Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him (54536 Views)

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by avuekwe(f): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2014
I will laugh best one day and be vindicated. A cheater will always be a repeater, married or not. When that itch in between their legs start itching them, we will see the result in divorce.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by victorD3: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2014
No man or woman can resist the spell of an Akwa-ibom or Cross River person.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by miqos02(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2014
hi, i hope say no lindaikeji you copy this?
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by DorisK(f): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2014
Wat is she laughing about. If she cudnt hold her husband why won't ini try nd dig her own gold off d dude. It's nt her piece to laf cos it was Ini who left after getting all she wanted. Nt dumped as she (Ruth) was dumped
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by wuramini(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2014
gosip cona
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by TonYzeallY(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
kelechiodo:

A medical administrator for an actress? Some men can think negatively sha
Kelchido,na men principle, somtimes we dont value wat we have...me na pple frm outside de tell me how beautiful my gurl is...put d Blame on Ini by broda,she s served in d rite cup.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by sweetgala(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
This Phillips guy nah no.1 mumu.
See fine woman , well settled with good job , nah second hand actress weh aristo don destroyed you come marry. angry angry
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
The ear that refuses to listen will be cut off with the head Yoruba Proverb
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Tosinville(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
You dump this sweet damsel for ini edo? Man, u worst pass ebola.

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Mayflowa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Fkforyou:
Any man who dumps a fine, sweet, fresh mullato like this for Ini edo surely has a problem.

Marriage is far far deeper than surface beauty. If u meet a tongue-lashing woman, u will see a jezebel instead of beauty. Don't be deceive bro. True beauty lies in the heart!
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by marriedvirgin: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
kenkwodoski:
grin
hmmmmm....i no still gree say you still be virgin o! Sure say you fit wait till marriage? With the way gals dey want the tin these days.....*i zipup ma mouth* grin
hmmmmm....i no still gree say you still be virgin o! Sure say you fit wait till marriage? With the way gals dey want the tin these days.....*i zipup ma mouth**

why you no fit just pity me and my fellow women na
we all be virgin
infact make i define virgin for you: Any woman who is not physically pregnant is a virgin cool
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2014
lol I didnt know bleached women were still in style for Naija dudes

what exactly makes her sweet and "fine" compared to Ini?

and wtf is mulatto?
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2014
marriedvirgin:

why you no fit just pity me and my fellow women na
we all be virgin
infact make i define virgin for you: Any woman who is not physically pregnant is a virgin cool
*eyes wide open*
ha! Na who define this type of una virginity

So like say i come marry you (thinking say your cat never tear) and on our wedding night i come see the cat wide open, watin you go tell me?

Chai! chai! Diariz God o!
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by devine99(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ELGREF(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2014
International professional nurse indeed, eni to lori ko ni fila
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by marriedvirgin: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
kenkwodoski:

*eyes wide open*
ha! Na who define this type of una virginity

So like say i come marry you (thinking say your cat never tear) and on our wedding night i come see the cat wide open, watin you go tell me?

Chai! chai! Diariz God o!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by sameolg616(m): 3:03am On Oct 14, 2014
truthfully,why wld anyone marry all these promiscous actresses.....they shd just be play things not trophies.
it may only work when they marry mega rich dudes as omotola did...it wld be easier to take they away from the luring eyes of other rich dudes who play wit a fortune just to make a request irresisitible..
but they they marry average dudes,the love is forever tested..eg is monalisa chinda/dejo richards...happening now tiwa savage/teebillz and coming soon that kogi gal(cant remember her name)
they all crave for love but in truth,its just convenience and once they get wat they want(a child)they bail out and continue their runs..
i can imagine how hard it is for their husbands to cope with them or their fame..to make tins worse,they can never be submissive and in turn the husband gets frustrated and beats them for questioning his authority..
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
marriedvirgin:

grin grin grin grin grin
but me still be virgin

#virginAndProudOfIt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) / Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) / Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.