog.com
Re: How To Install Windows 10 OS On Your Computer by felucci(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2015
It's easy to install. Just ensure you have at least 3GB of internet data and then go to Microsoft's official download page. It may be better to just download the file into a flash drive and then do the installation offline for multiple computers. One just needs to first download the media creation tool before the main software.

(1) (Reply)

hurry now Fairly Use Hp 635 Laptop Is Available / How To Turn Your PC Into A Wifi Hotspot In Seconds! / Stock Taking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.